Confession

Good-For-Nothing club

tumblr_nba50nQ2Eq1rypxkgo1_500.jpg

Kai opened the club door and was greeted with an unusual silence. The first person he goes to when he's in a predicament, the very reilable D.O.

"So?" asked Kai.

"What do you think? " said D.O.

"I have no clue."

"Guess"

"No"

"Fine. Chen still decided to pulverize Xiumin and Luhan decided to show up on scene just before it happened now they are having an arguement." 

"Where are they right now?" asked Kai

Just then the club door swung wide opened and in walked a very angry Chen. Lay rushed over and asked " So how was it?"

"The best and worst thing I ever done." muttered Chen

"Why?"asked Lay

"Best thing I ever done because I got my very sweet revenge. But it was the worst thing I done because I inflicted harm on one of our members." muttered Chen

The club gasped. Just then the door squeaked opened and Xiumin timidly walked in and ran to the club's restroom. A split second later Luhan flung opened the door and followed Xiumin into the restroom. 

"Damn.... What exactly happened?" asked Taemin

"Luhan and Chen were argueing and then they got into a fight that included fists and pocket knives. And then somehow Xiumin got involved in it and got hurt" said Baekhyun

"Where?" asked Jonghyun.

"I think it was in the face." said Baekhyun

"How do you know?" growled Chen

Baekhyun smiled sheeplishly. "I was eavesdropping."

 


Luhan followed Xiumin into the club's restroom that consits of what every bathroom has at home(yes that includes a bathtub.) Xiumin sat on the cover of the toilet seat holding is cheek. 

"Come on Xiumin remove your hand. Let me see." said Luhan gently.

Xiumin slowly removed his hand and Luhan saw a angry black and blue covering most of his right cheek and on Xiumin's cheekbone there was a fresh cut about the length of a thumb with blood coming from it.

Luhan went into a mental state of collapse when he saw the pained expression on Xiumin's face.

Luhan took out the first aid kit from the cabnet and started treating XIumin's wounds. Xiumin was sitting there as still as a statue.

"I'm sorry." wispered Xiumin almost inaudiblly.

Luhan looked up "For what?" 

"For dragging you into something that I should have been able to handle." 

Tears started to brim on Xiumin's eyes.

"Don't cry. Your eyes get puffy why you do that" said Luhan

Done dressing Xiumin's wounds, Luhan turned to Xiumin's face. Tears were still sitting like a puddle on Xiumin's eyes.. Luhan wipped the tears away with his sleeve. 

While doing that Xiumin saw that there were several cuts on Luhan's hands. Xiumin took Luhan's hands and started touching every cut on his hands.

"Xiumin, I'm fine" said Luhan

Xiumin shook his head. "You can get an infection from them."

Luhan smiled and let Xiumin put bandages over each cut carefully washing each wound. 

He looks so calm when he's doing this and so cute. It's too bad that he can't see his own beauty. thought Luhan

After a long moment Luhan knelt down until he was in direct eye contact with Xiumin and he lifted Xiumin's face so Luhan was in direct eye contact with Xiumin.

"I think........ that I'm starting to fall for you."said Luhan slowly.

Xiumin smiled one of his killer smiles that melted Luhan's heart "Me too."

And with that Xiumin leaned towards Luhan.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments are very much loved.

I hope you enjoyed.

School starts tomorrow.... 9/4 

*sob sob*

:)