Skipping Club

Good-For-Nothing club

Luhan looked around the classroom. This was the last class of the day, class had just started and Luhan was daydreaming( which for your information is totally not like him at all. )Just then a crumbled piece of paper hit him in the side of his head. Luhan woke from his daydream and looked at the note. 

What you going to do about Xiumin and Chen today @ club?

                                                   -Jjong

Luhan thought for a while. Last night, he was thinking of ways to convince Chen not to do anything rash. But everything he though of had flaws in them that he couldn't find a way to correct. 

Idk yet. I was thinking of convincing Chen not to do anything. You got anything better?

                                                  -Lu

Luhan threw it across the aisle when the teacher was pointing at a map with his back turned. A minute later a reply came.

Tae came up with an idea saying you should just skip the club. 

                                                -Jjong

You can't just skip club when ever you feel like it. You need passes. 

                                               -Lu

Don't you have like 3? Go take Xiu to the coffee shop or something. 

                                               -Jjong

Luhan folded up the note and gave Jonghyun a thumbs up. Now all he has to do is tell Xiumin about his brilliant plan. Luhan looked at the clock, 5 more minutes until the bell would ring. Luhan snuck a peek at Xiumin who sat behind him 2 seats. Xiumin was absorbed in the lesson about the Cold War. Luhan looked down at this notebook.

Blank

Luhan quickly wrote all the notes from the board to his notebook. He was in such a rush that the writhing looked like chicken scratch. That might be an underestimate. It looked like a bear wrote in when it was in it amidst of hibernation.

I'll rewrite it later thought Luhan

RING 

Finally the homeroom bell rung. Luhan packed his books and waited for Xiumin outside.

After 5 seconds of waiting. Xiumin walked outside. Luhan slung his arm over Xiumin and asked "Want to skip the club today?"

"Why?" asked Xiumin

"There's a new coffee shop that just open near here." 

" You're just making stuff up. "

"No! Look at my face, I'm innocent."

Xiumin burst into laughter. Luhan pouted

"What? Don't you think this face show innocence?" asked Luhan

"Lu. It's obvious that you just don't want me and Chen to get into a fight."

"It's Chen and I. Get your grammar right." corrected Luhan

Xiumin broke into a smile.

"Fine I'll go with you. Only because you were caring enough to think of me like that. " said Xiumin laughing. 

Luhan joined Xiumin laughing and both entered homeroom.

 


 Kai entered the club and was shocked with how quiet it was. Kai went to D.O. which currently was silently cooking pancakes in the deserted kitchen.

"What's going on here? The atmosphere is so gloomy." asked Kai

"Did you forget already?" asked D.O. "Don't you remember what happened last night?"

"Oh yeah! Chen said that he would beat the living out of Xiumin"

"Language. But besides that, that's pretty much the point. "

"But then where are they?"

"That's why everyone is waiting. All of them want to know what happens. "

Kai looked around. Jonghyun was teaching Taemin geometry. "Isn't Jonghyun in the same class as Xiumin?"

"Yeah but he doesn't know where he went. "

Just then, the club doors opened and in walked Chen. He looked around and couldn't see Xiumin. 

"Where the hell is he?" screamed Chen

"Language." said D.O.

Suho spoke up. "No one knows."

"What about you Jonghyun? You are in the same class as Xiumin." said the still yelling Chen

"Does me being in the same class as Xiumin make that I have all the answers? Already 3 people asked me the same question.Why doesn't anyone call him or ask Luhan.Those two are closer." answered Jonghyun who was rathered annoyed.

The room became very silent. Apparently, no on had thought of calling Xiumin to ask for his location. Or even thought of Luhan

These god damn smart people  thought Kai facepalming. D.O. took put his phone and dialed Xiumin's number.

"Put it on speaker" said Onew

Ring Ring......

"Hello?" came a voice through the phone

"Hey Xiumin? Where are you. Someone is waiting for you."said D.O.

Silence....

Beep...

"Hey! Xiumin! Don't hang up like that!" yelled D.O. through the already dead line. 

"Call Luhan" suggested Taemin. 

Ring Ring.....

"Hello D.O.?" said Luhan

"Hey where are you?"

" Coffee shop. " 

D.O. heard someone talking in the background 

"Got to go. The princess is waiting."said Luhan laughing and the line goes dead. 

"Who?" asked Kris

"Who the heck is the princess?" asked Kai

 The whole club was wondering who the princess was.

"His girlfriend?" said Minho

"How would Luhan get a girlfriend?" asked Key. "And before me?"

"He's cute enough" said Taemin

"You're cute too. Why can't you get a girlfriend?" asked Jonghyun 

"Does this mean that you have an interest in me Jonghyun?" wondered Taemin

Jonghyun checks flushed pink. 

"Aww you do?" cooed Taemin.

" Shut up and get back to your math homework."

"Aww... Don't be so mean to me" pouted Taemin. 

Jonghyun ruffled Taemin hair. " Now homework."

"Aww... Tell me you love me first."

".....I love you. "

"Aww." 

Taemin jumped into Jonghyun's arms

"Oooooookay..... Ignore those two idiots.... If Luhan and some girl left the school before clubs were over wouldn't the main office know?" asked D.O.

"Let's go!" said Chen

"You sound too eager" pointed out Lay.

"Because of no homework to copy, the girl in his class slapped him." informed Baekhyun "And from what I was told, it wasn't even that hard."

" My pride was hurt." said Chen going to the main office. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments are much appreciated.

Please enjoy. 

FYI The updating might have a longer time span between them (longer that the usual 3 days ) My SHSAT test is conning nearer and I need to prepare for it. 

For those who have no clue what I'm talking about.... It basically a test to see which highschool you'll get into. And my mom said if I can't get into Stuyvesant ( one of the better schools only because it's name is known )... She will have my head....

It's only until the beginning of November or the end of October depending on test date.

So please wait patiently for the next chapter. 

Enjoy

:D