Disturbance

Good-For-Nothing club

A/N- It's been brought to my attention that I should introduce some other couples instead of Xiuhan. So here I bring to you the fast couple. Enjoy :)

 

BPNhyHDCMAEBCu9.jpg:large

 

Chanyeol ran to school in the stupid wet rain. This entire week was rainy so the buses were late. Which made Chanyeol have to run without and umbrella. (because in times of great rush, there is no time to worry if you are going to get wet or not)

He looked at his watch, only 3 more minutes before the bell rang.He could make it in time before the homeroom bell rang. Chanyeol turned the corner and crashed into someone. 

"I'm so sorry but I'm running late so please excuse me." said Chanyeol in a rush trying to collect himself. 

"Aish Chanyeol you don't have to rush that much, the homeroom teacher isn't even that strict." said a very familiar voice. 

Chanyeol looked up and saw Baekhyun standing there with his umbrella extending his hand to help Chanyeol up. 

Chanyeol took his hand and stood under the shade of Baekhyun's umbrella. 

"And by the way" continued Baekhyun "The teacher is probaly stuck in traffic himself" 

"How can you be so leisurely walking in the rain?" asked Chanyeol mildly annoyed at how calm Baekhyun was. 

"Because it's rain. Who doesn't like that?" asked Baekhyun 

"Everyone" grumbled Chanyeol. 

Grumble....

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and Chanyeol looked sheepilshy away. 

"I didn't eat breakfast and I ran out the door." said Chanyeol

Baekhyun pulled a brown baggie out of his bookbag and handed it to Chanyeol.

He opened it and was greeted with the smell of crisp bacon. 

"Bacon. Out of everything. Bacon." said Chanyeol. 

"Do you want it or not?" asked Baekhyun extending his arm trying to take it away.

"I want." said Chanyeol protecting it from Baekhyun's grasp and walking out of the shade of the umbrella. 

"Don't stray to out, you're going to get wet and then get a cold. And please I really doing want to babysit you like Luhan had to do to Xiumin." said Baekhyun pulling Chanyeol closer to him. 

It must have been the heat from the bacon because Chanyeol suddenly felt his cheeks growing warm. 

 


 

Baekhyun was right. The homeroom teacher wasn't even in class yet. Chanyeol took out his textbook and started leafing through the pages without really reading it. 

When the first period class started, he just couldn't pay attention.

He was fidgeting, looking around the room and was busy daydreaming. 

Chanyeol scolded himself countless times to pay attention in class. 

But something just felt missing........

 


 

After school- At the Good for Nothing club

Chanyeol opened the club door and was greated with silence like always. He was always the first one there because he couldn't stand syaing in homeroom with all the noobs in his class anymore than he needed to. 

Chanyeol plopped down on the couch and pulled out his phone and started to flip through his old text messages. Who was he looking for anyways? Why would he spend time flipping through old messages?

The door opened and Lay walked in the door. He nodded at Chanyeol and pulled out a pillow from his bookbag and layed down on the couch on the other side of the room.

Soon all of the members started to fill in one by one and Chanyeol sat up looking for someone. Who was he even looking for? It's not like some hot girls is going to walk through the front door. (Although Taemin did come close with the wig he was wearing)

Baekhyun opened the door and headed to the kitchen. Chanyeol saw and felt as if his heart did some sort of a jump. 

What the heck his wrong with you Park Chanyeol?? Baekhyun has a girlfriend already leave him alone. 

Chanyeol lied back down on the couch again and started looking through his phone again. A second later he felt the couch sag in the other direction and he sat up. Baekhyun sat on the other side with puffy eyes. 

"Can I talk with you?" whispered Baekhyun

"Sure" shrugged Chanyeol.

"Not here. I don't want the other members to see." 

Chanyeol followed Baekhyun to the bathroom. Baekhyun looked around before entering the bathroom and locked the door after entering. 

"What wrong?" asked Chanyeol

"Taeyeon broke up with me. She said she felt as if it wasn't working." said Baekhyun. 

Inside Chanyeol was laughing in happiness. Outside he felt sorry for Baekhyun. He really did love Taeyeon a lot

"You don't deserve someone like her them. She's not good enough for you anyways." said Chanyeol a matter of factly. 

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol and started laughing .

"What?" asked Chanyeol.

"The way you said it sound like its true." said Baekhyun.

"It's true isn't it?" said Chanyeol

"Then if Taeyeon doesn't deserve me then who does?" 

Me thought Chanyeol. Then he realized who he was waiting for. Why he was thinking of random stuff during class. The reason for this distraction. It's all because of Byun Baekhyun.

Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol close. "Maybe you are the princess I am looking for?" Baekhyun whispered into Chanyeol's ear.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry ............... (Super Junior randomness....)

that it took 2 weeks to write something this bad. 

It's the stupid SHSAT (Which is less than 1 month away)

Comments greatly appreciated. 

Hope you enjoyed

:D