Welcome

Good-For-Nothing club

tumblr_n1j1kqTd4q1ss3r4bo1_1280.jpg

Kai was walking around the school collecting pamphlets that describe the school clubs. 

According the the principal , within a week, every student must have a club he/she would join. And after they join, they have to go to "Club meetings" everyday after school.

Kai didn't want to choose one club like the Math team or the Community Service club. 8 hours of school was enough. No need to do more work. 

Kai came across another pamphlets. This one had a good name. It was called the Good For Nothing Club. 

The Good For Nothing Club-

Where doing Nothing is doing something.

Is 8 hours of school enough for you? 

You don't want to join other clubs because it's like another period of class right?

Come and join.

*Just don''t break anything and we'll be happy.

Kai read it again and again. A club where you do nothing?

That's amazing....

Kai arrived in front of the club room door. The name of the club was written with marker and it looked like a 7 year old wrote it. 

Kai opened the door and once he entered, he wanted to leave and find another club quickly. 

These people where acting like a bunch of weirdos. 

4 people where eating in the kitchen (Wait there is a kitchen here?!) 3 of them had baby faces. 1 person was cooking chicken or something like that. 

2 people was singing karaoke badly. and 2 other waited for their turn not so patiently. 

1 person was sleeping on the couch and 1 other was around him drawing something on his face with Permanent Marker.

2 others wher having a push-up compitition. ( I thought you didn't have to do anything here.)

3 others were playing Wii.

Kai was just going to leave, but he accidnely stepped on a bubble wrap. and it popped. 

Everyone looked at the door. 

One of them playing Wii looked up and said" We have a new member."

Everyone crouded around Kai. 

"Introductions first"said the one playing Wii. "I'm Suho, One of the 3 presidents in this club. I am a Junior in this highschool"

The next one was a really tall dude."The name is Kris. Another president. I'm in my senior year."

"I'm the oldest in this group. I'm called Onew. I'm another president. I'm in my senior year and I love chicken"

He went to the kitchen.

"Hi. I'm Xiumin."

"But people call him Baozi or Minnie. Hi i'm Luhan." said the boy next to Xiumin as he put his arm on Xiumin's shoulder and leaned on him. 

"Those two are in their Senior years too. Same class." said a voice behind him. Kai turned around

"Hello I'm Jonghyun and I'm also in my senior year. I'm in the same class as Xiumin and Luhan .And this kid clinging one to me is Taemin. Also known as Minnie or Taeminnie." 

"I have a mouth Jonghyun. I can speak for myself." Said Taemin. Taemin turned to Kai. "I'm in my freshman year. "

Onew came back with a chicken drumstick in his mouth. Xiumin's eyes widdened. 

"Did D.O. cook that?" asked Xiumin

Onew nooded and coninued his game of Wii. 

Xiumin rushed to the kitchen with Luhan. Taemin and Jonghyun following him. Kai had no where to go so he just followed them. 

When Kai got there, all four of them where already eating. The one cooking waved him over. 

"Hi my name is D.O. and I'm in my sophomore year. I cook for everyone especially for these 4. Here try the chicken and before they eat it all."

Kai ate it. It just tastes like a normal chicken. Why do they make a big fuss about it?

"Follow me." Said D.O "I'll introduce you to the other members."

Kai followed like a puppy and his master.

D.O. pointed to the couch." THe one sleeping is Lay, he is in his junior year. And he sleeps all the time. The one drawing on his face is Chen. He is also in his junior year."

"Does he always draw on people's faces?" asked Kai

"He's a troll." replied D.O. He pointed to the karaoke machine" The two singing horribly is Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They are in their Junior years too. Those two are also trolls. The one waiting not so patiently is Sehun. He is in his freshman year. He's the youngest here. The one next to him is Key is in his junior year.  "

"The two doing push-ups are Tao and Minho. Tao is in his sophomore year. Minho is in his Junior year. Those two always have these compititions to see who's the strongest."

"And that's everyone."

"That's like 16 people's names I need to remeber." whinned Kai.

"You still didn't tell us what your name is." said D.O.

My name is Kai and I'm in my freshman year."

Xiumin and Luhan joined them. Followed by Jonghyun and Taemin. 

"So are you doing to join Kai?" asked Xiumin. 

Kai almost couldn't resist because of that voice. 

"That's playing dirty Xiumin." said Luhan "Let the man think it through"

Luhan woke Kai from his trance.

Kai turned to D.O.

"Is the club always like this?" Kai asked

"Only sometimes" said D.O.

Jonghyun smirked. 

"So are you going to join?" asked D.O with his wide eyes.

Kai didn't have a choice, He fell for D.O.'s wide eyes and before he knew it he said."Sure I'll join "

Kai had no clue what his future was going to be..............

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yay!! First Chapter Complete. 

........*Silence*

Starts playing random song - SHINee's Jojo

Comment please

:D