Summer festival

Falling in love...with...you?

It was only a about a week after that party when DBSK decided to invite me and Somin to go a summer festival with them.  Since DBSK didn’t have any promotions to do at that time Jaejoong promised that you’d get to spent the whole today together unlike a lot of other meetings with them where you could only meet for an hour or even less because of their busy schedule. It would also be one of the rare days when you’d be able to spent time with all 5 of them together which was a pretty rare occasion, since everyone had their own schedule and wanted to get a bit of space from the others, too. This often resulted in you mostly meeting Jaejoong, Junsu and Yunho, even though you also get along with Changmin and Yoochun as well, but since Changmin is more of an introvert like you it was a bit harder for you to open up to each other.

Since Somin was a person to get up rather early in the morning while you slept rather long it was her that noticed when the bell was ringing and opened the door. In front of her stood Junsu who came to pick you up.

“Hi Somin! I came to pick you guys up.”, he greeted her and entered your apartment. “Is Eun Ji still asleep?”

“Good morning. Yeah, I think she is. But I think you said that we would only leave at 11am didn’t you?”, Somin asked while closing the door again.

“Well we were going to but it seems like the festival will start a little earlier, so Yunho wanted to go even earlier. I hope you don’t mind.”, Junsu answered and smiled at her softly. “But now let me wake up Eun Ji first.”, he added and his soft smile transformed into a little more devilish one. Yes, Junsu had taken a liking to teasing you ever since he noticed that you had a rather bad temper and since he was always the one being teased he found it very enjoyable to be able to tease someone else sometimes, too.
Having said that, Junsu headed straight for your room and opened the door quietly. Somin only sighed and went back to the kitchen to finish her breakfast.
You were still sleeping soundly when suddenly you felt cold and opened your eyes a tiny bit to search for your blanket. The next thing you notice is a person standing in front of your bed and then jumping on it and starting to laugh. That’s when you recognized Junsu and his hilarious laughter. After being shaken up from all that jumping, you sit up and look at Junsu.

“What are you doing here, Junsu? I want to sleep..”, was all you could bring out after having woken up just a few minutes ago. “Yunho wants us to go to the festival earlier.”, was all Junsu answered and that was when he began to roll you down from your bed. You could cling onto him in the last moment before you flew off the mattress. Junsu was able to stay on the bed though and laughed a little at first, but then smiled at you. “Get ready, will you? The others are waiting in the car and we’ve got two evil maknaes down there, so we shouldn’t keep them waiting for too long..”

You only nodded, got up to get some clothes and proceeded to the bathroom where you showered and dressed up as fast as you could. After that you went to the kitchen where you saw Sunmi and Junsu drinking tea. You shoved a slice of bread into your mouth and took a bottle of water. Then you went to your room again and grabbed your bag and told the others that you were ready to leave.
After having locked the door you went down to the car and only then you noticed what Junsu had meant with his sentence “we’ve got two evil maknaes down there”, because you saw Kyuhyun looking at you from the seats at the back of the van you were going to travel in. You wished everyone in the car a good morning and took your seat in front of Kyuhyun’s and turned to look at him. “No schedule today, Kyuhyun?”, you asked him since you knew he was one of the Super Junior members that had basically always a tight schedule whether they were promoting or not. “No I have a day off.”, he simply answered and you only nodded in response.
Now it was Changmin who was speaking up “I asked him to join us since I don’t get to spend that much time with him either, I think it’s no big deal.”
You now turned to look at Changmin. “I didn’t say it is, I was just a little surprised to see him here, no offense.” You explained yourself and Yoochun finally started to drive.

About half an hour later you arrived at the festival you wanted to visit and all got off the car. Now you began to wonder how they planned on not getting recognized, but as soon as you thought about that everyone took out sunglasses and hats. At the same time you thought that this kind of camouflage would only make them stand out even more, but you didn’t say anything. If they got recognized you’d just have to deal with it. And that’s how you started moving towards the huge festival place. Once you got closer you noticed all the food stalls that were right in front of you and it was that moment that you remembered that you didn’t have any breakfast. But there was at least one person more than happy to join you: Shim Changmin. He literally ran to the food stalls, even though it was only him making big steps and walking fast. You could already hear the others laughing behind you, but decided to go after him anyway. When you arrived at the first food stall with Korean pancakes Changmin had already ordered two for him and was already busy eating. Hungrily you took a glance at those pancakes, but he noticed and turned away from you in an instant. “If you want to eat something you will have to buy it for yourself, I am not sharing.” He announced and continued to eat. You couldn’t help but smile, because you didn’t even expect him to do that since you knew how much he loved food. So you turned to the lady making them and ordered one for you.

After receiving the pancake you paid and went back to the group that already went to the next food stall with spicy rice cakes which was your favourite street food ever. Everyone seemed to notice since they started making fun of you when you arrived with wide eyes, but your mouth still stuffed with pancakes. You looked at Changmin who also seemed to hurry a little more while eating. But when you finally finished your pancake you felt full and passed on buying a serving of the spicy rice cakes which earned you amused grin by Changmin who already ordered once.
When Changmin had received his food you all went on and took a look at the various stands which offered food, merchandise and games. It was a lot like Amusent Park with some rides, too.
Soon Changmin finished his food and you all discussed what to do first. You all agreed on a fast ride going in circles which will probably make all of you dizzy. That’s at least what you thought. But before you went ahead and bought tickets the guys wanted to discuss who would sit together and since you all liked each other you agreed to decide it with a round of paper, scissors, stone. The first people who win would sit together and so on. You then started the first round and Junsu and Changmin won which left Junsu looking a little bit unsatisfied. “Ahh, I don’t want to sit with Changmin!” he said annoyed, knowing that Changmin would if he got dizzy or anything like it. You all only smiled at him shortly, because no one wanted to get teased by Changmin their selves. Now the only fear left was to be teased by Kyuhyun. And with that thought you started the next round. It was you who won the “Jackpot” to share a seat with Kyuhyun. Luckily you were pretty confident about not whining since you loved fast rides and being a little shaken up didn’t bother you all too much.
The next round was won by Jaejoong and Yunho which would be seated together and so it was decided that Somin would sit with Yoochun.

Having decided on who sits with who you went up to the ticket counter and bought one each. You didn’t have to wait too long for the ride to finish the ongoing round and soon you all took your seats facing each other mostly. Since you had to wait a little bit longer for everyone to take their seats you turned to Kyuhyun.
“Do you like rides like these?”, you asked him since you didn’t really know a lot about his personality. He also turned to you and nodded “Kind of, yes. I don’t mind a little speed and going in circles, but I prefer actual roller coasters.” You smiled at him since it was the same for you. “Yes me too, but I have to admit I am still a bit worried, because I haven’t been on a ride like this for ages..”, you added and he could only smile at you, because that was the moment the ride began to move and both of you faced forward, seeing Junsu and Changmin in front of you. Changmin smiled, looking rather excited, but Junsu looked like he was about to die, even though the ride was only moving very slow right now. Slowly it started to pick up its pace and soon you were whirled around in circles. What you didn’t think about before was the fact that the seats you were sitting in also moved in various directions stopping suddenly and then moving on. This literally threw you around in your seat, but you weren’t the only one. You looked over to Somin and saw that she was struggling to keep in her place, too. But as the ride got faster you couldn’t change it anymore and found yourself pressed at Kyuhyun multiple times. When the ride finally started to slow down you took a deep breath and looked at Kyuhyun with a careful look. “I’m sorry for pushing against you all the time..”, you said a little shy now, but he shook his head. “Don’t worry about it. You couldn’t help it.”, he said and you got out of your seats and met up with the other outside again. Everyone had mixed emotions. Junsu hated it, as well as Somin, but the rest of you enjoyed it.

You tried out a lot of other rides after that. One of them was a ferris wheel where Yoochun had to endure one of the most horrible minutes of his life and another one was a haunted house.
Since you could only access the haunted house in small groups you also decided to go in pairs and as lucky as you were, you got to be with Kyuhyun again. But you definitely were not as confident as last time on the fast ride, because you were a little scaredy cat. Also you were the last ones to enter which made it even worse for you.