A day filled with surprises

Falling in love...with...you?

When you finally arrived back at your apartment Somin was also awake and you ate breakfast together. After you finished your meal you went to your room and spent the rest of the day to study for university.

In between you took some breaks that gave you enough time to think about the fight you had with Changmin the night before and it didn’t take you long to feel guilty and take out your mobile phone. You searched for Changmin in your contacts and sent him a text message in which you apologized for getting angry at him, although you knew that he was only making fun when he locked you in that room.
Soon you got a friendly answer and you both agreed on forgetting about it. Relieved that this issue was solved you returned to studying and continued to do so until the end of the day.

When you decided that you had enough for the day you headed to the living room where you found Somin sitting in front of the TV. You sat down next to her and you continued to watch the show in silence. During one of the advert breaks Somin suddenly muted the sound and turned to look at you seriously.
“What is it Somin?”, you asked, wondering why she was behaving so weird. She hesitated for a moment, but then spoke up.
“You know Eun Ji..I thought about something. You know that Jaejoong is friends with Big Bang’s TOP, right?”, she asked you and you nodded. “Well…I recently thought about…meeting Big Bang…and I feel bad for asking this, but would you mind asking Jaejoong if he could introduce us to them somehow?”
You had to think about that for a moment before you answered. Somehow you disliked the idea, because you’d feel like you would use your friendship with them to get to know other famous people, but at the same time you would love to meet Big Bang, too.
“..I don’t think that asking him that would be the right thing to do, sorry Somin, but I really don’t want to use them to get to know other famous people.”, you then answered and Somin nodded.
“Sure I can understand..I wouldn’t do that as well if I was in your position.”
“Thanks for understanding.”, you then added and smiled at her. You continued to watch TV, but went to bed soon after.

The next day at university you received a call from Jaejoong just after your last class for the day had ended.
“Hello?”
“Hey Eun Ji! How are you?”
“Hey Jaejoong. I am good, just finished my classes and heading home. And you?”
“I’m fine. Still got some work to do for today, but otherwise I am great.”, he answered and you could imagine he was smiling right now.
“But anyway, I called because I wanted to ask you something. You know that I am friends with TOP, right? He called me yesterday and told me they will have a party at their house this weekend and that I should bring some girls..and yeah, of course I thought of you first. Would you like to come? I mean ok you don’t know TOP and many others, but…”, he told you, but you cut him off.
“Of course I want to come Jae!”, you nearly shouted into the phone, but how could he even think that you wouldn’t want that. He laughed at the other end of the line.
“Right, how could I think you wouldn’t want to meet Big Bang.”
“But while we’re at it..Sunmi asked me about Big Bang recently, so do you think she could come as well? She’d be extremely grateful! And me too!”, you then added.
“Sure, why not? As I said I am supposed to bring some girls, but I guess the two of you will be more than enough. I don’t really want to bring my sisters and most of my female friends will be there anyway, so..yeah.”
“I hope TOP has no weird intentions..”
“How could you even think that, Eun Ji?”, he then said, laughing. “Seunghyun is not a person like that. And if there were any weird ideas behind it, I surely wouldn’t ask you to come.”, he responded and you sighed.
“I know..I was just making fun.”
“Good! But I’ll have to hang up now. I’ll text you when we will pick you up later, ok? Bye!”

You sighed once again in disbelief.
How could this even happen? Just yesterday you were talking about meeting Big Bang and the next day Jaejoong calls you and invited you to a party at their house. You entered the train station and went home. When you got there you noticed that Somin was not home yet, but about an hour later she came home as well and you told her the wonderful news.
“We’re really going to Big Bang’s house?!”, she asked you excitedly and you only nodded.
“Omg, Eun Ji! You’re the best!!”, she then screamed and hugged you tightly.
“I didn’t even do anything. It was Jaejoong’s idea.” You told her laughing, but she didn’t care, she was way too happy to care.
“But now that I think about it. We definitely need to go shopping! I don’t have anything I could wear to a party as exclusive as a party hosted by Big Bang.”
“Now that you mention it…me neither. And it is already in 3 days.  Ahhhh!” Somin was about to go crazy and you went to your computer to check out some trends online.

Just when you both calmed down again, the doorbell rang and you went to open it. In front of it stood Shim Changmin, once again.
“Uhm, hi Changmin. How are we worthy of such an honor?”, you asked and eyed the huge bucket in his hands suspiciously.
“I came here to celebrate us making up. I’ve brought ice cream.” He said and entered your flat without further explanation. But that was just how Changmin was. He even brought food to share which showed that he was also sorry about your fight a few days ago.
“But I will already tell you now, I told Kyuhyun to come over, too, because you said he doesn’t like you and I have to check that myself.”, he then added while getting rid of his shoes. You closed the door and looked at him. You couldn’t believe it. But you couldn’t be mad since you knew that Changmin only wanted to confirm what you said and if not, tell you you’re crazy.
“Well..I already met Kyuhyun by accident yesterday and..I think I was wrong, but actually me and Somin wanted to go shopping later today, so we don’t really have time.”, you said while following him to the kitchen where he got three spoons and opened the huge bucket of ice. He went on to the living room where he greeted Somin and sat down on the sofa next to her. You followed him and received you spoon.
“I guess we will have to come with you then. I am here to make sure you’re not mad at me, so I won’t leave that soon already.” Changmin told you now and ate a spoon of ice. “What do you need clothes for anyway? You’ve got an huge closet.”, he then asked and looked at both of you a little confused.
“Jaejoong invited us to Big Bang’s party on Saturday and we definitely can’t show up looking like hobos.”, Somin now answered and Changmin’s eyes lighted up. He had some weird plan again. But he just nodded at Somin’s response for now.

You continued to check the internet for outfits and ate the whole bucket of ice. About two hours after Changmin first came over your bell rang once again and you went to open the door, already knowing who would be standing there. As expected it was Kyuhyun, looking a little shy since it was the first time he would be entering your flat. You could see that he came here from some kind of show, since he was still perfectly styled. You welcomed him and invited him inside.
“Changmin already told me you’d be coming.”, you said and smiled at him while you waited for him to take off his shoes. You then went to the living room together.
“Hey Kyu. I have bad news. We’re going shopping.”, Changmin greeted his friend who looked unimpressed by the activity that he would have to do.
“Maybe I should leave again?”, Kyuhyun answered, but the grin on his face showed that he was not serious.
“No, don’t worry. I’ve got a plan that will make it fun for us, too.” Changmin now explained and showed his evil grin which left you a bit worried.
“Are we allowed to hear that plan, too?”, you asked Changmin right away, but he shook his head.
“Later.”

You then went to the door and got dressed to go out. On the way to the car you heard Kyuhyun and Changmin whisper behind you, so you got a little suspicious, but didn’t say anything. Changmin came with his own car, so you all got in and drove to a huge shopping mall. You didn’t really tell Changmin where you wanted to go, so you only realized after you got off the car that you were in Gangnam.
“Changmin…what are we doing in Gangnam? This is way too expensive for poor students like Somin and me.”, you turned to tell him, but he only grinned at you.
“It’s all part of my plan. So, since I had no other choice to tag along to this shopping trip and I feel a tiny bit guilty for dragging Kyuhyun into this I thought that we could make a little challenge out of this shopping trip. Kyuhyun and I already agreed on it, so you don’t have a choice. We decided that we will choose your outfits, but as a compensation we will pay it for you. And in the end you’ll have to judge which one is better.”, Changmin then revealed his plan and you sighed.
“Why? You will probably only make us look like idiots. I’d rather choose my own clothes. I also don’t want you to pay them. I have my own money.”, you now complained, but Changmin shook his head once again.
“Don’t complain. Just let us have some fun, too.” Changmin said and signaled Somin to come with him. “You’re going with Kyuhyun.”, he then added and grinned at you once again.
“Wait..!”, you said, but Kyuhyun had already grabbed your arm and pulled you with him in the opposite direction of Changmin and Somin.

Once again you were stuck with him and the worst part was that you knew Changmin had planned all of this.