Confession

Falling in love...with...you?

Your initial reaction was to struggle, but you soon realized that the person pulling you with them was no other than Kyuhyun. You were again slightly confused and slightly mad again. Why did he have to behave that way?
But you decided not to make a scene in front of everyone else, so you soon found yourself in the garden once again. He then let go of your hand and turned to look at you.
“What is it?”, you asked, obviously annoyed by the way he acted. But he didn’t answer. You shook your head.
“I am going back inside.”, you then said and turned to leave.
“Wait.”, he finally said and you looked at him again.
“Why?”
“I am sorry for getting mad at you.”, he then apologized and you were genuinely surprised.
You took a few steps towards him and looked him in the eyes.
“I wouldn’t mind that too much if you had told me what your problem was.”, you then explained, still a little angry because of that.
“I’m sorry, but somehow everything just made me mad that moment..”
“I am also sorry if I did anything to make you angry I didn’t do it on purpose.”, you then apologized, because you thought it was the right thing to do now.
“It’s not your fault…well, I’m just sorry, ok?”, he then said and you nodded and smiled.
“Let’s go inside again?”

He hesitated for a moment and started to look rather nervous now. After a moment of silence Kyuhyun looked at you again.
“Look..it really bothered me that I got so angry before and I thought about why and…”, he sighed, “I think I know why now.”
You were a little surprised, but didn’t say anything.
“I…think I like you Eun Ji. More than friend should..”
He didn’t dare to look at you now.
“…And I just got so angry, seeing that you were so happy to be with G-Dragon.”, he finally admitted and you were utterly shocked. Cho Kyuhyun, Super Junior’s maknae liked you? He really did? When you had come to feel the same thing? You couldn’t believe it. Which was why you stood there, staring at him for a few seconds.
“Does it sound stupid if I say that I totally didn’t expect this?”, was your first reply, but soon you were able to properly think again. “Uhm..what am I supposed to say? I guess I already hinted to it when we were shopping together this week. That I don’t like Jaejoong as much as before anymore and that it’s another person’s fault..and to be honest..that person is you. I somehow started to like you, too..”, you confessed and you could see how his face slowly started to light up. In response to that you smiled at him lightly. He then took a few steps towards you and hugged you. At first you were surprised, but soon put your arms around him, too.
“If you had told me earlier we could have avoided that fight..”, you said, pouting a little.
“I know..but I only realized now what it was..”, he answered and you simply nodded, happy to be in his arms.
“Then it’s ok.”, you responded and slowly ended the warm embrace and smiled at him once again. You turned areound shortly to check if anyone had noticed what you were doing, because you didn’t want to answer any questions now, but realized that no one saw you. You turned to Kyuhyun again and saw him smiling at you. You hesitated first, but then opened your mouth.
“I have to ask now, because I won’t have the courage to ask later…so…are we going to date then?”, you asked carefully, still a little scared of his answer. After all he was an idol. Maybe he wouldn’t want a scandal or anything.
“If you want to.”, was his reply and you were all smiles.
“I’d love to.”, you answered and felt completely relieved. Kyuhyun seemed to feel the same way and took your hand.
“Let’s head inside, ok? I don’t want you to get sick.”
And with that you went back towards the house.


Inside you searched for a place to sit and soon found a free space on a couch. As soon as you sat down you noticed the fat grin on his face and shook your head. No one knew what happened outside, but it made you extremely happy that he seemed to be so proud that you were his girl starting from now.
At that tought you couldn’t help but grin yourself, but since you didn’t want to be found out just yet, you soon let go of his hand. After some time Somin found you as well and sat down beside you and you enjoyed the rest of the party talking to various people, but always sticking by Kyuhyun’s side.
Around 4am you got really tired and told Kyuhyun that you would head home, since Somin had also signalled you that she was willing to leave and he wanted to bring you home, but you refused, because you would be safe with Somin around. He told you to be careful and write him immediately after you arrived at your flat, so he knew you would be ok. After hugging him once more you went to say goodbye to the members of DBSK and following that was the farewell from Big Bang.
When you were finally outside you felt tired, but happy. The fresh night air made you feel alive and you and Somin enjoyed yourselves even on the boring way home.

When you arrived at your flat and got ready for bed Somin finally spoke up.
“So, what was that with you and Kyuhyun just now?”
“What do you mean?”, you asked and Somin faced you.
“Oh come on! He hugged you! No one else hugged you and you don’t even know him as long as the members of DBSK, so tell me..what happened?”, she inquired to know and you sighed.
“We had a little fight..and then a little talk. And..we’re going to date. Probably. I still can’t really believe it to be honest, but he said he wanted to date so I guess we are.”, you explained and Somin hugged you.
“Oh Eun Ji! That’s wonderful! I am soooo happy for you!”, Somin exclaimed even more excited than you were and you hugged her back.
“Thanks! I am really happy about it, too.”, you said and smiled. At that moment you also remembered he told you to sent him a message when you were home so you got out your phone and wrote him.

After that you talked about your impressions of Big Bang and the party in general. Somin went to your room and you talked until you fell asleep when the sun was already rising.