Kim Heechul

Falling in love...with...you?

Weeks passed by in which you rarely saw Kyuhyun once in two weeks. You understood the circumstances very well, but you couldn’t help, but miss him.
Everything got even worse for you when Kyuhyun told you that they would soon start promoting again and although you thought he was exaggerating at first, you had to realize soon that he didn’t. The moment you finally realized that was when he needed to go abroad for a few weeks. Of course not permanently, but you knew that all that travelling between multiple places multiple times a week would make it impossible for you to see him.
And when the day came they first needed to go abroad, Kyuhyun had asked you to come to the airport with them, because they had an early morning flight, meaning extremely early and he wanted to see you at least once before taking off. When he told you he promised you that one of the vans would wait in front of your house the next day and you were excited as hell, but the next morning when you opened the door to the van you realized that Kyuhyun was not there. The only ones there were Siwon, Leeteuk, Kangin, Yesung and Sungmin.
“Where’s Kyuhyun?”, you asked the others confused, but sat down in the van anyway.
“…I’m very sorry Eun Ji, but Heechul was still mad because of that ‘slave-for-a-day’ thing and fooled Kyuhyun into taking the other car..”, Siwon told you, since he was part of the slave contract himself.
You sighed, but were angry at the same time. You didn’t have anything against Heechul, but did he really have to do this.
“Are you alright?”, asked Sungmin now, sounding very worried.
You took a deep breath and nodded, looking at Sungmin still a little sad.
“I am sad, but it’s ok.”, you assured him and decided you had to talk to Heechul whenever they returned from China.
“Good. But don’t worry Kyuhyun wrote me and said that he will wait at the airport.”, Sungmin comforted you and you nodded, thankful.

After a while you finally arrived at the airport in Incheon and the boys made sure that you were properly disguised. Sungmin told you in which van Kyuhyun was waiting and you practically ran over to that van and pulled the door open. And there he was. Sitting at the window, playing with his phone.
“Hi.”, you said casually and closed the door of the van behind you. Kyuhyun looked up in surprise and smiled when he saw you.
“Hi.”, was all he replied and you sat down next to him.
“Soo. Since when are you foolish enough to fall for Heechul’s pranks?”, you asked, but you were obviously not mad at him. No you were mad at Kim Heechul.
“I don’t even know myself. I guess it’s just too early and my brain didn’t really think everything through yet.”, he said and grinned. You shook your head, laughing.
“Suuure. But anyway. Where is that bastard?”
“He already went to check in with the others that were in this car. I need to leave soon, too..”, he told you and you sighed.
“We haven’t seen each other since 2 weeks and that’s all I get to see of you?”, you said disappointed. “But I can’t change that I guess.”, you added and leaned you head against his shoulder.
Kyuhyun took your hand and sighed as well.
“I know right? But I promise that when all this travelling is over I will spent some more time with you.”

You nodded happily and then saw that Leeteuk and the others were leaving their van now, too. Which meant that Kyuhyun should leave with them or things would get suspicious if he came out of a van with some girl at the airport when all the other members had already entered.
“Kyu, I guess you’ll have to leave now..”, you told him and he sighed again.
“I think so.”, he said and sat up, taking his stuff.
You watched him while he did that and waited until he was finished.
“Ready?”, you asked.
“Not yet.”, he replied and gave you a long, but soft kiss.
“Now I am ready.”, he sat after he let go of you and opened the door grinning. You were lucky the other members stood right in front of the van right now, so you and Kyuhyun managed to get off without grasping too much attention.
You mixed in with the staff members and wished them a good flight. After that you took your bags and entered the airport when all of the fans were running after them and headed towards the train station.

Two whole month passed until Kyuhyun told you that he had a little free time in Korea to meet you again. Although the months in which you didn’t see each other were tough for both of you, you somehow managed to talk regularly. And now that you knew you would see him again you were more than happy.
Super Junior had started promoting shortly after Kyuhyun went abroad for the first time and seeing him on TV brightened your day every time you saw him, but it was just not enough. Especially now that he had a lot of collaborations going on. You were surprised when he first told you, but you were happy for him as well.

Now Kyuhyun had suggested that you would come over to their dorm to see him, because that way you would be able to see him longer, since he wouldn’t have to include his way to meet you into the free time he had to see you. Of course you didn’t mind at all.
When you arrived at the Super Junior dorm you found a tired bunch of exhausted boys that had no motivation to do anything at all, so you decided that you would be a nice person and cook them something. You told Kyuhyun to play Starcraft or sleep for a while and went to the kitchen. There you found a busy Ryeowook who had to cook for everyone and you told him that he should do something else, because you would cook today. He refused at first, but you insisted and soon after he thanked you and disappeared into his room. You then started to cook and it was a complete new experience for you to cook for so many people, but since you enjoyed cooking, you actually enjoyed it. After a while you were finished and told everyone that the food was ready. Everyone was hungry and you all gathered in the living room.
Of course you had wanted to spent some time with Kyuhyun alone, but helping all of them was probably better right now, because you were worried they would not take care of themselves very much when they were so exhausted.

The only person you wanted to tease a little today was Heechul. After all you still had open business with him, because he deprived you of your precious Kyuhyun-time back when they went overseas. That’s why you stopped in the middle of handing Heechul his plate and pulled your hand back.
“I’m not so sure if I want to give this to you..”, you told him and acted like you still had to decide whether you would do it or not. You knew Heechul was just as exhausted as the others, but you had to get your revenge.
“And why not?”, he asked huffy.
“Hmm..I remember an event that included you and an airport..”, you hinted and still acted like you were deep in thoughts. Then you looked at him reproachful. Heechul used that moment and snatched the plate from your hands.
“I can’t remember.”, was all he said and walked away quickly.
“Yah!”, you screamed a little angry and ran after him. But he just ignored you, so you had to change your plan. You ran to his room and locked the door behind you. You didn’t inted to do anything bad. After all you just wanted to , but you knew that this would tick him off. And it did.
Soon you heard him shouting at you to leave his room, but you just grinned. He shouldn’t be the only one having fun. You looked around his room and noticed that you could even post something on his Twitter account if you wanted to, but that would take things to far, so you didn’t touch his computer at all.
You actually searched for something you could blackmail him with if you ever needed to (of course not in a bad way, just for fun), but you realized that none of the things in his room would be embarrassing for him and so you unlocked the door.
“What the hell did you do?”, Heechul asked you angrily when he entered the room.
“I was searching for something to blackmail you, but I didn’t find anything..you’re too boring.”, you said and grinned at him.
“What do you mean I’m too boring? I’m not boring at all!”, he contradicted you and started to tell you ‘interesting’ stuff about his things.
“Ok if you say so.”, was all you replied and you made your way towards the door. Now Heechul seemed to be annoyed again, because he thought you were not respectful enough. You walked to the living room while he followed you and complained about your behaviour. When you arrived you sat down again, but Heechul wasn’t finished.
“Kyuhyun you chose a bad girlfriend. She can’t even show respect.”, he then said and left the room.
“…what the hell?”, you asked yourself out loud and looked at the spot where Heechul was just seconds ago.
“What did you do to make him mad again?”, Leeteuk asked you a little worried.
“I was just teasing him, but I guess he took it personally?”, you told Leeteuk and he sighed.
“I would suggest that you talk to him right away..otherwise he will hold a grudge against you..he does that over the tiniest things. And if that happens he will pull pranks on you all the time..”, Leeteuk advised you. You sighed and looked at Kyuhyun and he nodded. That convinced you and you got up again.
“Ok, I’ll go talk to him..”, you said and went to Heechul’s room again. You knocked, but knew that he wouldn’t let you in if you talked, so you just entered without further wait. Heechul was lying on his bed, playing with his phone. He ignored you and when you talked to him he got up and some music.
“Sure. It’s not like I came here to talk to you..”, was all you said, now a little angry at him. You sat down in front of his door, so he wouldn’t be able to leave that easily. After a few more minutes passed you spoke up again.
“You know I don’t have to talk to you, but I would like to settle this, because what you said just now is not something I can accept that easily.”, you then said and he finally turned to look at you.
“Stubborn and insistent. I like that. Now you only have to apologize for being disrespectful and we can be friends. I’ll take back what I said before just now.”, he suddenly said and you were genuinely surprised.
“Are you serious right now?”, you asked him, still in awe.
“I like people that are not easily intimidated by what I say and do. This could be the beginning of a great friendship.”, he answered and smiled at you. Both of you stood up again.
“Well then, I guess there is only one thing missing: I am honestly very sorry for being rude just now. I only did it to tease you and would not be disrespectful otherwise.”
“Apoplogy accepted. Just don’t do it again.”, he said and laid an arm around your shoulders. He then walked to the door with you and opened it, just to find a whole bunch of Super Junior members eavesdropping at the door.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey everyone! Thanks for sticking around ;;
I started university 2 weeks ago which is why I finally found the time to write and I'll have to admit that it will probably stay this way, so please bear with me when I need some time to update. I promise I will update after some time!
And as for the chapter: I hope you liked this chapter full of Heechul-ness xD I am a huge fan of him, so I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did while writing :)