Fighting

Falling in love...with...you?

After you had noticed that Kyuhyun was missing even though he only wanted to get you drinks you immediately knew that something was wrong. You looked at G-Dragon.
“G-Dragon, isn’t it weird that Kyuhyun still isn’t back?”, you asked worried. GD only sighed and looked at you a little sad.
“Can you call me Jiyong? It’s really weird if you say G-Dragon all the time.”, he replied and you were surprised.
“Uhm..sure I can…Jiyong. But anyway, I guess I should look for him. I’ll see you later!”, you answered quickly and disappeared into the mass of dancing people. The first place you checked was the kitchen, but Kyuhyun was not there. You continued to look in the whole house, but didn’t find him anywere. You took a minute to rest a little when you noticed a door leading to the garden of the house. Hopeful you got up and went outside.

At first you only noticed a few unfamiliar people sitting at the garden on the terrace and were disappointed once again, but than you decided to search a little more and went to a bench at a darker place of the garden and finally noticed Kyuhyun sitting there.
“Kyuhyun? What are you doing here?”, you asked carefully and stopped next to the bench.
“I am sitting here.”, he replied simply, sound a little annoyed. He didn’t even turn to look at you.
You were taken aback by his tone at first, but decided to sit down next to him.
“I can see that, but didn’t you say you’d get us some drinks?”, you then questioned him and were more and more confused by his behaviour.
“I did.”, he now said and only now you noticed the drinks in his hands, “but I thought that I shouldn’t disturb you when you are having so much fun with G-Dragon.”, he then added coldly.
You sighed now, still a little insecure because of his behaviour.
“Why do you think that you are disturbing us now? You know him a lot better than I do.”
“I just thought that because you wanted to spent time with them so badly, I would only disturb you.”, he then told you, now rather angry. But he still didn’t look at you.
You were silent for a moment.
“Well, it’s true that I wanted to spent time with them, but it is not like I don’t want to spent time with you.”, you explained and felt the urge to hold his hand, but you decided not to do so.
He didn’t say anything to that, sighed and looked at the floor.
Now you started to get a little angry yourself.
“Kyuhyun would you mind looking at me? It’s not like I did anything wrong, just by dancing with Jiyong.”, you then said his head literally shot up and turned to look at you.
“So it is already Jiyong?”, he asked you blamingly and got up. “Just forget it.”, he then added and thre the cups with the drinks on the ground. He then started to walk back towards the house.

You now got up yourself and started to walk after him.
“He just told me that it was better than calling him G-Dragon all the time and I am happy that I was able to even make a proper conversation with him! Can’t you tell me what’s wrong? Why are you like that?”, you then questioned him, even more agitated than before.
“Leave me alone. Go hang out with your Jiyong.”, he then threw at your head and continued walking.
You couldn’t believe it at first and had to take a deep breath, trying not to explode, and then ran after him, grasping his shoulder and tried to turn him around.
He stopped and turned to you after a few seconds, still angry.
“What do you want?”
“I’d rather be with you than with Jiyong now.”, you then said, still a little angry, but completely honest.
“Oh is it like that? It didn’t sound like that to me just a few minutes ago.”
“But it’s true.”, you insisted and tried to fight back the tears now. The alcohol showed it’s effect by making you a lot more emotional. Feeling helpless you turned around. If you looked at him any longer, you would cry for sure.
You stood like that for a few seconds, none of you moving an inch.
Soon you had yourself under control again and faced him again.
“Why do you focus so much on G-Dragon anyway?”, you then inquired to know and chose your words carefully by calling Joying G-Dragon again.
“Because you were the one that was desperate to go back to them and you seemed to enjoy his presence more than just a bit.”, then replied coldly, making you mad again. Especially after he had made a noise implying that he depreciated you.
“Yes, because I wanted to become friends with them! And what is wrong about enjoying someone’s presence? And don’t act like I would throw myself at every guy in the next 1000 meters just because I danced with someone!”, you then replied, completely mad now. What was so hard about saying what his problem was and why did he have to overreact like that? You really didn’t get it.
He only stared at you for a few seconds and you could hear each other breathing heavily.
“I think this discussion doesn’t make any more sense for today.”, was all he said and with that he turned around and went inside again.


You stood there for a few moment, staring at the door. The tears were nearly flowing again, but you tried to stay strong and keep them in. And you did. After you managed to do so you also went inside the house again and made you way to the bar where you downed a few drinks. You were not drunk, but you were more than a little tipsy. After some time where you just stood at the bar you heard a familiar voice.
“Hey Eun Ji! Where have you been all this time?”, it was Jiyong. You were not sure if you should be happy or not, but you smiled at him.
“I was outside in the garden, but sadly Kyuhyun didn’t give me my drink.”, you then explained and smiled at him once again, now looking a tad more sad.
“Oh, okay. But why didn’t he give you your drink?”
“I don’t know. He was mad about something and then walked away. I don’t really get it.”, you explained and Jiyong nodded.
“Do you want some as well?”; you then offered him some wine of the wine bottle you just opened.
“Sure.” Was all Jiyong replied and you shared the wine with him.
“Let’s talk about something else, okay?”, you then asked and he nodded once again.
After talking about something random like different wines, you then decided to look for the others and found them soon after.

It didn’t take long and all of you were dancing wildly. Especially Seungri seemed to enjoy himself. He was clearly drunk. But it was somehow funny seeing him like that, too, which helped you forgetting about what happened with Kyuhyun. But of course you were not able to forget completely.
Yunho and Junsu joined your little dance group as well and soon a little dance battle started which you enjoyed a lot, but since neither you or Jiyong wanted to participate you tried to appear busy by dacing with each other.
But suddenly you felt someone grab your wrist and pulling you away from your friends.