Meeting Big Bang

Falling in love...with...you?

On Saturday evening you and Somin stood in front of the building your flat was in and waited for the boys from DBSK to pick you up.  It was about five miutes before 9:30pm, the time the boys were supposed to pick you up. Somin and you were nervous, but that was only normal. You couldn’t imagine anyone not being nervous about meeting Big Bang and many other idols at their dorm.
Soon the five members of your favourite band turned up and you got into their car.
“Hey guys.”, you said and sat down at the front.
“Hi Somin, Eun Ji. Are you guys excited?”, Jaejoong asked and smiled at both of you.
“Very much!”, Somin answered and he chuckled.
He then started the engine again and you finally made your way to Big Bang’s dorm. About half an hour later you finally arrived and you could already hear the music playing. It was the same feeling as last time when you came to DBSK’s party, but now you were in a larger group, so you felt a little safer than before. But the fact that you would meet Big Bang soon still made you nervous.

You made your way to the door and it was soon opened by the youngest Big Bang member Seungri. He greeted Jaejoong who was the one standing at the front of the group and invited all of you inside. You could hear the music buzzing through the whole house and soon you encountered the first people standing in the hallway. While everyone greeted the girls you soon recognized that they were part of Girl’s Generation. To be precise they were Taeyeon and Yuri. Jaejoong quickly introduced them to you and Sunmi as well and you continued your way inside. Slowly you felt your nervousness reach its peak with every step you made towards the door of the living room. The music was now so loud you could hardly hear when the others spoke. When Jaejoong finally reached the door he took a quick glance around and found Big Bang right away. Except for Seungri who you already met just a few seconds ago, all the members of Big Bang were gathered.

Jaejoong smiled at you, knowing you were nervous and you quickly turned around and grabbed Somin’s hand. I turned to Jaejoong again and we approached Big Bang like that. As soon as you got closer they noticed someone approaching and looked at you. TOP smiled at Jaejoong and raised his hand to greet him.
“Hey Jaejoong! You’re late!”
“Seunghyun! We had to pick up the girls, but you know that the best comes last!”, Jaejoong responded and grinned at him. The others greeted him and the rest of Big Bang and then G-Dragon was the next person to speak.
“So who have you brought with you?”, he asked and looked at you and Somin curious.
Jaejoong looked at you and Somin spoke up.
“Uhm..hi! I am Somin! Nice to meet you.”, she said and looked at you.
“…I am Eun Ji. Jaejoong asked us to tag along.”
“So you don’t really want to?”, Daesung asked and grinned.
“No! We’re extremely happy to be here!”, you answered and they all smiled.

“But I guess you all want to get a drink? I’ll show you the way to our little bar.”, TOP said and got up from the couch. You all nodded and followed him. They had various types of alcohol and non-alcohol drinks, but since you wanted to open up a bit, you decided to take something with a little higher percentage of alcohol.

You took your glass and waited with Somin until she decided what to drink. Jaejoong had also waited and walked you back to the Big Bang members, because he felt like you didn’t really get to know them yet.
When you arrived at the couch again the others made some space, so you, Somin and Jaejoong could sit down. The other members of DBSK were already scattered throughout the whole party and out of your sight. Daesung, Taeyang and G-Dragon welcomed you back and the next few minutes you didn’t say anything and only nipped on your drink. After some time Jaejoong decided that he should leave you alone and got up. Now you felt even more uncomfortable and you could see that Somin wasn’t feeling that confident either.
“Come on girls, you should talk a little more. We’re at a party, you’re not supposed to sit here and be quiet.”, Seungri now said and smiled at you. You both looked at him in surprise and noticed that the others were looking at you, too.
You knew it was true what he said and it was not like you didn’t want to enjoy yourself it was just that you didn’t know what to say to them. And actually saying that to them would make you feel stupid, but since you needed to answer something you did.

“It’s just that we’re both huge fans of you guys and we don’t really know what to say..”, you admitted and averted your eyes. You could hear TOP laugh.
“Oh come on. Jaejoong told me how he met you and you must have been an even bigger fan of him than of us, so don’t be shy.”, he told you and smiled gently. You nodded and took a moment to think of what to ask them, but G-Dragon was quicker than you.
“Well, you’re not alone though. Youngbae is pretty shy, too, so don’t worry.”, he said and received a mad look from Taeyang. “What? It’s true!”, was all G-Dragon added and grinned at you. You only smiled at Taeyang and he smiled back at you.
After that the ice was broken and you talked about Big Bang’s plans for the future and what kind of job you and Somin wanted to do later on. Even though you were a student at a good university at the moment, you didn’t have the courage to tell them of your dream.

After a few more drinks and about an hour later Daesung started to drag all of you to the ‘dance floor’ which was actually just a huge empty space in their living room which they cleared for the party. Seungri and Yunho joined you again, and all of them showed their moves. You danced along and enjoyed the party.
Because the dance floor got more and more crowed now your little group was slightly separated and you found yourself dancing with G-Dragon. Since you were already more than a little tipsy you didn’t even mind being ‘alone’ with him.
“By the way, did I already tell you that you’re looking really good tonight?”, he told you once you and him were standing a little closer to each other. And that was when you remembered.

Kyuhyun was also at the party.

And you didn’t even greet him yet. Of course your last conversation was somehow weird and you didn’t really what to say to him, but you were friends weren’t you? You should at least greet him. As you remembered that you stopped dancing and looked at G-Dragon.
“I just remembered that I have to talk to someone. I’ll come back later, ok?”, you asked and shot him a little smile and then went to search for Kyuhyun.
You searched through all of the rooms that were opened for the party, but didn’t find Kyuhyun in any of them. You greeted a lot of other persons you passed by, but none of them had seen Kyuhyun when you asked if they knew where he was. You continued your search by going to the big garden Big Bang’s dorm owned. You stood in the doorframe and looked for him, but turned around, because you didn’t see him. When you turned around you bumped into someone.

“Not so hasty.”, you heard a familiar voice say and looked up to meet Kyuhyun’s eyes.
“Sorry, I was searching for you, actually.”, you admitted, honest as you were when a little drunk.
“What a coincidence, I was looking for you as well.”, he said and grinned at you. He really acted like nothing happened. It made you feel more comfortable, but you really didn’t know what to think about it. “You’re looking good.”, he repeated the words G-Dragon just said to you and his grin only got wider, because he knew that he was the one that chose your outfit.
“Don’t grin like that..”, you only said, now a little annoyed, because you knew he enjoyed you wearing the clothes he chose for you. “Let’s go somewhere else?”, you then suggested, because you didn’t want to stay in the doorframe the whole time.
“Sure.”, he answered and you went inside and sat down on a few free chairs.
“Originally I only wanted to say hi, but now I am sitting here with you..”, you babbled.
“So you don’t want to hang out with me?”, Kyuhyun replied, acting like he was offended.
“No, but Somin has Big Bang all to herself right now!”, you answered jokingly.
“Ok I got it, you’d reather hang out with Big Bang than with me. Ok.”, he said grinning, because he knew you didn’t mean it that way.
“Well, the truth it that I see you more often than Big Bang..”, you said and smiled at him apologetically.
“Yes..it’s ok.”, he replied and got up again. “Then let’s go and look for them, shall we? I haven’t seen those guys for a long time to be honest.”

You nodded and followed him. It didn’t take you long to find them since they were still dancing on the same spot on the dance floor as before. G-Dragon already saw you coming and greeted you with a smile on his face.
“There you are again!”, he said to you and then turned to Kyuhyun. “Hi Kyuhyun, long time no see! How are you?”
You looked around and noticed Seungri and Somin were missing.
“Where are Seungri and Somin?”, you asked G-Dragon and he told you that they got tired of dancing and sat down somewhere.
“I am good and you?”, Kyuhyun then asked.
“Good, very good actually.” Was all G-Dragon could reply before being dragged by Taeyang because he wanted to dance.
“I’ll get us something to drink, ok?”, Kyuhyun then offered when he noticed that neither you or him had something to drink and you nodded happily. He then went to the bar and G-Dragon dragged you to join Taeyang’s crazy dance.
The song ended and then changed into a slow song. Now you felt like you were at a party at high school. G-Dragon seemed to notice that you felt a little embarrassed, so he only slipped an arm around your waist and started dancing with you like that. You couldn’t help but enjoy it. In your heart you were a little fangirl after all.

The song was over way too soon for your taste, but that was when you noticed that Kyuhyun had still not returned.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Finally another chapter. Sorry to have kept you waiting guys!
So as you can see I decided to include G-Dragon into my story to spice things up a little. I hope you don't mind it and admire him as much as I do.
I already have a lot of plans in my head now, and I hope I will find the time to write, because I am scared of another writer's block.
But anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter and that the length is a little compensation for the long wait!