Shopping

Falling in love...with...you?

Kyuhyun continued to drag you with him a little bit longer, but let go of your arm when he arrived at some shop he wanted to enter. You looked at him and wondered why he behaved that way, but tried to push that thought away soon, after you noticed you stared at him. It was the first time you saw him all styled like this, but you kind of liked it. He looked different from when he walked around without make-up and unstyled hair, but you had to admit he looked a little bit more handsome with his fluffy hair being curled. You shook your head. You needed to stop staring.
You continued to follow Kyuhyun through the store while he handed you various tops and pants and dresses. You sighed. You were not sure if all of that stuff would suit your taste. But you endured it until Kyuhyun told you to get changed. You disappeared into one of the changing rooms. Maybe it made shopping more fun for them, but for you it was a lot more boring.
You got changed several times, but each time Kyuhyun looked at you and told you that the outfits were no good. You were annoyed, because you had to change so often, but at the same time you were somehow relieved, because none of the outfits really suited your tastes either.
After you got rid of all of the clothes again you left the shop and Kyuhyun led you into another one right away. It took you a long time to find an outfit that he liked. You were more than surprised that when he did, you actually liked it too. He seemed to know what kind of clothes you liked. In the end you left the shop with a short (but not too short) black dress that flattered your curves, a pair of high heels and a new clutch. Because you were now finished, you decided to take a break at a café in the mall.

“So, are you happy with the result?”, Kyuhyun asked you as you sat down at a table in the corner of the café and you nodded.
“It’s a lot better than I expected it to be. It’s good to know that you seem to get what I like and what I don’t.”
“Ok, I am glad that you don’t hate it. It seemed to be kind of important to you.”
“Somehow it is, yes. You know..Jaejoong invited us to a party by Big Bang and since I’ve never met them before I didn’t want to walk around looking like a mess, you know?”, you explained and he nodded, frowing. You wondered why, but didn’t dare to ask.
“The party on Saturday?”, he then asked and you nodded. “Oh..I’ll be there, too, so we will probably see each other.”
“Oh, cool! I am always a bit worried when I go to parties like this. I mean I know Somin and the others, but besides them I don’t really know anyone, so it’s good to hear that you’ll be there as well.”
You smiled at him and the waiter came and you both ordered something to drink. After the waiter was gone, Kyuhyun turned to you again.


“Actually I already wanted to ask you this once, but…how did you become a fan of DBSK?”, Kyuhyun asked and it was your turn to frown now.
“It’s nothing really special. I saw their ‘Believe’ MV somewhen back in 2004 and continued to do some research on them and from then on…I was a fan. I loved the harmony of their voices and of course the ability to sing by every single one of them. Of course I also thought that they were handsome and when ‘Tri-Angle’ came out a little later I was already too much of a fan, so I didn’t even mind their awful hairstyles back then. And I also liked that song, so it only made me more of a fan to be honest. And when ‘Rising Sun’ came out in 2005 there was no turning back.” As you explained it to him you looked at your hands, somehow too embarrassed to look at him, even though you were a proud Cassiopeia.
“Why not Super Junior?”, he suddenly said and you were not sure if it was his attention to say this out loud. You felt somehow guilty when he asked this, but you couldn’t help it could you?
“I don’t really know..? Super Junior didn’t exist back then and..it’s not like I am only a fan of their music I adored them for the people they are and I still do.”, you explained, now even more embarrassed.
“Hmm.”, was the only answer you got from him. Both of you were quiet for a while and continued to drink your coffee.
“Do you have a bias?”, Kyuhyun now asked and you didn’t know if you should be more surprised at the fact that he knew about this or at the fact that he even had the guts to ask you.
“To be honest…I have one, yes..”
“Who is it?”, Kyuhyun asked rather serious and you swallowed. You didn’t really want to tell him. You somehow knew that saying stuff like this would distance you from him and you didn’t want that to happen.
“Uhm..the situation is kind of complicated right now, to be honest. After I got to know them I am not too sure if I can even call him my bias anymore..”
“Who is it?”, was all Kyuhyun said to you once again, looking really agitated and you decided just to tell him.
“Jaejoong..but as I said it’s not like I like him more than the others or anything..especially since I..”, you explained, he seemed to be in deep thoughts, but looked up right away when you broke off your sentence.
“Especially since you..?”
“I don’t really want to say it..”
“Come on, you’ve started it and now you have to finish it. I bought you clothes!”, he said to convince you and seemed even more tense than before.


“…Especially since I think I’ve started to take some interest in someone.”, there it was. You said it. And you regretted it right away. How could you say that? He would think you like someone from your university or something, when you actually meant…yes, you meant him. You kind of liked him. What should you do? You had the impression he liked you, too, but you were probably just imagining things. He was an idol. Loved by thousands of fans. How could you expect him to like you? But still you hated yourself for even ruining that slightest chance by saying that sentence. You were stupid.
 Kyuhyun’s expression went blank, but he caught himself quickly again. He totally didn’t expect that. He leaned back in his chair and nipped on his coffee. What did he get himself into. He was so angry at first when he heard that she wanted to get all dressed up only for meeting Big Bang and now this. He couldn’t help but feel somehow disappointed..but why? He had to admit that he had known it since a few days, but didn’t want to face it. He had taken an interest in her himself, but now he had to face the hard truth that she didn’t seem to be interested in him.

Kyuhyun and you remained silent until suddenly Changmin and Somin entered the café and walked towards you.
“Hey guys! Are you finished as well?”, Somin asked, obviously in a good mood, but stopped when she felt that weird aura surrounding the both of you.
“Uhm..is everything alright with you?”, she now asked you and Kyuhyun and both of you nodded.
“Of course! Why shouldn’t we be? What did you buy?”, you asked to ease the atmosphere.
Changmin and Somin sat down and Somin told you about her outfit and that she was pleased with the way it turned out. You smiled at her and told you what you got.
Somin seemed to be glad that you found something you liked as well and you sat there for a bit longer until both you and Kyuhyun finished your drinks and after that you decided that It was time to go home.

The boys dropped you off in front of your flat and you got off the car.
“We’ll see you on Saturday then.”, Somin said and both of you said goodbye.
After that you went to your flat and were happy to relax on the couch after such an exhausting day.
“By the way..why was the mood so awkward between you and Kyuhyun before? I always had the feeling you got along quite well..”, Somin asked you when you were lying on the couch. You sighed.
“I have a confession to make.”, you told her and sat up. “I think I like him..”, you added and Somin looked at you surprised. “Yes..I know. I shouldn’t, because he’s an idol..but I had the feeling he’s a little interested in me, too, you know? But just now I messed it all up, because I said that I have started to be interested in someone..but I couldn’t have told him that it’s him! And now he probably thinks I don’t like him..”, you explained and Somin sighed and looked at you reproachful.
“Yes that really was stupid.”, she said and you flopped back onto the sofa.
“I know..”, you said, feeling like an idiot.
“Maybe you should just tell him? You’ll see him on Satuday anyway, won’t you?”
“I can’t tell him. I’m too shy.”
“But didn’t you just say you think he likes you, too? I also think so. And Changmin, too, which is why we left you alone today as well!”, Somin now told you and you looked at her a little mad. You didn’t like being set up like this, but you knew it somehow helped you getting closer to him.
“We’ll see, ok? Maybe he doesn’t even want to talk to me anymore..”
“Oh come on. As if. He will talk to you. Because if he likes you, he will act like everything is normal. So just go ahead and do something about it, before it’s too late.”
“Ok, ok..”, you just said and then switched the topic.

But Saturday came sooner than you hoped for.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you guys don't mind if I include a little Big Bang into this story?
The pairing will remain the same, but I thought it might make things a little more exciting :)