Super Junior dorm

Falling in love...with...you?

Because you and Kyuhyun met a lot more frequently and without any of the others now that you were dating the others soon noticed that something was odd, too. When the boys from DBSK confronted you with it you told them what happened and that you didn’t tell them yet, because you were scared it might not work. Changmin was the most shocked, because Kyuhyun didn’t even tell him and called him right away. A few minutes later he disappeared and you were sure he and Kyuhyun and the other members of the Kyuline would have an spontaneous man-evening.

While Changmin was gone you hung out with the rest of the DBSK members and Jaejoong told you that G-Dragon had asked Seunghyun if he could ask you to get your number. You had to laugh when you first heard that. You really got along with Jiyong well at the party and because of that you gave Jaejoong permission to give Jiyong your number and just a few minutes later you had the first text message from the legendary Kwon Jiyong. At that time you didn’t really realize the risk for a fight it would be to write with him, because you were simply happy to have made a new friend that you would have never expected to be your friend, but only a few days later while you were watching a movie with Kyuhyun, Somin and Changmin the time came where Kyuhuyn found out. Somin had asked you if you were still talking with him and you replied with yes. Only then you realized Kyuhyun looking at you with doubt and that was when you realized you mistake. You got up and dragged him along to your room. You entered and closed the door behind you.

“Look Kyuyhyun..I don’t really know what to say. I know what you feel like now, but we're not really talking about anything special..”, you then tried to explain and Kyuhyun sighed.
“You could’ve just told me.”
“I guess you’re right..”, you admitted. You didn’t even know why you didn’t tell him. It only made everything seem worse, because it looked like you tried to hide it from him, but actually you just didn’t tell him, because it didn’t seem to be that big of a deal. But now you realized that it was probably a bigger deal to Kyuhyun than it was to you.
“You know..I don’t mind you writing with G-Dragon, I mean I can accept it, but it would’ve been great if you could have told me after what happened at that party…”, he then said and you felt a little bit relieved, because he was not that mad.
“Of course I understand that, but I don’t know, it’s just so...fascinating to me. But I am sorry..”, you then apologized and he took your hand.
“Let’s just forget that this happened, ok? No more fights because of unimportant things like that.”, he asked and smiled at you. You nodded and went back to the others again.

When the movie was finished you and Kyuhyun decided to stop by at the Super Junior dorm. The last time you were there was when you met Kyuhyun at a random park one morning and Kyuhyun had told you that he only told his roommate Sungmin about you and him yet and that he decided that it was time to let the others know now, too.
Thus Kyuhyun, Changmin and you said goodbye to Somin and soon after Changmin drove off in his car, too. You and Kyuhyun then went to his car and drove to his dorm. You were kind of nervous, because it felt like you would be introduced to his parents. After all you knew that having a relationship could be crucial to Super Junior’s success and you didn’t know what the other would think about you.
The drive was way too short and soon you got off the car and entered the building.
“Don’t worry. They all know and like you. I don’t think that there will be any problems.”, Kyuhyun tried to encourage you and you only nodded. You got onto the lift and went up a few floors. Then you got off and went towards one of the doors. Kyuhyun got out his key and unlocked the door.
You were not really surpised when you entered and found a complete chaos in front of you.
“Did you guys tidy up the last time I was here?”, you asked Kyuhyun laughing and took off your shoes.
“To be honest. This much of a chaos is not normal..usually it is at least a little bit tidier..”, he admitted and took off his shoes as well. “GUYS! Could you come here for a bit?”, he then shouted into the flat, but no one reacted and Kyuhyun sighed.
“Ok wherever they are..let’s go to my room as long as this chaos lasts..”, he then said slightly annoyed and made his way through the flat. You followed him and soon entered his room. Sungmin was not there either.
“Well, your room is not really tidier than the rest of the flat..”, you then said and grinned at him.
Kyuhyun appeared to be a little pissed though.
“It wasn’t like this when I left this morning..”, he told you slightly mad and went to the door.
“I’ll go check what these crazy people are doing and kick the of the person that messed up my room, give me a sec.”, he said before leaving.
You watched him and then went to the door yourself, but he was already gone. You sighed and took a look around. Then you noticed a mad looking Heechul coming towards you and bowed deeply while greeting him, because you didn’t want him to get mad at you, saying you didn’t show respect towards him.
“What are you doing here?”, was all Heechul replied, stopping in front of you.
“Well, I came with Kyuhyun, but he left just now..”, you told him and he only looked at you, obviously still mad.
“…Ok since you are already here..Eunhyuk lost an important document for our upcoming album..since you are here already help us search for it.”, he told you and pulled you towards a pile of papers.
“Ok, you can start over here. Tell me if you find something.”, he demanded and left you alone again.
You sighed, but started to look for it anyway. In that time at least three members of Super Junior passed by you, but didn’t even notice you. When you were halfway through the pile you noticed a person standing next to you.
“What are you doing?”, Kyuhyun asked and sat down next to you.
“Heechul told me that Eunhyuk lost that document for your new album and that I should help when I am already here.”, you told him and continued to look at every single paper in front of you. “But thanks for noticing me the rest of your members didn’t even notice me sitting here.”, you said and smiled at him. “And did you find the person that messed up your room?”
“No..Siwon told me the same thing Heechul told you and I had to search for it, too. But let's go. Sorry you had to search for it..”
“I don’t mind.”, you said and took another pile of papers and started to look through that one, too.
“I didn’t think that my absence for a few hours would result in such a chaos..”, he told you grinning and took half of your new pile of papers.
“Sure. It wouldn’t have happened if you would have been here.”, you said now grinning yourself. "Well at least Heechul noticed me unlike the others.”, you then added. “Do you know what kind of document they are searching for? That would make the search for it much easier.”
“Don’t mind them not noticing you. Siwon told me they are that stressed out, because Heechul is mad. And you know that an angry Heechul can’t take a joke. Which is why they’re so focused on finding that document.”, Kyuhyun tried to appease you. “And what kind of document they are looking for…I have no clue.”, Kyuhyun then added.
At that moment you found some document concering an album that you never heard of before and handed it to Kyuhyun.
“Could it be this document?”, you asked and looked at him.
“Hmm, I’m not too sure. Let’s ask the others.”, he said and stood up.

You did the same and went to look for someone of the other members. As lucky as you were you ran into Heechul and handed him the document. He took it and read a little of it for a moment. Then he suddenly jumped and hugged you tightly.
“Hyung, let her breathe.”, Kyuhyun said after a while and Heechul let go of you.“I guess that is the right document then?”, you asked and smiled at Heechul. Kyuhyun pulled you a little towards him, not wanting Heechul to suddenly jump at you again.
“Is that it then? Or do you have anything else you need to search and destroy our flat for?”, Kyuhyun inquired to know.
“No we don’t, but you know yourself how important this is, since we’re starting to record our new album tomorrow.”, Heechul answered snippy. “Well, then I’ll go tell the others that they can start tidying up.”
Heechul left after saying that and Kyuhyun turned to look at you.
“And what are we going to do now?”
“I thought you wanted to make an announcement? But I can gladly abstain from that.”, you answered honestly and Kyuhyun grinned at you again.
“Ok I’ll be nice to you and we’ll let them find out theirselves.”
“Wow, I never expected you to be nice to me!”, you said teasingly and smiled at him.
“I know, right? But let’s go to the living room and look what the others are doing ok?”, he then suggested.
“If you want to be forced to tidy up that badly.”, you replied and followed him to the living room. But soon you realized that there was nothing interesting to do and Kyuhyun suggested that he could show you the SM. building, but you had your doubts
.


__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Once again: I am very sorry that you all had to wait so long for the new chapter, but the writers block I had was no fun at all..and university is starting for me, too, so I have a lot to deal with lately. But I am already working on the new chapter, so it shouldn't take as long as this did!
Anyway: I hope you still enjoy this story! :)