Discovered

Falling in love...with...you?

“How could I enter the building without being seen? There are always fans waiting in front of the building.”, you said since you were a fan yourself and saw countless pictures of idols entering the SM building for years.
“That’s true..and even if I try to disguise myself my fans would still recognize me I guess…”, Kyuhyun admitted.
“And I think even if we would disguise me it would still be no use.”, you added and sighed.
“Well, but I have to admit..I wouldn’t mind being seen with you.”, Kyuhyun then said and you looked at him in shock.
“Are you serious? You can’t be. We’re..only dating for a few weeks..I know it sounds stupid, but do you really think that this is already worth it? I mean..”, you tried to say, but Kyuhyun cut you off.
“There are always people that are against a relationship, but there will also be people that will support us.”, he told you now serious.
“I know, but that is not what I meant..I thought..of course we are dating, but..”, you confessed and Kyuhyun took your hand. And pulled you a little closer. You looked at him a little unsure.
Slowly you saw him lowering his head towards yours. Your heart beat to your chest and your eyes met his. As he got closer you closed your eyes and shortly after you felt his lips on yours. As soon as that happened you forgot everything around you. The kiss didn’t last long, but you still felt the goosebumps all over your body. You slowly opened your eyes again to look at Kyuhyun, and saw him grinning at you. “I was just teasing you, no need to get all hysterical. But I hope that was proof enough that I am more than serious with you.”, he said and you remembered that this was your first kiss with Kyuhyun. You wanted to answer him, when you heard someone clear his throat behind you. Both of you turned around saw about half of the Super Junior members standing in the door to the living room. The person that cleared his throat was Heechul. He had his hand on his hips and looked at you, sceptical.

“She’s your girlfriend? Why didn’t you tell us?”
Shots were fired right at you. At least you felt like it. You knew that Heechul was hard to please. But now you felt stupid. You found that document just moments ago and now he looked like he hated you.
Kyuhyun didn’t seem to bother at all and casually laid an arm around your shoulders.
“Well, you all seemed to be kind of busy? I wanted to tell you, but everyone ignored me when I tried to.”, he then explained seemingly calm, but you felt like he would get angry if Heechul continued to rage on.
Heechul stared at him for a few seconds and then his mood changed completely all over sudden.
“Ok, I will forgive you this one time!”, he then said, now awfully cheerful and disappeared into the living room again.
You stood there dumbfounded and could only watch him leave.

The others now cornered you and forced you back into the living room, too. Leeteuk showed his famous motherly side once again and wanted to know everything. But Kyuhyun, being the famous evil maknae he is, didn’t tell them that easily and demanded something from them in exchange. First they tried to get you to tell them, but Kyuhyun told you not to and you decided to play along.
The next offer from Kangin was to dress Leeteuk as a woman, but Kyuhyun also refused that offer.
Eunhyuk then offered Kyuhyun that he could have Heechul one day as a slave, but when Heechul heard that Eunhyuk regretted opening his mouth quickly. Heechul then suggested that Siwon should be Kyuhyun’s slave, but Kyuhyun declined right away.
“Oh come on! What kind of slave would I be? I can’t even cook!”, Heechul then shouted angry.
“I would do it.”, Siwon just said.
That seemed to lead Kyuhyun to his final offer.
“Siwon and Heechul as slaves and I’ll tell you.”, Kyuhyun grinned and all the members started to talk Heechul into doing it. After about half an hour he agreed, because he wanted to know as well.

After Kyuhyun briefly told them what happened, Leeteuks face got more serious.
“But did I hear right just before? You want to make it official Kyuhyun?”, he asked and turned to Kyuhyun expecting an answer.
“That was a joke just now, but I don’t know. Maybe someday? You know I don’t really give a damn about if my fans want me to have a relationship or not. It’s my life after all.”
Leeteuk just nodded and seemed to be lost in thoughts. Now it was Ryeoweok who spoke up.
“But have you thought about the problems it could cause her? I mean..we’re probably all ok with you having a relationship, because we want you to be happy, but..you how some of our fans can be..”
Now it was Kyuhyun’s turn to think about what he said for a while and sighed.
“I have to think about that a little more I guess.”, was all he said and looked at you shortly, like he wanted to know what you thought about it. But you could still discuss that later.
After that you changed the topic and soon everyone got back to tyding up. You and Kyuhyun decided to stay and help them and even though you were helping it took you hours. At 11pm you were finally finished and Kyuhyun drove you home.
You already wanted to wish him a good night in the car, but he signalled you to get off the car. You sensed that something was odd and looked at him when he walked around the car and stopped in front of you.

“What is it?”, you asked at Kyuhyun’s concerned look.
He stayed silent for a second and sighed.
“I already wanted to tell you earlier, but maybe you already got it from what Heechul said earlier..”, he begun and looked away from you for a second. “As Heechul said our recording for our new album starts tomorrow. And that means I will be pretty busy again from now on..I know I also had a schedule right now, but that was mostly Radio Star and my musical. And from now on I will have even more appointments. So what I want to say is that we probably won’t be able to meet each other as much as before from now on.”, he said and saw the sad look in your eyes.
“Of course I will try to meet you as much as I can! But I just want to say that even when I meet with Changmin and the others sometimes that I still want to meet you, but that I..”, he tried to explain himself even more, but you interrupted him and smiled.
“It’s ok. I understand. I will miss you, that’s out of the question. I also get that you also want to hang out with your friends, so don’t worry about that either.”, you answered and he pulled you into a hug.
“If that’s true, you are the best girlfriend ever, but if you ever feel like I am doing something wrong, please tell me, ok? I don’t want to have problems with you just because of my work.”
“I promise.”, you said and looked up to him.
Kyuhyun looked at you and gave you a short kiss. Then he let go of you.
“Now go home. It’s late and you have university tomorrow, so you need to sleep.”, he said and you couldn’t help but laugh.
“Said the person with the tight schedule.”, you and he scratched his head.
“Yeah…anyway, come on, go. Otherwise I want you to stay.”, he said and grinned at you cheekily. Now it was you that sighed and stepped away from him.
“Ok, ok. Then good luck tomorrow and have a good night.”, you told him and he nodded.
“You too. I’ll call you.”, he said and you went towards your house. You unlocked the door and stepped inside.