The first meeting

Falling in love...with...you?

I don’t even know how it all started. But here I was in front of the dorm of DBSK where a part was to be held. I’m actually still surprised that they seem to consider me a friend, but it seems like it is true. And I am happy.

To be honest, all that I remember of me becoming friends with them is the meeting after the concert and how they all seemed to like me. Like in a dream Kim Jaejoong was the one who came up to me when it was time to leave and gave me his phone number. I didn’t believe it at first and thought he made fun, but after hesitating a few days I got the courage to text “him” and was left in shock when I got a reply that told me that he was already afraid I wouldn’t write him anymore.
After that we texted a lot and gradually got closer which resulted in me coming over to their dorm a few times and also getting to know the other four better.

I take one more breath and walk up to the front door with my friend Somin.  Of course, I have been here many times before, but today is different. Once I ring that door’s bell I will be in a house filled with famous people (as Jaejoong already told me in a text to “calm me down” which only resulted in the contrary) and since I am shy I will probably only stare at them and cling to Somin who is not a lot better at getting to know people than I am.
But at least she will keep me company in this house full of idols I won’t be able to even say a word to. This is also why Yunho encouraged me to bring a friend along and since I felt like it was clear that my five friends would want to enjoy themselves without me constantly clinging onto them I decided that it would be a good idea.  Naturally Somin was excited as well and since we share an apartment it will also be safer for us to get home.

While thinking that I finally get myself to press the bell. Though I am only a hardcore fan of DBSK I can’t help but feel excited to be able to meet other idols and famous people.
It takes a while, but then the door finally opens and I see Junsu standing in front of me who seems to be in a little better mood after seeing my face in front of him.

“Uhm, hi Junsu!”, I said a little bit louder after I realized that the music was now a lot louder than from the outside. “This is my friend Somin.”, you added and pushed SoMin forward a little, since you know she would also be very shy.

Junsu smiled at her and shook her hand.
“Hey, I’m Junsu. But lets get inside first, ok? I guess the others will want to meet Somin, too. And I know Jaejoong wants to introduce you to some people as well, Eun Ji.”

You exchanged a nervous glance with Somin. Maybe you should have expected that from someone as outgoing as Jaejoong, but you didn’t.  Anyway you were sure you’d be able to handle the situation somehow if you get any drinks before having to talk to all these people.

Junsu now closed the door and led you through their house after you both took off your shoes. And once you entered the living room you understood why Junsu was so relieved to see you and Somin. Some of the guests where already drunk. And those who could not hold that much liquor where already a little bit too drunk for your taste. But you didn’t expect anything else from a party by Jaejoong and Yoochun, some of the biggest alcohol drinkers you knew. And since Junsu didn’t drink you could understand that he was a little annoyed by the people who drank too much.

As you came further into the room you went over to the huge couch they had in their living room and where seemed to be most of DBSK, except for Changmin. You smiled when you noticed that they all seemed to be in a good mood. That’s when you came to a stop and everyone looked up at you when Junsu sat down on the couch again.
“Eun Ji just arrived. And that’s her friend Somin.”, Junsu informed the others and you took a quick look around and noticed a few familiar faces that you never saw this close before.
Everyone greeted you and that’s when a self-confident, but familiar voice spoke up.
“Is that the friend you told me about Jaejoong?”
Even through all the noise you recognized Kim Heechuls voice right away. He was your favourite Super Junior member, because he was so self-confident, witty and stood in for what he believed. But even though you liked him, he was also one of the persons you were the most afraid of, because once Kim Heechul holds a grudge again you, you won’t be able to settle things that easily again.
“Yes that’s her.”, Jaejoong answered and patted on the free space on the sofa next to him. You and Somin went there and Jaejoong introduced you to everyone nearby first, but then he noticed that both of you didn’t have a drink yet, so he went to the kitchen with both of you where you found some sort of mini-bar and Jaejoong forced you to drink a shot with him and gave you a rather strong cocktail to drink after that.

After that you returned to the sofa with your drinks and you also greeted Changmin who was also sitting there now. That’s when you first met him. Cho Kyuhyun. After you greeted Changmin he introduced you to Kyuhyun right away and you had some small conversations with him, but you were not overly excited by meeting him, since he was easy to talk to as you noticed as the party went on.
All that you cared about was that you got along with the friends of your friends and that both you and Somin have a good time.

And you did.

You left at about 4am in the morning, feeling completely exhausted. Junsu even offered to drive you, but you declined knowing that he was even more tired than you were.

You didn’t know that you’d get to know Kyuhyun a lot better in the future.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was the first chapter of this story. Rather short I think and without much action (also very much DBSK in it), but I kind of needed that chapter to get it all started.

I promise the next chapter will be a little more exciting and with more Kyuhyun in it! :)

Also please comment on my writing and the story in general? I'd love to get some advice!^^