Promise Me

Guardian of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Shin Hye woke up to the feeling of morning breeze brushing against her face. For a long moment, she was sure that she has never been this comfortable and warm. She slowly registers that there was a pair of arms wrapped around her, and a warm chest pressed tightly against her back. Embracing her from behind, Min Ho was sleeping soundly. His legs were tangled into hers and their bodies adjoined so tightly that she could feel the beating of his heart against her back. She slowly opened her eyes, and as usual, everything was completely dark. She casts her mind over the night before, trying desperately to remember what happened, how she ended up in the bed like this. Her cheeks began to blush a deep red, recalling what happened last night.

She bit her lip, turned her body very softly until her back was laid flat on the bed. Her brows creased a little when she felt sore in her whole body. Min Ho’s arms were still wrapping securely around her waist, unmoved. His breathing was slow and steady, so she guessed he was still sleeping. She could felt his warm breath fanning across her ear. She smiled as she slowly took his hand off of her very softly and silently slipping out of the bed. She kneeled on the floor; her hands were touching around trying to search for her clothes. Her hands felt something like a shirt and quickly took it up, tried to figure whose shirt was that. It was a big size long sleeves shirt and it was obviously not hers. She sighed silently. Whatever. Without wasting any more time, she carefully put the shirt on.

Shin Hye started to crawl forward and her lips finally curled in relief when she found the tiny soft fabric and her white cane that Min Ho threw on the floor last night. She stood up quietly and with the help of her white cane, she slowly found the way to the bathroom.

At the same time, Min Ho who was already widely awake right when Shin Hye pulled his hand away from her, remained very quietly just to see what his silly woman was trying to do. He turned his body to the side with his hand supporting his head, looking at how she crawled on the floor looking for her clothes. The blush that was still plastered on her cheeks make him grin. The relieved expression on her face when she found her underwear make his smile widened even more. He almost laughs when he watched her walking towards his bathroom clumsily with her white cane. His heart fluttered just looking at her. This cute and beautiful woman was now completely belongs to him. He pulled himself up into a sitting position, get up from his bed and put his boxer on before he slowly made his way to the bathroom. He leaned against the door frame with a bright smile on his face looking at his girlfriend.

He scanned her from top to toe as he inhaled deeply. Watching her in his white shirt, knowing that nothing beneath that thin fabric, it was enough to drive him over the edge again. The memories of what happened last night slowly replayed in his mind.

----------

“You are mine.” Min Ho whispered as he captured her lips in a passionate kiss. He naturally deepened the kiss as he gently nibbled her lower lip, bit by bit. Shin Hye parted allowing him to slip his tongue inside. When their kiss became more and more intense, Min Ho moved his hand to her blouse and started to undo the buttons one by one. He gently slid the sleeves off to expose her entire shoulder. His lips slowly trailed down to her neck, it softly.

Shin Hye exhaled a heavy breath when she felt his hand moved to her back, bringing her body to arch forward, tugging her blouse completely off of her. She ran her hands along his back, grasping onto him. Hot burning sensation roamed her body when his hand ravenously exploring every inch of her.

Reaching behind her back again, he unclasped her bra, slid if off and her were now fully exposed in front of Min Ho. He took a sharp intake of breath before he started to pleasure her stiffened peaks with his tongue. He felt the electricity ran through his body as the tingling sensation intensifies and he could feel his heart throbbing so fast against his chest.

Shin Hye mewled when he took her sensitive into his mouth as his other hand was caressing the twin tenderly. She raked her fingers through his hair and arched her chest towards him, bringing herself even closer to him. She bit her lower lip as her breath became more ragged with each second.

“Oppa…” She moaned, begging him for something that she doesn’t know what it was exactly. She just felt her whole body was so hot as if it was burned with fire. She needs him to take that burning hot feeling away from her.

Min Ho smiled. He loved the way his name sounded on her lips. He made his way upwards, kissing her shoulder, her neck, her collarbone, simply enjoying the way she shuddered in response. “I’m here.” He whispered in between kisses.

Shin Hye in a shaky breath when Min Ho’s hand reached behind her skirt’s zipper, pulled her skirt down the rest of the way together with her underwear. His hand grasped her thighs, spreading her legs apart. She yelped before she quickly bit her lower lip hard to mute herself when his hand travelled in between her thighs, caressing her.

Min Ho took and his tongue inside, meeting hers and the soft flesh sensually. After a while, he slowly pulled away from her lips, planting more kisses along her jawline towards her earlobe. “You are so beautiful…” He said in a deep hoarse voice. “I love you so much and I want you so damn much.”

Shin Hye’s cheeks flushed a deep shade of red as she buried her face in the crook of his neck. She bit her lip again. “I wish I could see you.” She whispered against his neck.

Min Ho pulled back slightly, looking down at her as he kissed onto her swollen lips. “You can. You can always see me through your heart. I looked exactly the same as how you feel about me in there.” He said as his hand trailed down to her chest and gently placed his palm on her heart. “I’m right inside here.”

Shin Hye smiled as she pulled him down by his nape and forced a hard kiss on him, showing him how much she wants him too. She then drew from his and let out a loud moan when one of his fingers slowly pushed into her opening. She closed her eyes tightly together as she bit her lip hard, trying to endure the pain. Her entire body became rigid at the penetration and she buried her face in his shoulder, catching her breath.    

“You are so wet…” He whispered in her ear. His long finger worked its way inside of her tight channel, and then in and out slowly. “You are mine, do you understand?” He said possessively. A second finger joined the first and the delightful stretching sensation caused her to moan loudly. “Answer me.” He said sternly as his lips continuing to attack her neck and below her ear making her whimpered.

“Yes, yours.” She gasped, her hands were grasping tightly on his arms. “Please…” She begged again.

He travelled his lips back to hers and delivered a sensual kiss as he felt a wave of wetness drenched his fingers. “You are so ready for me.” He said against her lips. He removed his fingers from inside of her, pulled himself up unwillingly to take all his closed off before he hovered on top of her again.

Shin Hye panting for air and her heart was beating so fast that it might jump out any time soon. Her face twisted nervously when she felt his hardness throbbing between her legs.

Min Ho leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips again, trying to soothe her nervousness away. “This might hurt a little. But I promise I will be very gentle and it’ll be okay. Trust me.” He whispered.

She tightened her grip on his arms as she nodded her head slowly. “I trust you.” She said softly. The pleasure and lust he had already stirred in her told her that she wanted him so much regardless of what pain she would feel during her first time.

He planted gentle kisses on her forehead down to her eyes, nose and cheeks before his lips met hers again, hoping to make her less nervous and comfortable. He positioned himself between her thighs and gently pressed into her. She cried out in pain as her beautiful face was twisted when he started to inching his way into her. She panted heavily and dug her fingernails into his arms.

She was wet enough but her body still tried to resist the intrusion. She bit her lip harder as he pushed deeper. He was stretching her and all she felt was pain and discomfort at the foreign feeling.

Min Ho paused for a second when he felt a thin wall of resistance and he gasped when Shin Hye moan in pain as he pushed past it. A tear rolled out of the corner of her eyes as she tried to inhale deeply. He pushed the last bit until he was completely buried inside of her and stopped moving, giving her some time to adjust to him while savouring the almost agonizing pleasure of having her wrapped tightly around him.

“I’m sorry.” He gently kissed her tears away. His muscles were hardened and his body was shaking slightly above her and she felt so good that make him going to explode soon. He was desperate to move, desperate to take her hard but he waited until he was sure she could handle it. His breathing has grown ragged and he knew he couldn’t stand any longer. Beads of sweat had gathered on his brows as he swallowed hard.

After a long while, Shin Hye felt slightly better when the pain has become just a bit of discomfort. She couldn’t tell what was that feeling and she found herself squirmed, but the ending results of her moving into a slightly more comfortable position was a strangely new, but pleasant feeling exploding in her soul, coming from deep within her body.

Hearing her utter a soft moan beneath him, Min Ho gave an experimental , in which he found himself as well. He felt like she was ready as he slowly pulled out of her and then back in. Their moans mingled together as he kept moving and soon the discomfort feeling she felt earlier was replaced by the delicious friction of him sliding in and out of her. She buried her face in his neck and grasped tightly onto him.

Min Ho felt his release coming on and he hooked his hand under one of her knees and wrapped her leg around his waist so he could move deeper. He groaned when Shin Hye gently biting his shoulder. He was getting lost in the sea of emotions and the pressure started to build in him. He inhaled deeply as her inner muscles squeezing him very tightly.

Shin Hye tightened her grip on his arms as she let out a loud moan when he quickened his pace. He felt himself grow more agitated, he knew he wouldn’t last much longer. She was still grasping on his arms tightly, as her body started to shake. She whimpered as he continued to move inside her. She screamed out as her shook her violently.

He gripped her hip with one hand while the other held her neck firmly in place and with several more hard , he uttered a soft growl, allowing himself to release inside of her. He collapsed on her as he hugged her close; their heavy breathing was the only sound in the room.

Shin Hye felt something was similar to a burning sensation on both her shoulder and flooding her lower body as he allowed both her legs to rest on either side of him. She was out of breath and her body was almost limp as she slumped forward against his chest.

“I love you.” Min Ho whispered into her ear.

----------

Shin Hye lifted her hand up, trying to touch and search for a towel after she washed her face. She remembered Min Ho took it somewhere near the basin. She slowly moved forward and without realizing it, she had walked into the shower stall. Her hands were touching the wall, still searching for a towel. She then felt something hard in front of her and accidently turned it to the side.

“Ahhh…” She screamed when water suddenly pour down on her above her head, wetting her whole body. Her white shirt was all wet now, exposing her bare skin under the thin and wet material. She was nervous and tried to turn the tab off but couldn’t find it.   

Min Ho’s eyes darkened looking at her like this before he quickly stepped inside and walked into the shower stall, embracing her from behind. “Are you trying to kill me with your sensual seducti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter