Rescued

Guardian of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D: It’s me.

C: What happened? You seldom call me if it’s not something important.

D: I don’t know whether it’s important or not but I guess you might want to know about it.

C: Know about what?

D: Park Shin Hye.

C: What happened to her?

D: (silent)……

C: I asked you what happened to her?!

D: I think she might be in danger.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

6.30pm…

Han Ki Ae turned to the staircase when she saw Shin Hye coming down. She walked towards her and scanned her from top to toe. She was wearing a blouse and a knee-length skirt with a trench coat covering it.

“You are going out again?” Han Ki Ae asked.

Shin Hye smiled at her weakly as she nodded her head. “I’m kind of boring staying at home so I’m thinking to find Yoo Chun oppa for dinner.” She lied. She knows Han Ki Ae will not believe her or maybe she will call Yoo Chun to check but she don’t care. She just needs to find an excuse to go out now. Even if Yoo Chun found out about it later, everything will be too late.

“But why didn’t you call him. Do you want me to help you to call him? He normally will come here to fetch you.” Han Ki Ae said.

Shin Hye shook her head nervously. “Don’t call him.” She paused as she bit her lip, trying to sound natural. “I… I want to give him a surprise. He must be very busy with his work in the office. I don’t want to disturb him just to come all the way here. I’m planning to go to appa’s office to look for him.” She extended her hand, trying to reach for her teacher’s hand.

Han Ki Ae saw it and held her hand and caressed it softly. “I know you feel very boring staying in this house. I’m happy seeing you open yourself up slowly and wanted to reach for the outside world. But after the bomb incident and those people who tried to break into the house, I’m worried about your safety. It was really lucky that everything was fine last night but it doesn’t mean you will be safe every time.”

“I understand. But the bodyguards are with me. I’ll make sure they stay close with me and nothing will happen.” She grasped Han Ki Ae’s hand tightly and assured her with a smile. “I know I’m blind and couldn’t take care of myself but I’ll try to be careful. I really miss Yoo Chun oppa very much. I have a lot of things to talk to him.”

Han Ki Ae sighed deeply. “That’s not what I mean. Even if you are not blind, you are still in danger because someone is already targeting on you.”

“I know. But each and every time they were failed to hurt me.” Shin Hye argued.

“That was because Lee Min Ho-sshi was with you.” Han Ki Ae said.

Shin Hye’s heart skipped a beat when she heard Min Ho’s name. “I trust Kang Ha Neul-sshi could protect me as good as him too. I’ll just go out for a while and come back very fast.”

Han Ki Ae hesitated for a while before she nodded her head weakly. She let out a defeated sigh. “Just remember to be careful and keep your phone switch on. Arasso?”

Shin Hye smiled and nodded. “Don’t worry. I’ll take care.”

 

“Park Shin Hye-sshi, are we going to Dragon Corporation building now?” Kang Ha Neul asked when they were in the car.

“No. Fetch me to Lotte Hotel.” Shin Hye replied.

Ha Neul brows raised as he turned his head to the back, looking at Shin Hye in confusion. “But Han seonsaeng said you are going to Dragon Corporation to look for Park Yoo Chun-sshi. Why are we going to Lotte Hotel?”

Shin Hye held her head low as she bit her lip. “I’m not going to meet Yoo Chun oppa. I have an appointment with someone else.” She said softly before she lifted her head, facing Ha Neul. “Kang Ha Neul-sshi.”

“Neh.” Ha Neul replied politely.

“If Lee Min Ho-sshi call you later, please don’t answer.” Shin Hye said.

“What?” Ha Neul’s eyes widened. “But…”

“Just follow what I say. I’ll guaranty you that you won’t lose your job if you follow my instruction.” She continued.

Ha Nuel felt dilemma between following his superior’s instruction and following his boss instruction. He sighed silently before he looked back at Shin Hye. “May I know who is Park Shin Hye-sshi meeting later? Will this person endanger your life?” He asked carefully.

Shin Hye smiled at him weakly. “He is someone that I couldn’t escape for the rest of my life. My father will be extremely happy if he knows I’m meeting this person tonight. Don’t worry. He won’t kill me. I’ll just need to meet him for a while.”

Ha Neul looked at her worriedly before he turned back to the front and gave his instruction to the driver. “Go to Lotte Hotel.”

Shin Hye opened her bag and took her phone out. She trailed her fingers to feel the button at the side of her phone and switch it off. She let out a long sigh before she put it back into her bag.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

8.40pm…

Min Ho hanged his helmet on the handlebar and ran towards the hotel entrance as fast as he could. He still felt a slight pain on his left arm but he couldn’t bother at this moment. He just knew that he have to reach her on time or else something really bad will happen.

“Hyung!”

Min Ho turned around when he heard someone called him from the back. It was Ha Neul.

“What are you doing here?” He asked in surprised.

Min Ho grabbed his arms tightly. “Where is Shin Hye?” He asked urgently.

“S-She went into the hotel. She asked us to wait for her here. She said she have an appointment with someone.” Ha Neul stuttered. His heart started to feel uneasy.

“How long have she been inside?” Min Ho asked again.

Ha Neul glanced at his watch. “About 35 minutes.”

Without replying him, Min Ho turned around and quickly ran into the hotel.

----------

Min Ho: What do you mean that she might be in danger?

Caller: She is meeting Choi Seung Hyun in Lotte Hotel now.

Min Ho: NOW?! What the heck is she doing there with him?

Caller: I heard the conversation is about you. He threatened her with your safety.

Min Ho: Damn it. Why didn’t you call me earlier? Which room? I’m on my way now.

Caller: 216. But you have to be careful. Don’t do anything reckless that will affect our plan.

Min Ho: I told you I don’t care what the plan is as long as it doesn’t drag Shin Hye into the mess. If anything happened to Shin Hye, I’m going to kill him.

----------

Min Ho stepped into the elevator and his finger kept pressing the ‘21’ button impatiently. He almost pulled the elevator’s door open with his own hands when it reached the 21st floor. He rushed out as his eyes were searching for room 216.

His face turned pale when he heard a faint screaming voice not far away from where he was standing. He quickly ran towards that direction, following the screaming voice.

When he reached in front of the room, he can hear Shin Hye’s screams very clearly now. The door was not easy to break open and he was sure Choi Seung Hyun won’t open the door no matter how he pressed the doorbell or shouted from outside. Just then, he saw the hotel housekeeper pushing the cart towards the emergency exit. He ran towards him and without the housekeeper realizing it, Min Ho hit his nape hard and the housekeeper fell down on the ground, unconscious. He quickly searched all his pockets and was relieved when he found the master key card.

He was very sure that his heart stopped for a while the moment when he entered the room. Shin Hye was struggling but her both hands were pinned tightly at the side of her head. Her blouse was in a mess, the sleeve was torn and the buttons were opened down to her chest, revealing half of her bra. Her skirt was pulled up with Choi Seung Hyun hovered on top of her in between her thighs. Shin Hye’s face was covered with tears as she was trying hard to break free from him.

Choi Seung Hyun was too excited with what he was doing without even notice that someone came into the room. He then groaned due to the sudden pain inflicted on his back.

Min Ho was furious as he grabbed him by his hair and pulled him away from Shin Hye, slammed him against the wall. He balled his hands up in fist and punched Choi Seung Hyun hard in the face.

Seung Hyun was too shock from the sudden attack and Min Ho’s strength was way stronger than him, making him unable to fight back.

Min Ho kept punching him with all his strength and when he saw Seung Hyun didn’t fight back, he kicked him hard in the guts, causing him fall to the ground and cough in pain, gripping onto his stomach. Min Ho moved towards him and strangled his neck with his hand and one of his knees was pressing his body down on the floor. He took his gun out from his waistband and pointed it on Seung Hyun’s forehead.

Min Ho’s was panting heavily as his eyes were daggered at Seung Hyun with fury. The blood in his veins rushed it speed and was boiling dangerously. His grip on his neck tightened when he heard Seung Hyun laughed.

“Pull the trigger and shoot me in my head now if you want your lovely Shin Hye to see you spending your whole life in the jail.” Seung Hyun challenged him as he the blood that was flowing on the corner of his lips. His eyes turned to the bed where Shin Hye was now sitting on it, looking confused.

Her whole body was trembling in fear as her hands were grasping tightly onto her torn blouse, trying to cover herself. She was frightened and confused that someone suddenly came in and pulled Seung Hyun away from her. She couldn’t see anything and just hear the loud fighting sound. She has no idea who was the person who barged into the room.

Min Ho clenched his jaw as he pressed the gun muzzle hardly onto Seung Hyun’s forehead. “Don’t you dare to challenge me. You know what kind of person I am. I told myself that I will hunt you down and make you pay for what you have done no matter what.” He said through his gritted teeth.

Shin Hye’s eyes widened in shock when she heard Min Ho’s voice. It was him. It was him who came to save her. “Min Ho-sshi?”

Min Ho didn’t reply her. He was still glaring at Seung Hyun as his finger was still hesitating to pull the trigger or not. His rational side of him was telling him not to act impulsively but the picture of him hurting Shin Hye just now was like fire burning his whole body with anger.

“Come on. Don’t waste anymore time. Just pull the trigger and shoot me.” Seung Hyun kept challenging him with a sneer on his face.

Min Ho breathing became hard and ragged; his eyes were reddened with extreme anger. Seung Hyun groaned in pain when he felt the pressure tightened on his neck.

“No!” Shin Hye shouted behind as she stood up urgently. She tripped on something and fell down on the floor. She ignored the pain on her knees as she crawled to the direction of their voice, trying to reach Min Ho. She let out a sigh of relief when she smelled his familiar scent in front of her. She extended her hand and grasped on his jacket tightly. “Let him go. Don’t shoot him.” She said through her shaking voice. “Min Ho-sshi.” She begged as tears keep rolling down her cheeks. “I’m alright. He didn’t hurt me. Let him go.”

“She is right. I didn’t hurt her. Why would I do that to my future wife? I’m just trying to pleasure her with…urghhh…” Before he could finish his sentence, he earned another punch from Min Ho.

“Stop!” Shin Hye cried as she moved her trembling hands to Min Ho’s arm and pulled him softly. “Bring me home. Bring me out of this place. Please…” She begged again. She knows that she have to stop him from doing something stupid because of her.

Min Ho bit his lip hard as he slipped his gun back into the waistband. He held Seung Hyun’s collar up and leaned closer to his face. “You better don’t touch her anymore or the next time you will be begging me to kill you instead.” He warned him sternly with his dangerous gaze. “I’m not kidding here. I can be really violent to a bastard like you.” He released Seung Hyun’s collar and pushed him hard on the floor.

He pulled Shin Hye up with him as he took his jacket off and covered it around her. Without looking at Seung Hyun anymore, he wrapped his arm securely around Shin Hye and brought her out of the hotel room.

Seung Hyun pulled himself up in a sitting position as he wiped the blood on his face with his fingers. He glared at the door and clenched his fist. “I’m not going to let this go easily.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

9.30pm…

“Oh my god!” Ha Neul quickly ran towards Min Ho when he saw Shin Hye was wrapped in his arms, her clothes were torn. “Park Shin Hye-sshi. What happened to you? Are you hurt?” He then turned to Min Ho. “Should we bring her to the hospital?” He asked nervously.

“I’m alright. Just send me back home now.” Shin Hye replied him before Min Ho could say anything. “I want to…”

“Send us back to my apartment.” Min Ho cut her off.

“Min Ho-sshi…”

“Don’t!” He raised his voice as his grip on her arm tightened. He inhaled deeply, trying to calm himself down. “Don’t say another word if you don’t want me to go back up there to kill that bastard.” He said in his deep voice. He opened the car door and pulled her over. “Go in.”

Ha Neul was shock with the way Min Ho was talking to Shin Hye. Her face was so pale and her body was trembling terribly. He raised his hand and gently held onto her arm, helping her to sit into the car.

Min Ho looked at him and gave him a key. “My motorbike was parked behind the building. Go to get it and drive it back to my apartment.”

“How about Park Shin Hye-sshi? She lied to Han seonsaeng that she was going to meet Park Yoo Chun-sshi in Dragon Corporation. She will sure call me if Park Shin Hye-sshi stays out until so late.” Ha Neul asked worriedly.

Min Ho patted his shoulder. “Don’t worry. I’ll call her later.” He said as he gets into the car.

Ha Neul looked at the key and let out a deep sigh.      

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

9.50pm…

Shin Hye was sitting on Min Ho’s bed when he came back with a wet cloth. He gently tilted her chin and looked at her face carefully. His brows creased when he saw a fresh bruise at the corner of her lips. There was some dried blood stain on it too. He exhaled sharply as he gently wiped the blood stain away.

Shin Hye winced when she felt the sting on her lips. She immediately bit her lower lip hard to mute herself.

“Stop that! Stop biting your lip already. It was already hurt and bleeding.” Min Ho tightened his grip on her chin, forcing her to release her own lip. He sighed in frustration as he continued to wiped her face and make sure that the flawless skin on her face was alright.

Shin Hye gasped when she felt his hand starting to pull the jacket off of her. “I-I can do it my…”

“Stay still!” Min Ho cut her off with a stern voice. After he took the jacket off, he brushed her hair over to her right shoulder and started to examine her from top to toe. His eyes were burning in anger when he saw her clothes. Half of the buttons on her blouse were gone and the missing stiches on the buttonholes were a clear sign that the blouse was ripped off forcefully. The top part of the sleeve was also torn apart, revealing her bare shoulder blade.

His hand slowly moved to her collar and pulled it to the side. His face darkened when he saw the red hickey marks on her neck down to her collarbone. He inhaled deeply befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter