Jealous

Guardian of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Kim Woo Bin stepped inside the pub, he saw Lee Min Ho sitting at the corner, holding a bottle of beer, drinking mindlessly. He walked towards him and patted on his arm before he sat down in front of him. He took a bottle of the beer from the ice bucket on the table and took a sip.

“Wae? No pretty girl around tonight?” Woo Bin asked with a smirk.

Min Ho gave him a cold look. “What are you talking about?”

“About you. Something is definitely not right with you. You always flashed your infamous smile whenever you are here. But look at you tonight. You are drinking alone here like you just got dump or something.” Woo Bin said.

Min Ho looked away as he sighed. “I’m just tired.”

Woo Bin chuckled. “Are you kidding? You never get tired when you are here.”

“It was your fault. You got me this damn job and all my energy was drained by that woman.” He said as he took a big sip of his beer.

Woo Bin narrowed his gaze at him. “Woman? Park Shin Hye?”

Min Ho almost choked on his beer hearing Shin Hye’s name. He put the beer bottle down and glared at Woo Bin. “Did I say it’s her?”

Woo Bin put his bottle on the table before looking at his best friend. “Don’t lie to me. I’m sure something is bothering you. Or maybe is not something but someone. And it’s very obvious that someone is a woman.” He sighed as he looked at Min Ho. “Don’t tell me is Park Shin Hye.”

Min Ho held his gaze and looked at him sternly. “Why do you think it’s her?”

“Because I saw the way you look at her on the night she was having dinner with Choi Seung Hyun. That worried and furious gaze in your eyes, I’ve never seen it before. Something must be going on between both of you.” Woo Bin said, looking straight at him.

Min Ho took his beer on the table and took a sip again, without looking at him. “Nothing is going on between us. You are right. I was kind of worried about her that night because I know Choi Seung Hyun is not a good person. As her body guard, I’m worried about her safety.”

“I hope you are telling me the truth. From the first day you started this job, I already warned you. Don’t get too close to Park Shin Hye. She is dangerous.” Woo Bin said sternly.

Min Ho chuckled sarcastically. “Dangerous? She is blind. How dangerous can she be? She can’t even take care of herself.”

“Her beautiful outlook is the most dangerous weapon she has to kill any man who gets too close to her. Just because she is blind, it will only make people want to protect her even more. You won’t be able to pull yourself out if you let yourself fall into that hole.” Woo Bin’s eyes were still looking straight into his as he sighed. “Most importantly, she is Park Min Sik’s daughter. He already planned to marry her to Choi Seung Hyun so that his father will invest in his project. Nobody could stop him. He won’t let anybody to get in his way, even if that person is his daughter.”

The grip on the beer bottle tightened as Min Ho looked at his best friend. “What kind of father would marry his own daughter to a ?” He inhaled deeply before he continued. “Do you know what happened that night after you and Park Min Sik was gone?”

Woo Bin shook his head. “Something happened?”

“I don’t know what exactly happened inside but when I heard Park Shin Hye’s voice raised, I quickly rushed in and guess what I see. She was pinned against the wall with Choi Seung Hyun face just an inch apart from hers. She was so frightened and scared. If I didn’t go in on time, I think I don’t need to explain to you what will happen to her.” Min Ho sighed annoyingly as he took another sip of his beer.

Woo Bin let out a sigh too and looked helpless. “A beautiful woman like Park Shin Hye, do you think Choi Seung Hyun will let her go? Nobody could change Park Min Sik’s decision. I’ve been working for him more than 3 years already. Nothing is more important than his business. And everybody know he don’t like his daughter. I don’t know what is the reason he hate her so much but he just hated her. Anyway, maybe we could count on Park Yoo Chun.”

Min Ho’s face hardened instantly the minute he heard Park Yoo Chun’s name. He kept drinking the beer without replying.

“It was very obvious that Park Yoo Chun likes and cares for Park Shin Hye very much. Although people see them as siblings but they are not blood related. He was only an adopted son. I always thought they were dating secretly. Maybe he will do something to stop the engagement. I don’t think he will let the woman he loves to marry that kind of bastard.” Woo Bin continued.

Min Ho looked away as he took a big gulp of the beer and never spoke again. After a while, both of them were startled when Yoon Eun Hye suddenly appeared from nowhere and sat on Min Ho’s laps, with a bottle of beer holding in her hand. She circled her arm around his neck and smiled seductively. “Hi friend. Long time no see. I miss you so much.” She whispered in his ear. She pulled back slightly when she saw his face was expressionless. “You don’t look happy today. Do you need a friend to accompany you tonight? I’m always available for you.”

Min Ho turned to her and looked into her eyes silently, as if something was playing in his mind.

Woo Bin sighed as he shook his head. Just by looking at his best friend’s expression, he was sure Min Ho will bring Eun Hye back home to distract him tonight. Woo Bin quickly finished his beer before looking at Min Ho. “I’m going back first since you already have someone to keep you busy tonight. See you soon.”

Min Ho didn’t reply him and just nodded his head. He took a sip of the beer before wrapping his hand around Eun Hye’s waist and grinned. He was glad that Eun Hye came at the right time because he really need someone to make him forget about what is bothering him and make him remember who he was. He needs to stop thinking nonsense and stay rational. He can’t complicate the situation and he have to be professional.

He inhaled deeply before he finished up his beer and pay for the bill. He turned to Eun Hye and her face with his fingers. “I really need you very much tonight.” He said as he pulled her up with him and walked out of the pub. Yoon Eun Hye smiled happily behind him.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Min Ho pushed Eun Hye on his bed as he took his shirt off before hovered on top of her. He kissed her hungrily on her neck and collarbone as his hand started to ed her sleeveless shirt, exposing her bare shoulders and bra. He kept kissing every part of her upper body without touching her lips.

Eun Hye got frustrated as she wanted to kiss him but he just avoided her lips. Her hands moved to his chest, touching it seductively as she goes upward and cupped his face, wanted to kiss him. Before her lips could touch his, Min Ho took her hands off his face and pinned both her hands above her head, not allowing her to touch him. The kisses on her neck and earlobe were intense but rough, causing her to moan. She slightly parted her legs, inviting him to hover in between. Her hands was still held firmly above her head by one of his hand as she felt Min Ho’s started to her skirt to take her mini skirt off.

 

----------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Shin Hye was sitting on her bed, holding her phone, facing in front blankly. Her mind has been in a mess since the day Yoo Chun found her sleeping with Min Ho in the garden. After that incident, she didn’t talk much to Min Ho and both of them were trying to avoid talking to each other except for her safety related matters. She still could control herself when she knew he was around her but today is Saturday. It was Min Ho’s off day and he was not in the house. She doesn’t know what is happening to her but her heart just felt so uneasy without him beside her.

Her grip on her phone tightened when she recalled how he pulled her into his arms that night when she was crying. That was the second time he hugged her so close in a tight embrace. At that moment, she just felt so secure and comfortable. Inhaling in his scent, listening to his heartbeat and feeling his warm breath make her feel so much better and calm.

She bit her lower lip as she felt her cheeks burning with blush just by thinking about it. Her heartbeat raced and her lips slowly curled into a light smile. She brought her phone up and felt dilemma for seconds whether to call him or not. She doesn’t know why but she wanted to hear his voice before she go to sleep. After thinking for a long minute, she took a deep breath before her finger pressed on the side button and started to call him using voice control. Her heart was beating tremendously fast as she heard the ringing tone.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoon Eun Hye was buttoning her shirt up when she heard Min Ho’s phone that was laying on the bedside table rang. She looked at the bathroom where he was having a shower inside now before she averted her gaze back at his phone. She took the phone up and her expression changed when she saw the caller ID. Park Shin Hye.

She felt a pang of jealousy hit her chest as she looked up at the washroom again. She bit her lip and answered the phone.

Eun Hye: Yoboseyo.

Shin Hye: (silent)……

Eun Hye: (smiled) Yoboseyo. Who is that?

Shin Hye: (inhaled deeply) M-May I… speak to Lee Min Ho?

Eun Hye: He is having a shower now. Do you want to leave a message? I will let him know when he is out.

Shin Hye: (silent)……

Eun Hye: Hello? Hello? Are you still there?

Shin Hye: Erm… It’s okay. Nothing important. Sorry to disturb. Goodbye.

Eun Hye took the phone away from her ear after Shin Hye ended the call. She let out a smile as she looked at the phone. She deleted the incoming call history and quickly put the phone back on the bedside table when she heard the washroom’s door opened from inside.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Shin Hye was still holding her phone and she can feel her hands were shaking. Her breathing was heavy as her heart was pounding so fast. She bit her lip hard and closed her eyes. Her chest was tightened and felt her heart burning inside.

The disappointment feeling was rushing into her system when she heard a female voice answering his phone. She said he was having a shower. It means he was in his house and there was a girl in his house, at this hour. She flipped her eyes opened and her brows furrowed.

“Taking shower at this hour, having a girl in his house at this hour. Is that mean he have a girlfriend?” She murmured as she let out a long sigh.

She suddenly felt so breathless in her room and she threw her phone on her bed and slowly walked towards the door.

Shin Hye sat on the swing in the garden and the memory of Min Ho hugging her that night replayed in her mind again. She shook her head, trying to take that scene off her head. And then, Yoo Chun’s face appeared in her mind next. She remembered how he asked her to promise him to stay away from Min Ho. Why would he ask her to stay away from him? Even Yoo Chun was suspecting something was wrong between them? And she could remembered clearly how his body was trembling, holding her in his arms. Something was worrying him. It was her. He was worried about her. He was worried that he will loss her. She sighed again.

Her mind was getting more confused. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down.

She turned her head upward, facing the dark sky. “Oppa, do I love Yoo Chun oppa?” She asked softly. “I felt comfortable when he was around me. I’m happy when he was around me. But is that love? I felt comfortable and happy when you were around me too. Is that love or I just treats him like you? Or I have used him to replace you?”

“I’m very confused. I never doubt my feeling for Yoo Chun oppa until that person appeared. The way he hugged me and the way Yoo Chun oppa hugged me were so different. I felt so secure in that person’s arms and my heartbeat raced, even my face blushed every time I feel him near me.” She bit her lower lip as she smiled softly. “His scent, his heartbeat, his warmth, everything of him was like burning in my every vein. He makes me felt difficult to breathe but at the same time I felt calm and secure.”

Just then, the female voice that answered hi call crossed her mind. She smiled sadly. “But I think I was just confused. I was just attracted to him because he saved me from the bomb attack and the curiosity to know him more.” She inhaled deeply. “I’m just confused.” She kept reminding and convinced herself. “Moreover, I’m going to engage with Choi Seung Hyun soon. No matter what feelings I have for both of them, it doesn’t matter now.”

Shin Hye caressed the shells bracelet on her wrist as she sighed sadly. “Oppa, how I wish you are here with me.”

Suddenly, some strange sound coming from the gate not far away caught her attention. She tilted her head to the side, trying to catch the sound clearly. After a while, she heard an unfamiliar soft and slow footsteps heading towards her direction. Her heart started to beat fast when she hear the footsteps were getting closer. Fear started to sank in as she quickly stood up of the swing and wanted to rush back inside the house.

As she was walking, the footsteps were still following behind her. Her breathing became heavy as she quickened her pace. She was too nervous, causing her to trip and graze her knee on the hard ground. She gasped in pain and tried to stand up. Just then, she felt a pair of hand pressed on her shoulder and she screamed in fear.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

After finished taking his shower, Min Ho put on a t-shirt and sweatpants before he came out from the bathroom. He slowly walked towards his bed where Eun Hye was sitting and looked at her awkwardly.

“I… erm… I’m sorry for just now.” He stuttered as he massaged his nape with his hand, feeling embarrassed.

Eun Hye looked up at him, forced out a smile and recalled what had happened a while ago.

----------

Min Ho started to Eun Hye’s mini skirt and wanted to take it off of her impatiently. He tightened his grip on her hands above her head as another hand was sliding in between her thigh.

Eun Hye moaned loudly at his touch. She parted her lips to gasp some air as she murmured softly. “Touch me.”

Just then, Min Ho froze in pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter