Back Hug

Lines and Words (Jeti collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The word count shows that this has approx. 2900 words, bear with me till the end okay? :3

Once again, thank you for all your patience, please enjoy the story :)

This will be in Jessica's POV.

 

Hug me quietly from behind, put your chin on my shoulder.

Not too strong, softly hug me so I can feel your warmth.

Like warm and comfortable clothes, you’re always hugging me cozily.

Clothes in the shop windows, you fit me better than those.

 

I hope I can wear you every day.

Sometimes I just want to cry and lean on you, always.

You cover my heart.

 

I already forgotten the time I woke up with so much noise around the place. It’s been so long since we all girls gathered to live under the same roof. All because of Mr.Mr. comeback, here we are, 9 girls living in one apartment, again.

 

After finishing the morning routine, I walk to the kitchen, wanting to grab something to fill my empty stomach. I’m not paying much attention to who’s on the couch or who’s doing whatsoever, cause it’s been 7 years with the girls, it’s already natural to feel their presence.

 

Walking into the kitchen, glancing around, I find out that there isn’t any thing left from the breakfast feast. So I open the cabinet above, try looking for something edible.

 

God…Sooyoung and Yoona really live up to the name of a shikshin! There’s only this little packet of biscuit left?!

 

Hold on to the only food I found, taking one more peek at the cabinet to see if I’ve missed any traces of food, surely there’s none, I sigh loudly.

 

I peel off the package, ready to put my holy piece of biscuit in my mouth, but then something makes me halter my action. I feel something wraps around my waist, and a sudden weight on my right shoulder.

 

‘Mmm morning Jessi.’

 

With that voice and the nickname, I know right away that it’s my mushroom. Tiffany nuzzles and buries her face in my neck while breathes in a lungful of air.

 

‘Morning to you too you weirdo.’ I reply with a smile on my face, secretly enjoying the back hug.

 

‘Yah~What’s with the weirdo part?’ She keeps on nuzzling, I could hear the whiny tone in that question.

 

‘What’s with you inhaling my neck huh?’ I ask then put the biscuit in my mouth.

 

‘Well it’s the best thing to breathe in fresh air in the morning, and your scent happens to be the freshest to me.’ She kisses my nape and again puts her chin on my shoulder.

 

‘Mmm…’ I nod my head while still munching on the biscuit.

 

‘So, I see you’re enjoying your little breakfast there. By any chance, did you plan on saving some for your precious girl friend here?’ Tiffany tightens the hug telling me that the precious girl friend part in her question was referring to herself.

 

‘Frankly speaking, no. But since you’ve asked so I’m going to give the last bite of my biscuit to my PRECIOUS girl friend okay?’ I lean back a little trying to catch more warmth that radiates off her body.

 

‘What? You are only going to give me ONE bite?! Jessi you’re a bad girl friend hmph.’ I can feel her pout while she accuses me.

 

Although she loosens the hug a bit, she didn’t let go, it’s very cozy being in her embrace. It’s like wearing a warm and very comfortable sweater. Not even the black gown coat we wore on the dating show could compete with her hug.

 

It’s never too hot when she hugs me, it’s the perfect warmth. Enough to melt my ice princess heart but won’t melt me, meaning the warmth will not make me sweat like there’s no tomorrow. She’s like a thermostatic sweater that one would like to wear every single day. Not only the warmth that makes my heart feel bubbly inside but also how it can comfort me.

 

Sometimes when she walks into me while I’m crying because of the antis, she would give me a back hug.

 

Flashback

 

‘Jessi?’ She walks into my room with a smile on her face. But right when she sees me crying, a frown replaces the smile.

 

‘…’

 

‘What’s wrong?’ She frowns deeper.

 

‘…’

 

Still only getting my sobs as reply. She just wraps her arms around my waist, giving me a back hug. She then looks over my shoulder to the laptop, knowing the reason why I cry.

 

‘It’s about the antis again? Don’t read about them you pabo ah, they are bound to make you sad, bound to make you cry. They are the devils that sent to mess with my angel here.’ She tightens the hug.

 

‘…’

 

‘Everything’s gonna be alright Jessi, relax, relax. Stop crying, shhhhh…..’

 

‘Bu-but the words-s they hu-urt so much…’ I reply with tears streaming down my face.

 

‘Jessi why do you pay so much attention on that one single comment? I’ve told you a thousand times, maybe more, that I love you and you’re the most gorgeous girl I’ve ever seen, your voice is heavenly no matter when you speak or sing. I told you thousand times of this and yet you pay so much attention to that anti’s one single line about your appearance and voice? Don’t forget you have me, your family, the girls and most importantly the numerous number of sones out there!’ She musters her best eye smile at me, trying to comfort whatever is going to burst emotionally in me.

 

She makes me feel like there’s a rock hard force that would always support me no matter what; the force that I could lean on no matter how bad the situation it is. Always.

 

Tiffany, you cover my aching heart in times.

 

-x-

 

I lean my back on your chest, reading a book or watching a movie.

When the leisurely afternoon sun is shining, you become a shadow just for me.

Like big and beautiful wings, you’re always on my back.

This ordinary me become an angel in your arms.

 

We all girls are so grateful for today, because we can have a day off from all the hectic schedules; all the Mr.Mr. comeback stages and interviews.

 

Most of the girls seem to want to sleep the day off, to regain some energy. Even though I love the thought of that, sleeping all day long in the fluffy bed of mine. But here I am, back hugging by my mushroom on the couch. One of her legs is on the couch, while the other is dangling over the edge of it. I’m situated in between the space of her two milky white thighs.

 

After settling down in her hug, I fish out the novel I’ve stopped midway because of the lack of time regarding the tight schedules that we have to promote our new album. There’s a movie playing on the TV, I can tell Tiff is not that interested in it because from time to time she would glance at the book I’m reading, then shift her attention back to the movie.

 

‘Are you bored? Mm?’ I ask while still having my eyes fix on the book.

 

‘No, why?’ She answers while pulling me closer to her fron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter