JeTi moment #123

Lines and Words (Jeti collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So let’s move on to Jessica-ssi,” The radio dj clears his throat. “the first thing you look for in the opposite is…eyes.”

 

Laughter erupts on her right and Jessica knows Yuri will have so much to tease talk about after the radio show; however that’s not her concern at the moment, it’s the person on her left that is. In their blooming relationship, Jessica has never once told Tiffany what she found most attractive about her; it’s not that she doesn’t want the other to know, it’s just Tiffany never asks so Jessica never tells. Not intending the other to find out in public, more so during a radio show with a few fans watching them, she pulls up the turtle-neck of her sweater, hiding her face behind.

 

“So do you have any reason as to why would you look for their eyes?” The dj asks curiously with a polite smile.

 

Feeling eyes on her, Jessica leans towards the mic with her face still hiding behind the turtle-neck. “A person with very clear and bright eyes attracts me...”

 

“Oh clear and bright?” The dj suddenly straightens up and purposefully blinks his eyes.

 

Getting on what the dj is trying to do, Hyoyeon cuts in and says, “Just like dj oppa?”

 

“Ah really?” The dj laughs and looks at Jessica hopefully. “Just like me?”

 

Jessica nervously laughs as she doesn’t know how to respond to that. By saying yes she will be able to keep the mood light and happy, not to mention she will be praised by their manager and netizens for being polite; but someone on her left will be super upset, not to forget super duper jealous. Not able to think of the best response she opens , wanting to distract the question; but surprisingly the dj himself beats her to it. “Oh Tiffany-ssi is shaking her head to tell us that’s not me.”

 

Surprised and curious, Jessica looks to her left and sees the younger is no longer shaking her head but has a hand over and silently laughing, eyes disappearing into crescents. Drinking in the sight of Tiffany, her eyes automatically traces up to those crescents that seem to twinkle. She doesn’t know how long her eyes have lingered but when Tiffany looks back at her, straight in the eyes, it matters no more because those eyes are so clear and bright, she thinks she sees a sky full of stars.

 

-x-

 

“For Tiffany-ssi the first thing you look for in the opposite is…hands and eyes.” The dj reads out from Tiffany’s profile.

 

Being the talkative girl she is, Tiffany readily explains, “I heard that people with good looking hands – ” just then a hand shows up in her peripheral vision, knowing who that is she playfully pushes it away, “have good manners and are gifted.”

 

“Ah is that it?” The dj laughs and he starts checking on his own hands, looking at the back-side then the palm.

 

The girls laugh at his antics, this time it’s Sooyoung who cuts in, “Oppa you want to say ‘just like me’, isn’t it?” Everyone in the room erupt in fists of laughter.

 

Amidst the happenings in the room, Tiffany feels a hand finds hers under the table, knowing from touch, she turns her palm up, an invitation to the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter