Path

Lines and Words (Jeti collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is neither fluff nor angst...I think it's more of a slice-of-life-ish story? You get me? Soooo let's go ;)

 

“What do you think about this?”

Handing me the magazine you were reading, I then raise a brow. “Which one?”

“This.” You point at the model.

“This, ” Echoing your words, “you sure?” I raise both my brows.

“Yea? What’s wrong with it?”

“Tiff there’s a very big beetle here. A beetle. A bug.”

You look closely to where I’m pointing. “Oh come on isn’t it just a pin? I’m talking about the pink blazer!”

“Oh that.”

“Yes, ” You grab my finger that’s pointing at the beetle pin and move it lower to the blazer. “that.”

“Pink looks good on you, ” I study the blazer few more seconds. “so…yea.”

“Pink looks good on me. Pink. Looks. Good. On me. Jess- ” You cross your arms and scrutinize my face. “you serious?”

“What do you mean? Pink does look good on you!”

“Okay we’re done talking.” You take the magazine and resume flipping the pages.

Not grasping the situation, I put my hands on the page you’re reading, covering the contents. “What’s wrong? Pink does look good on you!”

You look up to me and let out a frustrated groan, but then your lips tug upwards. “Alright alright.” You reach out and tug a strand of hair behind my ear. “Pink looks good on me.”

Surprised by your little action, “Wh-why are you smiling now…” I stutter a bit.

“Because, you look cute when you’re confused.” You lightly poke my cheek. “That’s why.”

 

Just like any other day, but because of you, it feels special.

 

-x-

 

“Jess!” You hand me a bottle of water with a huge grin.

Seeing the much needed drink, I smile back gratefully. “Thanks.”

“It’s always hot on stage isn’t it?” You whisper, totally not paying attention to what the girls and translator are saying.

“Yea. I’m sweating so much.” Lightly dabbing my forehead with the back of my hand, I look around the stage to find the little white basket.

You suddenly walk away and then come back with a towel. “Looking for this?”

I smile holding out my hand, silently ask for it.

However you ignore my request and start unfolding the towel. “Let me?”

Nodding obediently, I take a hold of your mic in return. “Th-thanks.”

Pressing the towel on my forehead, you smile. “Stay still you big baby.”

Who doesn’t love to be pampered? I close my eyes and relish the moment.

Suddenly I feel a flick on my forehead, snapping my eyes open I see you laughing. “What!?”

“Enjoying much?” You mimic my expression and I can’t help but also laugh out seeing how silly that actually was.

Shaking your head with a smile, you take t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter