When Tiffany Watches TAXI

Lines and Words (Jeti collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who do you think in Snsd will get married the earliest and latest?” The host asked.

 

“For the earliest, I think it would be Sunny. For the latest…I would say…Tiffany.”

 

“Oh why would it be Sunny the earliest then?”

 

“Because…I just think Sunny will marry first…”

 

The host laughed out loud with Jessica’s ‘reasonable’ answer.

 

“Then how about Tiffany? Why did you think she will be the latest to get married?”

 

Because she’s MINE and won’t be marrying anyone else so she’s the last one to get married! Oh my god…come up with a reason Jessica, THINK!!!

 

“Eh…as for Tiffany she is quite greedy when comes to her career. She has lots of passion and ambition on work and she would like to do it for a long time, she is persistent.”

 

-x-

 

“Hahahaha oh my god, look at Sica’s face and did she just said that?!! As I remember you chose love over career on that Big Brother Show right, Fany?” Yuri laughed out loudly.

 

“Fany-ah, you’re going to be a single lady till your 30s if what Sica said is true hahaha.” Said Taeyeon.

 

“Yah Taetae!” Tiffany creased her eyebrows upon hearing the age being mentioned.

 

“Unnie why are you creasing your eyebrows? Did you not understand what Taeyeon unnie is saying?” The kind maknae asked.

 

“Yes de-fi-nite-ly.” Said Tiffany sarcastically.

 

“Well as you see, Taeyeon unnie is saying that as you’re the one who’s going to get married the latest, which means you are going to witness all 8 of us get married first, and according to the age you are right now and the amount of members we have, you would at least have to wait till your 30s to marry someone.” Seohyun explained thoroughly.

 

“Omo omo!! Seohyun-ah Fany is being sarcastic here! You are not suppose to answer her! And now you're being this serious, just…oh my god it's too much hahahahah it's so funny hahaha….” Yuri said and Taeyeon just clutched her stomach laughing her heart out.

 

Jung Sooyeon you’re so freaking dead!

 

“Mianhae unnie…” Seohyun gulped seeing the dark-facedFany.

 

“Aigoo my stomach hurts…” Said Taeyeon.

 

“Because of too much laughing eh?” Asked Yuri.

 

“Yah you two shut up!!” Tiffany yelled at her playful members.

 

Maknae knew that although it’s nothing serious and obviously funny, HellFany would be unleashed soon if her two unnies kept on teasing her. So she said “Unnies aren’t you hungry? Let’s go to the supermarket and grab some food!”

 

“Sure! Fany-ah what would you like to have?” Taeyeon asked while smothering her stomach.

 

Being the playful Kwon Yuri, before Tiffany could respond she already cut in, “Of course ahjumma Hwang would love to have some eel kimbap and a bottle of healthy pumpkin juice!”

 

“Yah Kwon Yuri!!!!!” Tiffany yelled at the top of her lungs and threw a cushion at the laughing black pearl.

 

“It’s alright unnie, I’ll text you and ask what would you like later we’re at the supermarket!” Said the maknae while pulling the playful black pearl out of the living room.

 

-x-

 

“Hmph! That black kid dared to tease me as being an ahjumma…” Tiffany sulked at the couch.

 

It’s all that Jung’s fault! Why did she say such thing?! That Jung!!!

 

“Yah Jung Jessica!” Tiffany immediately yelled out when she thought of that.

 

“Wae o?” Jessica walked to Tiffany and sat beside her absentmindedly.

 

“How could you?!” Tiffany turned to look at the girl.

 

“How could I what?” Jessica responded with a monotone.

 

“You didn’t even pay attention to the shows I’m on!” Tiffany got a little pissed with the tone so she raised her voice.

 

“What show?” Being the oblivious Jung, Jessica just kept the monotone on.

 

“The Big Brother one!!”

 

“Oh those old guys…what about THAT show?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter