That Signed Ball

Lines and Words (Jeti collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Most of the girls were startled when Sooyoung was passing by with the signed ball and pushing it to their lips. Tiffany was the last in line and she noticed the act.

 

She got alarmed because she is a girl with her words, she promised her.

 

Her, the princess that’s standing a few members away.

 

-x-

 

Flashback

 

“Andwae!” Came a shout from the ice princess now walking towards Tiffany.

 

The girls were all at the practice room, resting from the hours of non-stop dancing.

 

Tiffany was about to grab the bottle from Sunny but halted when she heard the melodic voice.

 

“Wae?” Tiffany asked curiously, not sure why her princess was acting all protective.

 

“You going to drink from Sunny’s bottle?” Asked Jessica while glanced at the glistening mouth of the bottle.

 

Tiffany was weird out by the question, she pondered a bit but didn’t see any harm from drinking one of her eight sisters’ bottle, so she answered, “Uh yes?”

 

“Why don’t you drink mine instead?” Jessica handed out hers to the latter and eyed Sunny’s bottle again but the look got the owner felt offended (a little bit).

 

“Yah Sica I’m not sick or anything, why are you acting like my bottle is infected with incurable disease?” Sunny spat.

 

“I didn’t say so.” Jessica replied with her poker face.

 

“It’s written all over your face Sica.” Sunny retorted.

 

Being the soul mate, Tiffany came to understand that Jessica has this problem; her heart, her actions tend to show much more emotions than her face did. She showed her poker face but that didn’t mean she want to quarrel, it just did, it was all natural to Jessica.

 

But sometimes, even Sunny, a sister of Jessica’s for seven years would not be able to catch that the expression (well, no expression) was natural and would mistake it as some sort of rudeness. So as to prevent a commotion from happening, Tiffany had to step in before it’s too late.

 

“Baby it’s alright, I’ll just drink from yours. Sunny-ah mian, Jessi didn’t mean any of those.” Tiffany grabbed Jessica’s bottle and smiled apologetically to Sunny.

 

Holding Jessica’s hand in hers, Tiffany walked towards the other corner of the room where the members would not be able to eavesdrop on them.

 

“Jessi, what was that for?” Tiffany asked after took a gulp from her lover’s bottle.

 

To be honest, the reason was kind of silly, Jessica also thought so. She didn’t want to embarrass herself so she pulled out her ignorance card, and asked innocently, “What?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter