Problem Solved and Appear II

Does Our Love Ever Exist?

Bom's POV 

As soon as I opened my eyes. I'm thinking. School day. Again. Never in my life I feel this way. Feel so lazy to go to school. Ugh.. Hope the last incident won't happen again. 

I woke up, took a bath, having a breakfast and poof! Ready to go to school now. I opened my front door, wanted to go to school by bus, but suddenly I remember something. Seunghyun wanted to pick up me. Ugh.. I'm a troublesome girl. So I just opened my front gate and waiting for him to come to my home. I was thinking about someone's call last night when Seunghyun came to pick me up. Yeah. Someone's call.

"Hey! Good morning! I'm sorry I'm late, okay?" He said while kissing my cheek. I can't help it but blushed. I feel my cheeks are red right now. So embarassed with this. I bet he wanted to tease me but he didn't dare to do that. So he just smile and took my hand.

"G.. Good morning! N.. No, you're not actually." Ugh! Why the heck I can't talk anything now?! Bom. You're so lame. He asked me if I ready to go too school or not. And yeah, of course I'm ready, duh. You know I'm not that type that will come late to the school right. 

He took my hand and opened the front door for me. Such a caring boyfriend. Lucky me to have a boyfriend like him. But.. Ugh.. Don't think about it again, Bom. Don't you dare telling him when he talking happily like this. Seunghyun just talking and make a humor and I just laughing like a crazy person. I don't really know what he's talking about. I just wanted to make him happy while I can. I don't realize when I arrived at the school. He got out from the school and opened the door for me, again. Whoa. Arrived? What were you thinking all this time, Bom? 

I got out from the car and took all my stuff and closed the door by myself.

"Thank you." I said and smiled to him.

He just smiled back at me and took my waist. Err.. He just took my waist in front of the people. I can hear people talking about me and Seunghyun. I bet Seunhyun can hear it too. But he just smiled to the people and tighten his grip on my waist. 

"Lucky her to have our school most handsome man." Said one to another.

"Yeah. I'm so envy." 

"Seunghyun just played with her."

"I know right."

I hear all those comment, but pretending not to hear that. I became stiff suddenly. So uncomfortable with all that looks from the people. I don't like being the center of attention.

"Hey.. Don't be a stiff human like that. Its okay.. People won't hurt you as long as you're with me." He said. Smiling at me. Inevitably, I smiled.

He still hold my waist until we arrived at the class. I greet my classmate and best friend in the class, Kim Cha Eun and suddenly, Seunghyun's phone ringing. He said its from Jiyong and he wanted to take it outside. After I said okay, he ran outside.

"Ah, I think I can't leave him, Eunnie!" I said.

"Uhh.. You have to, if you want to pursue your study, right? If you wanted to follow your dream, then you have to sacrifice something. My mom told me that. Hahaha." Cha Eun said. Giving me an advice.

"Yeah. I'm so excited to hear that news last night. But.. Still. Its too difficult to leave him alone."

"Bom! You'll pursue your study there. Its not you're going to die soon, right." She said. Rolled her eyes.

"Yeah.. I know."

"So, when will you tell him?" She asked me.

"Uhh.. Later." I said. Still thiking about him and the news that I got last night.

-Flashback- 

I was cleaning my room when I got a phone call. I never got a phone call from anyone, except Seunghyun, my parents and Cha Eun. Hmm.. I wonder who's that. I take the phone and answered it. 

"Hello? Good evening, is this Ms. Bom Park?"

Whoa. She's talking in english. Who's this?

"Y.. Yes. With whom I talk?" 

"Ahh, Ms. Park, my name is Christine and I'm Harvard Representative."

"Uhh.. Yes. Ms. Christine. Can I help you with something?"

"No, actually. I just wanted to inform you, you got accepted in our university."

WHAT?! I GOT ACCEPTED AT HARVARD UNIVERSITY?! WOW. Amazing! Its amazing guys! I can't believe it! Finally I can make my parents happy! Yesh. I definitely will told this news later. Eh.. But how can I got accepted at that university?

"B.. But how?"

"I see that you have good grades in many aspect at your school. And we'd like to invite you and accept you in our university. You can started 3 days from now and I hope we can meet each other soon, Ms. Park."

"Whoa. I don't know what should I said, Ms. Christine. Thank you, thank you so much for accepting me at your university. And of course, I'll immediately fly to Massachusetts as soon as possible, Miss. And once again. Thankyou."

"See you there."

She said that and hung up. I immediately call my parents and told them the news. My parents said they'll manage everything for me and pick me up and me to the airport. They said they'll release me to the States by themselves. 'Release' hahaha. Of course they're happy but suddenly I think of Seunghyun. What will he react to this news. I'll leave him in.. 3 days?! Oh my God.

I can't even sleep. So tired. Thinking about the happy news and also how can I told Seunghyun about this. Probably will do it tomorrow.

-End of Flashback-

"I will told him today." I said to Cha Eun. By that  I saw him came into the class and asked him where he have been. 

"Uh, Jiyong called me and he said he got accepted by YG Entertaiment, he'll start tomorrow. That's awesome right?" Whoa! That famous YG? He got accepted. Daebak! For your information guys, I love singing. I can singing everywhere. Honestly, I wanted to be a singer but my parents wanted me to be a scientist or doctor. I want to make them happy so I'll be what they wanted me to be. So, yeah, I'll be a doctor and pursue my study at Harvard University.

"Whoa! Our dongsaeng finally got accepted in that entertaiment. Ahh.. I really want to go there too.." I exclaimed, unconsiously closed my eyes.

"You know you can! You have that amazing voice! An angel voice!" He said. Can't hide amazent on his voice. I'm glad he liked my voice and compliment me. Such a relieve. 

"YA! How did you know? Have you ever heard me singing?" I said. 

"I have." He said and smiled. But when? I like singing but I never sang in front of people.

"WHEN?!" 

"Remember when we went to Seoul Metropolitan Library? We studied there and there's this people and they can't keep quite, so you decided to use your headphone and you muttered the song." He said. Oh.. That day. Surely I was too concentrate at my book and in the song I heard and I muttered the song. Hahah. So embarrased.

 "Oh.. I remember.. OMG, I'm so embarrased!" I said. Blushing.

"Its okay, you have an amazing voice. Really. Right?" He said and asking Cha Eun.

"Right!" Cha Eun nodded and said.

I'm thanking them for the compliment and suddenly Seunghyun gave his idea to me that I have to applied the scholarship here at Seoul Institute of Art. Hearing the word 'scholarship' makes me remember about last night and I have to tell him about this.

"YA! Cha Eun! Help me persuade her!" He said and I saw Cha Eun a little bit shocked. 

"Uh.. I can't.. My parents want me to become a scientist or a doctor. So I tried to fulfill it." I said the truth.

"Ah.. I see." He said with sad expression. He can get sad with the things like this, what if he knows that I'll leave him in 3 days. I decided to tell him that now. Now or never. I said to myself.

"Err.. Seunghyun.."

"Talking about the scholarship, I wanted to tell you something about that." I continue. 

"What? Just tell me." He said. He looks concern. 

"Actually, I.." I wanted to say something but the bell ringing and the teacher already come to my class. I really respect the teachers so I keep quite until the end of the class. I can see his uneasiness. He tried so many ways to talked to me. He keep touching me, tuck a paper near my books, etc. The teacher keep looking at me and I inevitably ignore him. He keep trying until the bell ring again.

"Ugh! I really hate you because you hang me up." He said. Pouted like a child.

"I'm sorry but you know that I really respect the teachers, right? I'm really sorry." I said. Apologizing. 

"Its okay." He said and gave me a smile.

"Let's go home and I'll talk about it at the car." I suggest.

"Sure." He said and took my hand and we go to his car hand in hand.

When we arrived at the car, he opened the car's door for me, looks like it become his habit.  I got in to the car and use the seat belt. And he got into the car and started the car. 

"So, what do you want to talk about?" He said. Looking to the road.

"Uhh.. Yeah.. About the scholarship." I said. Hesitated.

"Yeah.. Why?"

"Uhh.. I got accepted at Harvard. The representative called me last night and told me that I got accepted at the Harvard."

"WHOA! Congratulations, dear!" He approached me and gave me a kiss on my forehead, then gave his attention back to the road.  

"Thank you, dear." I said. Smiled.

"So.. What did the representative told you after that?" He asked.

"Uhh.. I'll fly to the States as soon as possible." I said and looking down. That's it. He'll definitely mad at me.

"And.. When is it? As soon as possible? When?" He said and looked at me and the road at once.

"I'll.. I'll.. I'll be leaving in 2 days.." I said. Closing my eyes because I'm so afraid he'll mad at me and won't talk to me again. I'm so afraid he'll leave me. You're so selfish, Bom. 

"What?!" He said. Stopped the car. Fortunately we're already arrived in front of my house.  

"3.. 3 days, Bom?!" I can see his shocked expression. He looked at me and I'm started to tearing up. 

"Y.. Yeah.. I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.." I apologizing and got out from the car immediately. He shout my name and started follow me but I ran and get into my house, closed the gate and ran to my house and to my bedroom. Crying. Such an idiot, Bom. You make his heart broken.

I saw my phone ringing. Its from Seunghyun. I ignore him. And started to received messages. Its him. Again.

From : Hyunnie <3
To     : Bom

Look, I'm not mad at you. So please, please
don't ignore me. I don't know why you ignore

me like that. I'm happy if you got accepted to
the university. I'm sad that you'll be leaving me.
But, what would I do? Forced you to stay? 
That's definitely not me. I'm happy as long as
you happy, Bom.

But I'm not happy leaving you alone like this. I hate it. I know you're sad and its because of me. I can't help it. I'm crying like crazy. I saw a message from him again. So sad.

From : Hyunnie <3
To     : Bom

I know you read this. I love you so much.
You have to know that. Please, stop ignoring
me. Please.

He keep messaging me but I ignore him and sleep.

I'm sorry.. 

 

 

 

HI GUYS! I'm ThunderKayThanks for the comment and thanks for subscribing!
I really appreciate that! :)
I can't see your comment lately :(
Is my story started to make you guys bored?

I'm sorry then :(

 

Thank You ~