Dorm

Does Our Love Ever Exist?

TOP's POV

After driving like crazy for a short time, I arrived at the dorm with Seungri and Dae. But on my way to Big Bang's dorm, I saw Jiyong and Youngbae walking back and forth in front of our neighbor's door. What the hell are this two person doing? They didn't seem know about Seungri, Dae and my emergence here. I put a grin on my face and told Seungri and Dae to stop. They seems understand what I mean and they smiled.

"YA!!" I startle them, Jiyong and Youngbae. They're so shocked. I can see it through their faces and expressions. Hahaha so funny! If you guys see them, I bet you guys will laughing like crazy!

"Aish, Hyung!" They both said in unison.

"Wae? Don't hyung me! What are you guys doing in front of other people's dorm? Stalking? That's no good boys! You know that we're an artist right? Don't ever try to-" 

"Aish, Hyung! Shut up!" Youngbae said. Woah! This boy was really rude to his hyung! I slap his head immediately. How dare he.

"Wae hyung?! Please listen to me first! I know you wanted to do this too!" Youngbae said with his hand on the back of his head. Ha! I know thats hurts so much. How dare he.

"Wae? Wae? What are you doing here, huh?" I asked them again.

"We.. We.. We just wanted to give the girls help.." Youngbae answered.

"Girls?"

"Yeah girls! Oh my God. Don't tell me you're forget hyung?!" Seungri suddenly said, excitedly. Girls? Oh crap! The girls, my Bom! How can I forgot my purpose going on the dorm. Such a stupid. 

"Ahh, I didn't forget. So why are you still out here? Why don't you just knock on the door and ask them if they need a help or something?" I'm so curious, why don't they knocked from earlier? 

"Actually hyung.. We're.. Afraid.. There'll be an awkward moment between us, and they won't accept our help." Jiyong said with doubtful.

"Ah! You guys so overthink about it, just knock and done!" So I knocked and wait for the girls outside their dorm, with the other BigBang members. I don't know but my heart pounding like crazy. There's no one come out from the door so I decided to knock again. Ah.. Useless. They won't be at home at this hour. I get ready to leave their dorm when suddenly someone opened the front door. Thats.. My Bom.. I immediately come back to the front door. 

"Hey!" I greet her with my widest smile. But.. She didn't show a smile.. Ahh.. It hurts. She just answered me with one 'Yes' and I can't even say a word until i heard Jiyong said something.

"Ahh we just wanted to help you guys and show you things around here." Jiyong said. Great reason Jiyong. Great reason. I see Bom wanted to answer when suddenly the blonde-haired-girl coming to the door. Er.. What was her name.. Err..

"Who is it unnie?" Ah.. I forgot her name..  "Ohh the Big Bang boys! What happened?" I heard she asked Bom.

"Ahh. Dara noona! We just wanted to help you noona! Can we help?" Ahh! Her name is Dara. Sandara Park. I remember now. I still can't say a word and I bet my face looks idiot in front of the girls.

"I'm sorry boys but we don't need any help and Dara, please don't call me unnie since we're born in the same year. Right?" I heard Bom said.

Whoa. I love Bom more now. She's much dare stack up with the old Bom. I also can see her supermili second smile but it fade away a second later. So cute! I really miss her! What can I do.. I found myself smiling and staring at her. So stupid TOP. She'll hate you if you act this way. Uhh! But I can't stop smiling to her like an idiot.

"But we can still show you around right, Noona? I'm Seungri by the way."

"We'll think about it." Bom said. SO SHORT?!!! OMG. I can't believe my ears. I still don't get used with Bom saying such a short things like that. I promise, Bom, that I'll help you regain your memories. Especially about me. 

"C'mon guys. Can you see that the girls didn't need our help? We should get ready for our recording session at 4 pm." I said. Reminding them.

Although Jiyong is the leader of this group, he doesn't act like a leader. Maybe because he's still afraid to arrange us as a group. He usually told me to take the lead. I always act as a leader and as the oldest, I also have that responsibility to take care of my dongsaeng. They're still young. Oh.. I talk like I'm not young anymore hahaha.

"Okay! C'mon hyung!" They said.

 Bom's POV

I closed the door immediately because I don't want to see other people, especially that boys this fast. But I can see Dara getting annoyed by my behavior. Duh, I can see it trough her face. Nah, don't look at me like that, I'm not a paranormal or something. I just guessing through her facial expression. You know that I graduated as a psycholog right? Ha. 

"Err.. Unnie.. I mean.. Bom.." She called me.

"Yes?" 

"Do you perharps.. Know that blonde-haired boy? What's his name?" She asked me with curious expression. Oh. I thought she's getting annoyed by my behavior. Evidently, she's asking about Jiyong's name and personality. Ha. So cute. Seems like this girl falling for Jiyong too.

"Yes.. He's just like my little brother. Wae?" 

"Ah.. Ani.. What's his name, Bom?" She asked again. Interesting.

"Uhm.. You didn't know him? He's famous enough at Korea? His name is Kwon Jiyong but people here in Korea, call him G-Dragon." I said. Don't ask me why did I know things like this, I did some research before I came to this entertaiment. I thought this Jiyong is just the other Jiyong but it turns out that this Jiyong is my dongsaeng from my high school. 

"I see.." She said. She was keep silent for a while.

"HA! You're interested with him righttttt?!" I'm trying to a bit. I swear I can see her blushing like a high school student just got attention from her crush. Gosh.

"Ye.. I mean! No!" Haha its so obvious. She's interested with him.

"Who's that unnie?" Chaerin went out from our room and approached us, Minzy also approached us and join us in the living room. 

"The Big Bang boys." Dara answer them. Still blushing. Hahaha. My inner can't stop laughing at her because of her stupid and cute expression. People are so cute when they're falling in love with other.

"Why's your face red then, unnie? What did they do? Did they hurt you?" Minzy bombarded Dara with so many question. Ha! Eat that, Dara. Go answer that question. Hahaha. I just watching her and keep my smile.

"A.. Ani.." She said. Fluttered. 

"Okay.. Why don't we walking around this area while we waiting for our next schedule?" Chaerin suggested. I kind of agree with her. I'm getting bored here and I need to go out. 

"C'mon!" I said.

 

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS! I'm ThunderKayThanks for the comment and thanks for subscribing!
I really appreciate that! :)
I'm sorry I can't updating oftenly.

Oh! And if you wanted to request something, please comment :D
 

 

Thank You ~