Coming Back

Does Our Love Ever Exist?

GUYS. THIS STORY IS NOW FURTHER TO 5 YEARS AFTER BOM LEAVING SEUNGHYUN AND WENT TO THE USA.


 

5 Years Later...
March 2007

 

Author's POV

Seunghyun was practicing when suddenly the manager called him. His heart thumping like crazy. The manager never called him unless its emergency meeting or he did something wrong. 

"Hyung! What have you done?" Seungri .

"Shut the hell up, maknae! You know hyung never do something wrong! Right hyung?" Jiyong said.

Seunghyun just smiled and headed to the manager office. He can't help but afraid. He keep thinking what did he do. What have he done? Did he do something wrong? He come into the manager office, greeted him and bowed to him.

"Take a seat, TOP." The manager and CEO of the company, Yang Hyun Suk, said. He never smiled and always take jokes seriously. No wonder the artist and actors are afraid when the manager called them to his office.

"Yes, sajangnim." TOP said. The last time TOP come into his office, he told him to change his name, from Seunghyun to TOP. He's a bit uncomfortable with it, but he have to do it if he wanted to be an artist in the entertaiment.  

"Don't be afraid, I'll not scold you. You didn't do something bad, are you?" YG said.

"N.. No, sajangnim. So.. So.. What's the reason you called me to come to your office?" TOP asked him.

"Nah.. I need your help. Since I wanted to make a girl group, I need you and Jiyong to help me auditioning. Can you?" YG said. TOP immediately smiled and said yes as an answer.

"Okay, so we'll held the audition at our entertaiment, this afternoon, 1 pm. Make sure they come on time. I'll be there at 2pm. Oh! And I only accept 4 people. So please take this seriously. Any question?" YG continued and asked TOP.

"Its only me and Jiyong or they'll be someone else?"

"Hmm.. I think it would be great if all the Big Bang members come to be the judges. But I give you my belief to handle the audition program until I come. Okay? Here's the participants" YG said, gave TOP some papers and gave TOP a little smile for a second.

"Okay, sajangnim. Thanks for giving me your trust. I'll leave now." TOP bowing to the manager, take the papers and take a look at the clock. Its still 11am.

TOP's POV

I thought I'm going to die! Its a relief that sajangnim only need my help to auditioning some people to be our new girl group. I never get scolded by the manager tho. So I can't help but feeling a little afraid when he called me to his office. After the manager told me what should I do, I immediately go to the practice room and told the other members about the audition thing. On the way there, I remembered when I auditioned at YG Ent, in 2005. That time.. When Bom left me alone and won't contact me. She left me without a word. She made things complicated. Besides, I can bear long distance relationship. Why she won't believe me and leave me alone like this. I still don't know the answer. I was so stressed and depressed that time, until Jiyong came to me and offered me to take the audition at YG Entertaiment. He forced me to take that. I can't think about anything else and took the offer. I auditioned here and got accepted. Being a trainee for 1 year and debuted as Big Bang, with Jiyong. Changed my name from Seunghyun to TOP, since sajangnim wanted it. Slowly but sure, I can forget her, my Bom. Please note, I can forget her. But.. I still love her. Ahh.. Stop thinking about her, Seunghyun.

I come to the practice room and told the members about the audition thing.

"WHAT?!" Seungri shouted. Seungri. He's the youngest among us. The maknae, he likes to disturb and bothering us. And us, the hyungs, never leave him alone. We always bullied him since we like at.

"YA! Don't shout! You want me to be deaf, huh?" Taeyang said. Taeyang, Uhh.. Won't say it but, he's the iest among us. I'M NOT GAY. Many fans loved him because of his body. 

"Or you want us to bully you again? Huh?" Daesung added. He had the most beautiful voice among us. Enough to makes fans heart melted.

"Let's bully him!" Jiyong said. Jiyong, or people call him G-Dragon. Still the old Jiyong but now, a little bit mature. Only a little. Hahaha.

"Wait, guys. We have to auditioning this people at 1pm, and sajangnim wanted us to be on time." I said, asserted.

"I know hyung! I can't wait to see hot girls!" Seungri said, jumping around.

"YA! You with that ert mind of yours! I don't want to see you like this when the audition program begin. Okay?" Being a leader Jiyong said, slapped Seungri's head. 

"Yeah hyung, yeah." Seungri said.

"Let's eat something at the cafeteria before the audition begin. Shall we?" Taeyang asked.

"Okay. That's a good idea I think." I answer. And by that, we're all headed to the cafeteria, eat something, chatting like crazy. And we don't even realize its 1:10 pm already. I looked at my watch and told the members that we have to prepare for the audition. We leave the cafeteria and go to the audition room. I can see through the window, there's a lot participant. And YG only needs 4 of them. Ughh.. I already pity the unchosen one.

"Hyung! There's a lot participant there! How many is needed for the new girl group?" Daesung asked.

"Well.. Sajangnim only needs 4 of them." I answer.

"What?! Only 4?! He's crazy!" Jiyong said.

"I know right. So please take this seriously. Can we?" Me, as the oldest, lead the other members to be serious.

"Yes, hyung, we can." They answered.

"The audition start in 10 minutes!" The crew said.

"Let's take a seat everyone, and once again, please take this seriously!" Jiyong reminded us. And 10 minutes later, the crew asked us, are we ready or not. We getting ready and the first contestant come in.

"FIRST CONTESTANT PLEASE COME IN!" The crew shouted and the contestant come into the room. I looked at the registration paper to make sure that's her.

"Please introduce yourself." Jiyong said, give her a big smile. Ugh, Jiyong already interested with this girl.

"Well. My name is Sandara Park. 24 years old. I came from Phillipines but born in Korea. Should I sing now?" She said, giving us a smile. Beautiful enough, but nothing can change my Bom. Ah! Seunghyun! Please stop thinking about her! She start singing and we're all looked at her seriously.

"Well, thankyou, you have a good, fresh voice. Please wait outside, we'll announce it when audition's over." Taeyang said.

"Thankyou." She said. Smiling. I can see Jiyong face turned into a idiot face. Such an idiot.

"Ya. Jiyong, please be serious." I reminded.

"What? I'm being serious here hyung." He said. Whatever.

Well. Nothing can impress me so far. No one had unique voice that can satisfy me or at least fulfill my criteria. Many people come here only to see who's the judge. And many people come here to become a singer too. 

"CONTESTANT 127 PLEASE COME IN!" The crew shouted. I think I'll be deaf after this audition. The contestant come in and introduce herself. I lazily looked at the paper.

"Lee Chaerin, 19 years old." She said, cooly. And I swear I can see Seungri's jaw dropped. She start singing and Seungri can't get his eyes off her. She's a rapper. Just like me. And I can see she had that talent.

"Thankyou, we'll announce it after the audition." Taeyang said. I wonder if he's tired saying those words for 127 times.

"CONTESTANT 128 PLEASE COME IN!"

"Please introduce yourself." I can see the boys are tired.

"Please behave yourself, boys. We only have 2 contestant again." I said, giving the boys spirit.

"Hi, my name is Gong Minji, I can dance and sing! I'm 18 years old!" She said, happily.

"Okay.. Let's see." I said. She performed and she's so talented.

"Thankyou, we'll announce when the audition is over." Taeyang said.

"I looks like a robot now hyung." He continued.

"I hope sajangnim will treat us a meal after this." He keep blabbering.

"LAST CONTESTANT PLEASE COME IN!"

I didn't pay attention when she come into the room. I was talking with Taeyang when she come in.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" No one pay attention to her. So she trying to fake coughing. I looked at her and looked at her registration paper. NO WAY.. THIS ISN'T HAPPENING.. NOPE..

"PARK BOM NOONA!" Jiyong shouted. NO WAY. THIS ISN'T HER RIGHT? I'M ONLY DAYDREAMING?

"Ohh Jiyong!" She said. I can see her shocked expression.

"Noona! You want to auditioning here? Do you know who's-" I keep frozen there. Jiyong about to point at me and I pinch him. Don't. I whisper. Jiyong keep silent.

"Please start." I said. With straight expression. I have to hide my happiness. I observed her carefully and hear her beautiful voice. I miss her. I freaking miss her. She's finish already.

"Thankyou-"

"Wait. Can you sing another song for us?" I said and the boys except Jiyong (he seems understand what I want) looked at me like what the hell, hyung?! I can see it at their faces.

"Okay.." She said. She doesn't recognize me huh? And when she's done, Taeyang immediately said thankyou and she leave the room. The boys bombard me with a lot of question.

"What the hell hyung?" Seungri said.

"Nothing, she had the greatest voice." I said. And by that, the manager come into the room and makes us panic.

"I already made my decision." He said.

"Huh? How? You can't see them performed?" Seungri said.

"YA! I saw them at my room! I also can see your jaw dropped when that Lee Chaerin come in! You rat." He said. Seungri just blushing and keep silent. The other boys just laughing.

"Nice move TOP. The last contestant had a greatest voice. I agree with you." He said. I'm just smiling. Of course, she's my long lost girl.

"So, I already made my decision. Please announce it." He said and leave us.

"Woah I can't believe it! Finally! We're not the juniors!" Seungri exclaimed.

"YA! Be serious maknae!" Taeyang said. We're all come out from the room and announce the winner. The chosen one. I can see her name there. I'm so happy but I can't show it of course.

"First.. It'll be.. Lee Chaerin." I said. She's just keep her straight face. Whoa. Not satisfy? I don't care.

"Second.. Gong Minji."

"Third.. Sandara Park."

"And last but not least.. Park Bom." I can see her jumping around like crazy, hold hands with Sandara Park, and jumping like crazy. Hahahaha. Still the old Bom. I can see she's more beautiful now. She have that body. She change a lot.

"Thankyou for your participation. For the unchosen one, keep fighting, you're not bad. Okay? Fighting!" Daesung said, smiling. Give them motivation. The unchosen one just nodded and slowly but sure smile.

"The chosen one, please come with me." I said.

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS! I'm ThunderKayThanks for the comment and thanks for subscribing!
I really appreciate that! :)
I'm sorry I can't updating oftenly.

So, next week I had my mid-term. So sad.
Wish me luck! :D

Oh! And if you wanted to request something, please comment :D
 

 

Thank You ~