Prince Charming

Does Our Love Ever Exist?

Bom's POV 

When the chemistry class over, I immediately searched him. I searched him at the cafeteria, library, basketball court, even men's toilet but can't find him. Hhh.. What should I do.. I feel bad because that's my fault, not him. How can he sacrificed himself like that omg. I was thinking about him when suddenly someone clapped his hands in front of my face.

"YA! What are you thinking about? You almost bumped into the wall!" There he is. I searched for him everywhere and there he is, appeared in front of me like an alien. 

"YA!" He yelled at me once again.

"Y..Yes?"  

"What are you thinking about? Me? Hahaha" I love seeing him laughing like that. Don't ask me. I don't know why. I just love it. I feel my cheeks burning. But I remember something that I must do. 

"Honestly? Yes. What did you do? You give me your paper and took the punishment? And how can you laughed like that in front of our chemistry teacher? That killer teacher! Do you realize that action will reduce your grades? OMG! Why did you do that for me?" I almost cry and I saw him looked at me sweetly and suddenly he hugged me. 

"Are you done talking?" He asked me. Still hugging me. I don't know what to say, I feel my body's burning and my heart beating faster than before. I never felt this feeling before. I don't know how to act! Oh my God what should I doooooo!

"Y..Yes.. M.. Maybe.. Why.. Why are you hugging me by the way?" 

"Because.. Umm.. I just wanted to comfort you. Hehehe. I did that because I don't want our teacher reduce your grades since you really wanted to get the scholarship!" Oh.. He just wanted to comfort me, no more. Wait.. Why do I feel disappointed? 

"Let's go home! I'll you home." He broke the hug and intertwined his hand with mine. 

"Yeah.. Let's go.." I smiled and followed after him to his car.

(In Seunghyun's car)

I still thinking about his actions earlier. He shouldn't did that right. The problem is, he rarely did that to other people. Is it possible that he had a feeling for me. No.. Impossible! Honestly, I loved him since I was in 2nd grades. That means I already falled in love with him for 1 year now. But I don't want to confess. Don't ask me why. I realize that I don't deserve him. I'm fat, ugly and people see me as a nerd. So.. Yeahh, I don't deserve him.

"YA! What are you thinking about now? Don't ever thinking about it again okay? Just focus on your scholarship!" He scolded me like a father scolded his daughter.

"Yes sir!" I answered him and bowed 90 degrees and he laughed so hard.

"YA! Why're bowing like that?" 

"I'm trying to be polite you know." I'm laughing too.

"So.. How's it? Have you sign your name on the scholarship?" He asked me. But I feel uneasiness on him. 

"Yeah. I've already send it tho! Just wait and see.." 

"Ah.. I see.. Hope for the best for you" He smiled and it made my heart beats faster. I can't do anything but smile. He's really my prince charming!

Seunghyun's POV

I was playing soccer when I saw that girl. She's standing in front of men's toilet omg I laughed so hard and my teammate looked at me like I was a mad man. 

"What?" I said.

"You laughed like a mad man you know. That's weird. You never laughed like that hahaha" Yeah.. I rarely laughed like that in front of people. My friends and other people judge me as a cold and arrogant since my parents owned Choi Holdings. But I don't care. As long as that girl see me like others. Not discriminated me. 

"Yeah.. Sorry boys but I have to leave." I leave and approached that girl.

She was walking and almost bumped into a wall and I clapped my hands in front of her face. I'm so worried, what are she thinking about? So I decided to ask her. I wanted to asked her calmly but it turns out like I'm yelling.

"YA! What are you thinking about? You almost bumped into the wall!" I saw her a little shocked, but she's not respond me. So I decided to yell again.

"YA!"

"Y..Yes?" She answered me with a little fear. So I decided to make her laugh. I ask her whether she thinking about me or not. And I laughed. But the answer startled me.

"Honestly? Yes. What did you do? You give me your paper and took the punishment? And how can you laughed like that in front of our chemistry teacher? That killer teacher! Do you realize that action will reduce your grades? OMG! Why did you do that for me?" Why's she worried about that things. I'm okay tho. I always got the punishment from the teachers and she knows that. Why's she so concerned about me. She almost cry and I really hate seeing a girl crying. So I just hug her without thinking. I asked her if she done talking or not.

"Y..Yes.. M.. Maybe.. Why.. Why are you hugging me by the way?" She answered and I'm a bit startled. 

"Because.. Umm.. I just wanted to comfort you. Hehehe. I did that because I don't want our teacher reduce your grades since you really wanted to get the scholarship!" Oh ... I almost confessed to her! So afraid. I saw her disappointed expression. Wait.. Disappointed? Is it possible..... No. She probably hate you Hyunnie! She doesn't love you like you love her. Hahaha I'm so stupid. I broke the hug and her to her home. 

 Its so awkward in my car. I thought she's still thinking about my actions earlier. So I decided to ask her.

"YA! What are you thinking about now? Don't ever thinking about it again okay? Just focus on your scholarship!" 

"Yes sir!" She answered me and she bowed 90 degrees. I laughed and asked her why's she bowed like that. And she said she wanted to be polite, then she laugh. I loved seeing that laugh. 

Talk about scholarship... Last month she talked to me and told me she wanted to study at Harvard University. So she decided to applied there and checked if she got the scholarship or not, but she haven't send it. So I decided to ask her.

"So.. How's it? Have you sign your name on the scholarship?" Ahh I'm so afraid. If she got that scholarship, she'll leave me and went to The States. Ahh so sad.

"Yeah. I've already send it tho! Just wait and see.." Hmm.. So she already send the the application. I feel so bad to say this but I hope they don't accept  her. 

"Ah.. I see.. Hope for the best for you" I speak otherwise and smiled. I saw her smiling and suddenly I'm thinking about confessed my feeling to her. Ahh I'm so confused right now! Should I confess? Or not? 

 

 

 

~[TO BE CONTINUE]~

 

Hi guys! Its Chapter 2 already! *yeayyyy* How is it? Did I made a boring story? Please comment and tell me if I made a boring story! 

© ThunderKay