Sacrificing Himself

Does Our Love Ever Exist?

March 2002

Bom's POV

I'm so done! I woke up this morning and fell from my bed, I went to bathroom and fell to the floor, cooked for my breakfast and the food got scorched! Not finished yet! I went to the bus stop to get my bus to school and guess what? The bus left 2 minutes ago! And now what?! I bring a wrong paper for my next class. I'm so doneeeeee! 

When I was thinking what should I do, I feel someone hand on my shoulder. 

"BOM BOM BOM BOM" He patted my shoulder.

"WHAT?!" I shouted. 

"Why are you shouted? I must be the one who shout right now." I don't understand why he must be the one who shouted. This is my worst day ever and he said he must be the one who shouted. Ugh. 

"Why?" I'm not in mood right now and just answer him with one word.

"I called your name for like 21 times and you're not answer me, who do you think must be shouted right now?" Seunghyun exclaimed.

"I'm so sorry, Seunghyun. This is my worst day ever and I'm so stress right now."

"Why? Did that boys bullied you again?" He asked me with his worried face. 

There's a lot of boys in my school who bullied me. Call me ugly, fat and don't deserve to live. But that's not the problems right now. I'm so confused and don't know what to say until he called my name again.

"Yeah?" I answer him with my super confused face.

"So that boys bullied you again? I'll punched them right-" 

"NO. Seunghyun. They didn't bullied me this time. I'm so confused right now. I'm so done. I bring a wrong paper for my next class! OMG what should I do. What should I do?" I almost cried and released my anger but suddenly he hug me.

"Don't cry. I'll take it for you." He released the hug and wanted to run but i grabbed his hand.

"Don't. It's okay. I'll take the punishment. It's okay. I'll go for my class. Bye." I smiled at him and leave him for my next class.

Seunghyun's POV

I just finished my class and getting ready for my next class when I saw someone I loved for 3 years standing in front of Chemistry class. Yeah.. Someone I loved. I loved her for 3 years but I'm afraid to confess. I'm afraid it'll ruin our friendship. So, I saw her in front of the class. I approached her and called her name many times but she didn't respond. So I patted her shoulder and she answer me with a little shout. I'm so shocked and tell her I must be the one who shouted 'cause she didn't respond me.

"Why?" She said. I tought I've done something wrong to her cause she never answer me like that.

"I called your name for like 21 times and you're not answer me, who do you think must be shouted right now?" I exclaimed and she explained that she had a bad day and she's so stress right now. I tought that boys in my school bullied her again and that makes me so angry and I said to her I want to punched them right in their face and suddenly she cutted me.

"NO. Seunghyun. They didn't bullied me this time. I'm so confused right now. I'm so done. I bring a wrong paper for my next class! OMG what should I do. What should I do?" She said. I really wanted to laugh but since she really diligent and always obey the school rules, I respect her and hold my laugh. I told her that I'll take it for her and get ready to go when suddenly she grabbed my hand and told me it's okay, she'll take the punishment. I can't let her take the punishment so I put my paper in her bag secretly.

(In the class)

The chemistry teacher was teaching us about chemistry reaction and when it comes to the end of the class, she told us to gather the paper that we've made. The teacher went to the student table one by one. Bom was sitting in front of me and turned back to look at me. I saw Bom looking at me with her worried and afraid face, but I smiled and told her that everything's gonna be okay. When it comes Bom's turn, the teacher asked her.

"Where's your paper Park Bom?" the teacher said.

"Umm.. I forgot to bring it, Miss." Bom answered the teacher with her afraid face.

"You bring it Bom. Look at your bag, I saw it earlier." I smiled and pointed to Bom's bag. The teacher took it and read it. And gave her smile.

"You're so funny, Park Bom. Don't try to trick me. This is a good article tho. Don't be afraid and shy to give it to me." The teacher smiled and leave Bom's table and go to my table. Bom looked at me with curious and confused face and keep looking at me.

"Ya! Seunghyun! Where's your paper?!" The teacher saw my empty table and yelled at me.

"I'm so sorry my beloved teacher, I forgot to bring it. I don't know what to say but I really forgot to bring it." I laughed and my teacher angrily tweaked my ear and dragged me out of the class. I saw Bom's face. She looked at me with a pity and sad face but I just smiled and looked at her with lovingly eyes. 

Bom's POV 

The class is beginning and the teacher told us to show her our paper. I'm so afraid and immediately looked at Seunghyun. I looked at him with my worried face. He just smiled and tell me that everything's gonna be okay. So I turned back to the front and get ready to get the consequences. The teacher asked me where's my paper and I answered I forgot to bring it. But suddenly Seunghyun cutted my words and told me he saw it earlier in my bag. The teacher took it from my bag and I just looked at Seunghyun confusedly. After looked at the paper. The teacher smiled to me and told me not to be afraid and shy because that's a good article. I just smiled and the teacher went to Seunghyun's table.

"Ya! Seunghyun! Where's your paper?!" The teacher saw his empty table and yelled at him. I wanted to tell the teacher that my paper is his paper. But Seunghyun lifted his hands to me. I know he want me to shut up. So I just shut up and looked at him worriedly. 

"I'm so sorry my beloved teacher, I forgot to bring it. I don't know what to say but I really forgot to bring it." He said and laughed. How can he laughed like that in this situation. I put my pity and sad face. I don't want him to take my punishment. The teacher tweaked his ear and dragged him out of the class and he looked at me with his lovingly eyes. I feel happy but sad and can't concentrate in the class.

Ugh.. This is all my fault. How can he sacrificed himself like that. What should I do?