Advice

Does Our Love Ever Exist?

Bom's POV

"Hi!" I feel someone patted my shoulder, I turned around to see who's that. Who is this boy? I don't know him. Err. Hmm.. Have I ever seen him? No no. I've never seen him. This boy really has that 'bad-boy' style but really cute. I wonder what made him come to me.

"Yeah? Do I know you?" I asked him.

"No.. No.. You don't know me noona! You don't have to know me. Actually I just passed this road and saw a familiar figure sitting in this cafe. I wonder if my sight is true, and it turns out that my sight is true!" He said. Argh, I don't know what he's saying! My members just look at him and their mouth have the form of O-Shape. Aish.. I don't know anymore.

"O.. Kay.." I said. Still confused.

"Ah! I'm your huge fans noona! But don't get me wrong, I didn't approach you to bother you! I don't want your sign or a photo." He said, laughing and scratching his head. Hmm, although this boy has that bad-boy style, his attitude is good. I'm a little relieved. Don't get me wrong. With those kind of style, every people surely assume that he's that kind of bad boy and has bad intentions towards you.

"So.. What do you want, boy?" I smiled and turn my chair, facing him. The other members looked so shocked and calling my name, whispering. Because I'm a little curious with this boy, I decided to ask more about him. Duh, he's my fans, but he didn't want my sign, a photo with me or anything. If you were me, I bet you'll ask the same questions and curious about him.

"Uhh.. Don't get me wrong noona I don't have any bad intention towards you. Err.. Since you're my idol and I love you so much, I wanted to ask for your advice, noona." Advice huh? Hmm. I pulled a chair from a table beside me and order him to sit. Chae, Dara and Minzy pulled their chair and sit beside me, Chae poked me and asked me if she need to call the manager or not, just in case something bad happen. I just smile and mouthed her 'its-okay' then I looked at the boy whose already sit.

"Go for it." I said.

"Err.. Noona, but who's this girls? Your friends?" He asked.

"Yeah. They're my super best friend." I said and after that I take one step forward and whisper, "Don't tell this to other, but, I'll debut with them in a same group and become a Hallyu Star! Hehehe. Let's go back to your question then!" I don't know why am I telling this to him. Meh..

"Wah! Daebak! Hahaha!" He laughed then stopped for a while. Then he continued to speak. "Erm, noona.. I'm a poor boy and my parents left me alone when I was 7 years old. Now I have to work on my own. Actually I want to be a singer and now I'm working as a rapper at the cafe near my house. I really wanted to be famous but I don't know how to do it. I don't know how to sing correctly, erm, in my case, should I called it, rap correctly. Last year, I came to an audition, but they rejected me right after I started to sing. Ah.. What to do, noona?" He said.

"Hmm, so you're a rapper?" I asked him, he nodded. "Just like my friend here, Chaerin. Chae, would you give him an advice?" I turned my head to Chaerin who observing the boy.

"Aish noona! I'm still a newbie! Just like him." Chae said, making Dara, Minzy, and the boy laughing.

"Hmm.. Alright. If that so.. Let's meet tomorrow." I said.

"Whoa! Jinjja noona?! You want to meet me tomorrow?! Whoa?! Am I dreaming?!" He exclaimed, jumping and slapping both of his cheek at the same time. Distinct with Chae, Minzy and Dara, they looked at me with shocked expression. But suddenly he stopped and looked at me. "But I have to work tomorrow noona.."

"Singing? Ah, should I say, rapping? At the cafe?" I asked him.

"Yeah.."

"Okay, just message me the address and I'll come to that cafe tomorrow. Just inform me what time you work. Where's your phone?" I said. He took his phone from his pocket and give it to me. I take it and save my number at his phone. Once again, the members looked at me with their shocked expression. I pretend I don't see them and continue to talk to this boy.

"Thank you so much noona! I really appreciate that! Be careful! I'll leave now!" He said. Leaving after bowing to us. Looks like I forgot something important.. Ah! His name!

"Wait! What's your name?" He stopped and turned to me.

"Mino. Song Minho." He said and leaving.

After that I take all of my things at the table and urge the girl to go back to the dorm. The girls just stood up there and looked at me, aish, the girls won't leave this place? Jinjja.

"Wae guys?" I asked

"Aish unnie! How come you give him your phone number like that?!" Chae said, scolded me to be exact. "What if he has bad intentions towards you? What if he sell your phone number to other people? What if-" Before Chae finished, I cut her words. This girl. Really.

"Ya.. I know he isn't a bad person. Kaja, let's go back to the dorm before the manager scold and punish us for not telling her." I said and left. Not to forget to wear my sunglasses (hehehe) and took our bike and go back to the dorm. 

"So you really want to meet that boy, Bom?" Dara asked me while we biking to go back to the dorm.

I stopped for a while and looked at Dara, smiling after that. "Hmm. Yeah. He'll be a famous rapper soon. From what I see. I can feel it. Don't you feel pity towards him? His parents left him when he was seven years old. Ahh.. How can a parent left their son like that.. " You can say its a nonsense, but I don't really care, I want to be a tutor for that boy. I keep thinking until we reached our dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS! I'm ThunderKaySo it was Mino! Hehehe.
I bet you guys expected he was TOP!
But don't worry! TOPBOM moments will come next chapter! :D

Anyway,

Thanks for the comment and thanks for subscribing!
I really appreciate that! :)
I'm sorry I can't updating oftenly.

Oh! And if you wanted to request something, please comment :D
 

 

Thank You ~