Bullied

Does Our Love Ever Exist?

April 2002

Monday 

Seunghyun's POV

Finally! Its monday again! School time! I've been dating her for 1 month. Normally, I didn't act like this. I hate school. Really hate it. I won't go to school and went to another place. But since I know Bom, I like school and rarely absent. Now she's my girlfriend and there's no reason to absent from the school. I live a happy life with her. But, yesterday I haven't been able to meet her because I have to attended my parents' company meeting. Although I'm still young and not mature enough, my parents forced me to take part of it, cause soon I'll be the heir of the company. Hfft. I actually don't care about the company. All I care is.. I'll meet her today! Yeay! I miss her so bad. 

I rise from my bed and started my daily routine. Jogging, took a bath, breakfast and poof! Ready to go to school! I grabbed my car key and go to school.

I arrived at the school happily and saw Jiyong grabbed my hand. I still mad at him, I won't talk to him for one month. And he never give up apologizing to me. But I think that's enough to makes him know how I hate it if someone say a bad thing about my loved ones.

"Hyung!" He shouted.

"What? Don't shouted at me, you know I hate it."

"Ah! I'm so sorry hyung! I didn't meant that! I'm sorry for the other night too!" He said, bowed 90 degrees to me. I didn't answer him and laugh silently, he tried to apologize again.

"Hyung, I, Kwon Jiyong, really really sorry for this." Still bowing.

"YA!" I yelled and laugh.

"Do you want me to forgive you or not?" I said and keep laughing out loud. He finally risen up and looked at me.

"Hyung! I really didn't meant that."

"Its okay, I forgive you Ji. Hahaha." 

"Ahh.. So hyung! Do you want to-" When he was talking, I saw Bom surrounded by one, two, three… seven boys! I looked at her carefully. Then I realized she was being bullied by them. I ran over her immediately and punched one of the boys. Jiyong ran to me and stopped me.

"Hyung! Stop! YA! You boys leave if you want to live!" Jiyong said while hold me and finally I calmed down. I looked at Bom and saw her fainted. I immediately carried her on my back and went to the school health unit with Jiyong followed me. I put her on the bed and checked her condition if there's any wound or not. Fortunately, there's no wound. But still, I'm worried, very worried. Ugh.. Yeah, I'm a very protective type of boyfriend. 

"I'm gonna kill that boys!" I said, release my anger.

"Hyung, don't let anger control yourself." Jiyong said, patted my back.

" I just can't forgive 'em! How can they bullied a girl like that? She did nothing wrong!"

"I don't know either, Hyung. Hmm.. Let's find a way to know why." 

"Do you remember their faces, Ji?" I asked him.

"I remember, they're on.. Hmm.. Class 2-3, Hyung. I know them." He said. I can't believe it, they're my juniors and also Bom's, but they dare to bullied Bom? They don't know me. Yeah, I already told you I'm the Choi Holdings' son right. Many people afraid of me because of that and my parents. They always send me some bodyguards to protect me, so my friends afraid of me. And this juniors will sense my bodyguards punched. Whatever. Call me arrogant, I don't even care. 

"Hyung?" 

"Oh? So they're my juniors."

"Err.. Hyung.. Don't give me that look.. You looked scary. And yeah, they're your juniors. What should we do?" He asked me.

"Hmm.. How about-" I want to say something but I saw Bom opened her eyes.

"Bom.." I approached her and held her hand.

"Ugh.. What happened to me?" 

"Don't you remember? That boys bullied you again.." I answered her. Definitely tried to stay calm.

"Ermm.. Hyung, be right back!" Jiyong said and leave. I know he's uncomfortable with this situation hahaha.

"So, what did they do to you?" I asked Bom.

"I.. Don't know.." She said with afraid expression. 

"Don't be afraid, babe. Just tell me. I'm your boyfriend right?" I asked her and smiled.

"Uh.. Yeah.. But.. Promise me you won't do anything to them, okay?"

"Okay." I think I'll break this promise but now, let me hear what did they do.

"Today, I came early to the school, I have an appointment with our science teacher. I just got out from the teacher's room and found some people grabbed me and took me somewhere. I wanted to scream but they covered my mouth with handkerchief. And they took me beside the school and one of the boys wanted to kiss me but I refused and turn my face. Then he slapped me and-" 

"Wait. They slapped you?! Wah, this boys really going to die." I said that and stand up. I'm about to leave when I feel her grabbed my arms.

"YA! You promise me, Mr. Choi!" She said. When she called me with Mr. Choi thing, that means she really mad. So I stayed.

"Uh.. Okay."

"Do you want me to continue this or not?" She asked me.

"Of course."

"He slapped me and his friends started to call me ugly, fat, , etc. He asked me to go with him to the club but I shook my head. He tried to kiss me again and I refused again and I heard your voice and one of that boys covered my mouth with a handkerchief again and I can smell alcohol on that handkerchief. I feel dizzy and everything went black." She ended the story and I stayed calm. I don't want to release my anger now because I'm afraid she'll angry.

"Uhh.. That boys really.."

"Its okay. I'm here now so don't worry." She said and smiled.

"Yeah but started from tomorrow, I'll pick you up and you home, discussion end. Now, are you feel better?"

"Uh.. Okay.. Yeah, better."

"Okay, we better go home." I said, I don't want her to get sick.

"But, We'll miss the class!" 

"I'll take the responsible, but now, lets go home and rest. Okay? Don't deny it." I said and grabbed her hand, helped her wake and stand up and took her to my car, and escorted her home. The ride become a silent ride because she was sleeping.


 

When we arrived at her house, I wake her up but she didn't wake up. Such a sleepyhead. Hahaha. So I carry her and put her on her bed. I wanted to go but I hear her mumbled.

"Don't go.." She said. I thought she's awake, but I realize she's still sleep. So I stayed and sleep next to her. I remember something and went to the terrace and called Jiyong. 

"Hyung! Where have you been? I've been looking for you since 30 minutes ago."

"Ah, I'm so sorry, I have to escorted Bom to her house and stay herea. I'm afraid bad things will come to her later."

"Ahh I see, Hyung. Its okay. And about that boys. What should we do?" 

"I'm confused. I'm afraid if we do something to them, Bom will know and leave me. So, hmm.. Do you have a suggestion?"

"I'm not sure but we have to give them some lessons. You know right.."

"Yeah, lets meet up at 3pm okay."

"Okay." 

I hung up and go back to Bom's room. I close the terrace door and saw her wake up already and gave me a smile. The most beautiful smile I've ever seen. And I'm glad I'll see it everyday. 

"Where have you been?" She asked me.

"Err.. The terrace? Why?" I'm a little afraid actually, what if she know my intention to that freak boys? She told me not to do anything to them. But you know, I can't hold myself. 

"Okay.." She turned back to her sleep position. 

"Having a good sleep just now?" I said. Sleep beside her, looked into her eyes. 

"Yeah.. Thank you for taking care of me." She said. Smiling.

"Your welcome my princess. Oh, but, I have an appointment with Jiyong at 3pm later. Do you mind? I really want to accompany you.. But.. This is a really important topic that I want to discuss with him." I said. Ugh.. I can't lie to her. 

"Okay.. What time is it?" She asked me.

"Umm.. 2.21pm. Why?"

"Well, go then! You have to be on time to meet Jiyong. Don't be such a lame. Hahaha" She teased me. Laughing.

"Okay.. I'll go then." I said. Kissed her forehead and leave.

Bom's POV

So yeah, its monday. Back to rutinity! I woke up, took a bath and have a breakfast. Yeah, having a breakfast is my new rutinity because Seunghyun told me, if I don't eat my breakfast, he won't talk to me. Of course I'd hate it if he won't talk to me. After having a breakfast, I got ready to the school, took the bus and went to the school. And I remember that I have an appointment with my scince teacher. I looked at my watch and it was still early so I don't have to hurry.

When I arrived at the school, I went to my science teacher's room and she wanted me to lead the class to do some experiment. After heard what should I bring for the experiment from her, I went out from the room and found like, 1.. 2..3.. Seven boys blocking my way. I went passed them but suddenly they grabbed me and took me somewhere. 

"AAH! AA- Hmmph-" I screamed but suddenly one of the boys covered my mouth with the handkerchief. 

"Shut the fck up! I'll not hurt you !" He said. Who are this boys.. So rascal. I keep silent and followed the boys then. Ohh.. They took me beside the school. 

"Do you know that I always wanted to kiss you?" The boy that yelled at me earlier said that and tried to kissed me. I was so shocked and refused immediately and turned my face. 

"YA! You must be lucky because I, Seunghoon, the greatest man alive, wanted to kiss you, you ugly-fat-!" Then he slapped me right in my left cheek. I'm so mad right now but nothing I can do. There are 7 boys here and what can I do? Punch them? Oh no. Thats a bad idea, Bom. After he said that, his friends started to called me fat, ugly and something like that. I'm so mad but I really want to cry. Who's this boy that dare to called me such thing like that. 

"YA!" He yelled at me again. And I only stared at him.

"If you want to go with me to the club tonight, I'll not hurt you again." He said and tried to kiss me again. And by that, I heard my angel voice. Seunghyun's voice, yelling at the boys. But one of the boys suddenly covered my mouth and nose with the handkerchief. Again. But this time I smell something, like an alcohol, then everything went black.


 

I wake up and saw my Seunghyun and his friend, Kwon Jiyong. Then Seunghyun looked at me and approached me, then hold my hands.

"Bom.." He said. With his worry expression. I know he was worried. But, what happened to me earlier? What's wrong with me? Ugh.. I don't remember what happened. So I decided to ask, still feel so numb. 

"Ugh.. What happened to me?"

"Don't you remember? That boys bullied you again.." He answered me. Ohh.. I remember.. Who's his name? Seung.. Seungroo? Seunghoon? Yeah right Seunghoon. Is he my classmate? I never see him.

"Ermm.. Hyung, be right back!" I heard Jiyong said that and leave. I know he's a little uncomfortable with me and Seunghyun at the same room. And I looked at Seunghyun again.

"So, what did they do to you?" He asked me. Ugh.. I don't want him to hurt that boys. Because I know my Seunghyun. I know him. He'll never forgive those person who did bad things to people around him. He'll never forgive them. 

"I.. Don't know.." I answered him 'I don't know' because I'm afraid that he'll hurt that boys. 

"Don't be afraid, babe. Just tell me. I'm your boyfriend right?" He told me that with his smile. Ugh.. I can't help it and told him the story. But before I told him, I made him promise that he'll not do anything to them. And yeah, he promised. And I began to told him what happened to me. I said that that boy slapped me and he can't accept it. He stand up and want to approached that boys but I yelled at him and told him that he promised me that he'll not do anything to that boys. He sat and I continued my story. 

"Uhh.. That boys really.." He said this and I can see clearly that he's angry and I told him that I'm here now and not to worry anymore. 

"Yeah but started from tomorrow, I'll pick you up and you home, discussion end. Now, are you feel better?" He said that and to prevent him from doing anything bad, I said okay. 

"Okay, we better go home." I was so shocked when he said this. We still at school and the class already begin at this time. 

"But, We'll miss the class!" I said. 

"I'll take the responsible, but now, lets go home and rest. Okay? Don't deny it." I can't say anything else, he grabbed me and he helped me stand up because I still feeling numb. He took me to his car and when I get in to his car, I fell asleep.


 

I think I sleep too much today. I wake up again and saw Seunghyun just entered my room and I gave him a smile. I asked him where did go and he said he just came from the terrace and asking why. I turned back to my sleep position again and he sleep beside me.

"Having a good sleep just now?" He asked me and smiled. I'm so appreciate this, that I have this one boy who taking care of me this far. I really love him and I think nothing can replace him.

"Yeah.. Thank you for taking care of me." I said.

"Your welcome my princess. Oh, but, I have an appointment with Jiyong at 3pm later. Do you mind? I really want to accompany you.. But.. This is a really important topic that I want to discuss with him." He said. Appointment with Jiyong? Oh.. Maybe its because I fainted last time and he can't discuss it that time, so he want to meet Jiyong now. I see.. I asked him what time is it.

"Umm.. 2.21pm. Why?" Whoa! 2.21? He supposed to leave now. So I forced him to leave because I hate when someone didn't keep their promise and blame me for that. So yeah, I forced him to leave. He kissed my forehead and leave. Such a caring boyfriend. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS! I'm ThunderKayThanks for the comment and thanks for subscribing!
I really appreciate that! :)

WOW. A little cameo by Seunghoon from WINNER :)

Hope you like it :D

Next update will be a huge conflict :)

STAY TUNED

 

Thank You ~