Problem Solved and Appeared I

Does Our Love Ever Exist?

Author's POV

Seunghyun immediately went to Jiyong's recording studio. He knocked the studio's door and Jiyong opened it. Jiyong can see that Seunghyun's face is covered by anger. Jiyong feel a little afraid because of Seunghyun's expression. Jiyong wanted to say something but he can't because he's afraid. So he hold his words and let Seunghyun come in to his recording studio. As soon as Seunghyun come into Jiyong's recording studio, he let out his anger and it makes Jiyong startled for a moment. 

Seunghyun's POV

"I can't believe it! He touched my girl, Ji! I really wanted to kick that right in the face!" I let out my anger as soon as I arrived at Jiyong's recording studio. Even I already calm down when I was with Bom, I can't hold my anger when I remembered the story that Bom told me.

"I.. Uh.. Yeah.. Me too, hyung. But lets calm down for a while." Jiyong said. Trying to calm me down. And believe me, I'm trying. 

"Yeah.. Yeah.. Any suggestion?" I asked him.

"Uh.. Let me think.. I know this is bad but, let's come to his house and beat him." Jiyong said without hesitation. I kinda agree with him, but still afraid. What if Bom find out about this? She'll beat the crap of me. But, still. I agree with Jiyong's idea. 

"Okay. Let's do this." I said. Agreeing the idea.

(The Next Day..)

I woke up and do my rutinity, then went to Bom's house to pick her up. It took me 15 minutes to arrived at her house. And yeah, there she was. Waiting for me. I got out from my car and approached her. 

"Hey! Good morning! I'm sorry I'm late, okay?" I said, apologizing and kissed her cheek. I see her blushing. So cute. I want to , but I don't want her to feel uncomfortable with that. Hahahaha so cute.

"G.. Good morning! N.. No, you're not actually." She said. Still blushing.

"Alright.. Ready to go to school?" I said. Happily. 

"Yeah.." She said, smiling.

I opened the car's door for her and when she got in, I closed the door and got in to the car. On the road, we were chatting and laughing like a crazy couple but sometimes she seems sad. I don't really notice it and keep talking. Talking with her was amazing until I don't realize we arrived at the school. I immediately park my car and got out from the car and opened the car for her. She got out from the car and thank me. I saw many people saw us with envy looks. I just smiling and walked like a boss in front of them while holding Bom's waist. I saw Bom a little bit uncomfortable with that looks from the people.

"Hey.. Don't be a stiff human like that. Its okay.. People won't hurt you as long as you're with me." I said. Comforting her, smiled. And slowly but sure, she's smiling. 

As soon as I arrived at Bom's and my class, my phone ringing. Its from Jiyong.

"Uh.. Bom.. I got a call from Jiyong, excuse me for a while, okay?" 

"Okay.."

I went outside the class and answered the call. 

"Yeah.. Jiyong. What's up?"

"Hyung, looks like the parents of that boy come to the school. From what I heard from my classmate, the boy trying to moved out from the school and move to another school."

-Flashback-

I went to that boy home with Jiyong and knocked the gate. The maid come out and told me that Seunghoon was at the Mile Club, one of the famous club in Seoul. Well I'm not shocked. Arrogant boy and have that kind of life. So Jiyong and I decided to went to that club. And when we arrived, we come in and rushed to find that boy. I don't like club atmosphere actually but Jiyong like it, he always go to the club every weekend. We searched for that boy and it doesn't require a long time, we found him in the dance floor. 

"Looks like he's alone and a little bit drunk, Ji." I said to Ji.

"I know, hyung. Let me approached him." Jiyong approached him and pulled Seunghoon from the dance floor. I can see him a little bit confused but I don't care. Ji and I immediately pulled him to beside the club. I hold my anger until I found a quite place beside the club. I found it and release my anger. I kicked his s and he screamed. Kneeled down and can't stand up. I know I'm harsh, but I want to make this boy wary and won't bother my girl again.

"That's for my girl." I wanted to punched him again but Jiyong stop me. 

"Stop, hyung." He said.

"YA! If you touch my girl again. You'll see what can I do next!" I slapped him.

"A.. Alright.. I.. Won't.." He said. Can't talk. 

"Right. Great." 

I left him there and went back to my car. 

-End Of Flashback- 

"Well. That's great. He won't touch my Bom again then." 

"Yeah.. Oh, and hyung."

"Yeah?"

"I got accepted at YG Entertaiment as their trainee! And guess what, I'll start tomorrow."

"Well that's great. Congratulations! Work hard okay." 

"I will, Hyung."

"I gotta go, okay."

"Okay."

I hung the phone and went to the class. Hmm.. Great. The intruder leaving the school and no one can't touch my girl again. Hope the others won't bother Bom again, or if they bother her. They'll feel my hand on their face. 

I went to the class and saw Bom talking to her friend with sad expression. I don't really notice it, again. I took a seat beside her. She saw me and asked me where have I been.

"Uh, Jiyong called me and he said he got accepted by YG Entertaiment, he'll start tomorrow. That's awesome right?" I said.

"Whoa! Our dongsaeng finally got accepted in that entertaiment. Ahh.. I really want to go there too.." She said, closed her eyes and smiled.

"You know you can! You have that amazing voice! An angel voice!" I said, compliment her.

"YA! How did you know? Have you ever heard me singing?"

"I have." I said and smiled.

"WHEN?!" 

"Remember when we went to Seoul Metropolitan Library? We studied there and there's this people and they can't keep quite, so you decided to use your headphone and you muttered the song." I said.

"Oh.. I remember.. OMG, I'm so embarrased!" She said, blushing.

"Its okay, you have an amazing voice. Really. Right?" I turned to see Bom's friend, Cha Eun.

"Right!" Cha Eun said.

"Thank you, you both." She said, thanking us. Ah! I remember, she applied the scholarship at Harvard University! If I can persuade her to applied the scholarship here, at.. Hmm.. Seoul Institute of Arts, to be a singer, she don't have to go to the USA, leaving me here alone! Yeay! What a great idea!

"Your welcome! And Bom! You already applied the scholarship at the Harvard right? Why don't you apply here at Seoul Institute of Arts to become a singer?" I persuade her. I turn to see Cha Eun again.

"YA! Cha Eun! Help me persuade her!" I said to Cha Eun. Then I saw Bom again.

"Uh.. I can't.. My parents want me to become a scientist or a doctor. So I tried to fulfill it." She said. I saw Bom's face turned pale. Why? I don't know. 

"Ah.. I see." I said, with sad expression.

"Err.. Seunghyun.." She called me. 

"Talking about the scholarship, I wanted to tell you something about that." She said.

"What? Just tell me."

"Actually, I.." She wanted to told me something but the bell ringing. The teacher suddenly come into the class and she immediately keep quite and focused at the teacher. What she wanted to talk about? I'm so curious.

 

 

 

HI GUYS! I'm ThunderKayThanks for the comment and thanks for subscribing & upvoting!
I really appreciate that! :)

I fulfill my promise! YAY!

I'm still waiting for your comment :) Don't be a quite reader :(

I'll update as soon as possible!

STAY TUNED

 

Thank You ~