Sick

Does Our Love Ever Exist?

Dara's POV

We're all just chatting and laughing over Minzy's childish jokes when someone approached Bom. Who's that? Ahh.. It must be her fans again. Suddenly that boy patted Bom's shoulder and greet her. This boy wear a snapback, oversized T-Shirt and oversized pants I thought. Bom's expression turned into confused expression. Looks like she doesn't know who's this boy. She asked the boy does she know him or not. The boy immediately answer.

"No.. No.. You don't know me noona! You don't have to know me. Actually I just passed this road and saw a familiar figure sitting in this cafe. I wonder if my sight is true, and it turns out that my sight is true!" He said. I'm shocked. This boy is creepy. Is he Bom's stalker? Errr. After that, Bom just answered 'okay' with afraid expression and the boy looks like understand the situation. He immediately explain that he didn't approach Bom to bother her, he didn't want her photo or sign. He just wanted her advice. I'm interested with the topic so I pulled my chair and sit beside Bom, but Chaerin and Minzy followed me. Chaerin took a step towards Bom and whispered something. Bom just mouthed her 'its-okay' then looked at the boy again. The boy asked Bom an advice and both of them talking in their own world. 

After a while, the two finished talking and Bom ended the talk with 'Let's meet tomorrow' WHAT?! Of course I'm shocked duh! How can Bom meet up with the boy she just met? Aish. This troublemaker. Its not the end! She took the boy's phone and save her number there. Aish. Then the boy leave us and suddenly Bom yelled. She asked his name. After the boy said his name, Bom stand up and take all of her things from the table. I just starring at her with tell-me-why-were-you-doing-that face. Bom seems understand the situation.

"Wae guys?" She asked us.

"Aish unnie! How come you give him your phone number like that?! What if he has bad intentions towards you? What if he sell your phone number to other people? What if-" Suddenly Chaerin burst.

"Ya.. I know he isn't a bad person. Kaja, let's go back to the dorm before the manager scold and punish us for not telling her." Bom cutted Chaerin's words.

So.. That's it. We're all go back to the dorm. On the way there, I asked her a question, "So you really want to meet that boy, Bom?" Suddenly, Bom stopped for a while, then smile.

"Hmm. Yeah. He'll be a famous rapper soon. From what I see. I can feel it. Don't you feel pity towards him? His parents left him when he was seven years old. Ahh.. How can a parent left their son like that.." She said. Whoa.. Jinjja. This girl suddenly so kind to other people.  I wonder why. Hahaha. So.. We keep biking in silent until we reached the dorm. We put the bike back and go in to the lift to take us to 21st floor. When we reached our dorm, I saw someone sit with his hand cover his face in front of our door. I keep walking to see who's this someone.

"Ah noona.." He lift his face and greet us. 

"Uhm, Jiyong. What are you doing here?" I asked him then look at Bom who smiling from ear to ear. 

"Yeah Jiyong what are you doing here? To meet Dara? Or what?" Bom said. Definitely teasing me. Aish. I lowered my head and didn't dare to look at Jiyong. So embarrased.

"Unnie, me and Chaerin unnie have something to do! Have fun talking!" Minzy said, smiling ear to ear. Same like Chaerin. They opened the dorm's door and immediately went in to the dorm, leaving me and Bom outside.

"Ah.. Its not like that Bom noona.." Jiyong said.

"So?" Bom asked again.

"Big Bang members is on the meeting right now, since 2 hours ago actually and will have a dance training after that. I suddenly felt unwell and went home immediately. But I don't bring the key with me. I decided to come to your dorm instead, but you guys weren't at home. So I waited here and fall asleep." Jiyong explain. Ah.. Poor Jiyong.

"Why don't you stand up and come in to our dorm now?" I suggest. Bom just laughed and pulled Jiyong's hand. I can see him blushing.

"Kaja!" Bom said while pulling Jiyong's hand and come to our dorm.

In our dorm, I tell Jiyong to sleep on the sofa. He said he's not feeling unwell. Sweat keep flowing from his head. I'm worried. Oh my God what should I do. Then an idea come to my head. I put my hand on his forehead and I feel the heat. Whoa. The temperature is so hot! Gosh.

"Bom! His head is so hot! I think he's really sick." I said. Bom immediately put her hand on his head.

"You're right. Please take the thermometer!" Bom said. I take the thermometer from Bom's room and run towards her again. Give her the thermometer. Then she measure the heat.

"Aish.. Its 39.2 C. He's really sick." Bom said.

"What should we do?" I asked Bom.

"I'll call our manager and ask one of Big Bang's member to inform them. You, please compress his head with warm water. Okay?" Bom said. I immediately take the warm water and compressed his head with that. Uh.. I wish he'll be okay.

 

 

 

HI GUYS! I'm ThunderKay
Whoa.. Its Daragon moments..


Anyway,
Thanks for the comment and thanks for subscribing!
I also want to say thank you to the UPVOTERS who upvoted this story! :D
I really appreciate that! :)
I'm sorry I can't updating oftenly.

Oh! And if you wanted to request something, please comment :D   

 

Thank You ~