Tough Evening

Does Our Love Ever Exist?

Bom's POV

What really happened with this G-Dragon? How can he get sick like this? His face is really pale compared with when I met him outside our dorm. I immediately call our group manager after told Dara what should she do. She was really worried from what I see. I keep calling the manager but she didn't answer my call. Ah.. What should I do? Hmm.. Ah! My manager! I call my manager, Cha Eun quickly. Tut.. Tut.. C'mon, please answer!

"Yoboseyo.." Cha Eun answered! Yes! 

"Cha Eun! You're close with that one of Big Bang member right? Can you give me his number right now? I need to inform something to him!" I said, bombarded Cha Eun with my question.

"Hmm.. Choi Seunghyun? I mean TOP?" 

"Yeah! Please text me his number right now! Ppali!" I said, rushing, then hung up. I waited for Cha Eun's message for a while.

And.. Bip..Bip..Bip.. Finally! The message coming! I quickly call the number which Cha Eun message to me. Once again, I'm waiting for someone answer. A second later, someone with deep and husky voice answered my call. I'm a little bit shocked hearing his voice.

"Yoboseyo.. Who's this?" He said.

"Err.. Are you Choi Seunghyun/TOP?" I asked him. Wait.. Choi Seunghyun. Have I ever heard his name? Have I? Hmm.. But where? Aish Bom. Let's concern about Jiyong first. 

"Yes. Who's this?" He answered.

"This is Bom. Park Bom. The new YG's trainee for the new girlgroup."

"Oh! Park Bom! What can I do for you?" That deep, husky voice suddenly change into happy, deep, husky voice. I don't know why.

"I'd like to inform you, that your member, Kwon Jiyong is in our dorm right now and he's so sick. Can you please come here and take him to hospital?" I explain to him.

"Yeah. Of course. Wait for me for 10 minutes and I'll be there."

"Thank you." After that I hung up and waiting for him.

TOP's POV

Its 6 pm right now. I was in the midst of training Big Bang's new song, when I hear my phone ringing. Someone calling me. Oh sht.. I forgot to put my phone in silent. Looks like I'm gonna be in trouble. I look around and saw all of Big Bang members (except Jiyong, he went home early since he's sick) and the trainer look at me with we-will-kill-you-for-sure expression. I just lowered my head and give them I'm-sorry-it-won't-happen-again expression. I take my phone and answer the call.

"Yoboseyo.. Who's this?" I said quickly because I don't want the other wait for me.

"Err.. Are you Choi Seunghyun/TOP?" She said. Who's this?  

"Yes. Who's this?" I asked her again.

"This is Bom. Park Bom. The new YG's trainee for the new girlgroup." Whoa! My Bommie is calling me! I immediately mouthed gotta-go-for-a-while-because-this-is-important to the members and went out. I'm so happy right now hehehe.

"Oh! Park Bom! What can I do for you?" I asked her with happy tone.

"I'd like to inform you, that your member, Kwon Jiyong is in our dorm right now and he's so sick. Can you please come here and take him to hospital?" Jiyong is sick. I know. But what's he doing at the girls dorm?

"Yeah. Of course. Wait for me for 10 minutes and I'll be there." I said.

"Thank you." She said and hung up.

I went in to the practice room and inform the other members about Jiyong and I'll take him to the hospital. The other members and the trainer told me to hurry up and take Jiyong to the hospital because they don't want the leader sick. I took my car key and drive to the dorm. Fortunately the girls' dorm and Big Bang's dorm is next to each other. After 8 minutes, I arrived at the dorm and went to the girls' dorm immediately. I knock at the door and found Bom opened the door for me.

"Anyeong! I'm Choi Seunghyun or TOP." I greet her and bowed.

"Hmm.. So you're that Choi Seunghyun. Please take Jiyong to the hospital and take care of him." She said, and lead me to the living room. Jiyong is sleep on the sofa and Sandara noona is sit beside him. Such a lucky guy.

"Of course. But can you accompany me because I'm afraid I don't understand what the doctor say?" Ugh.. Such a stupid excuse, Seunghyun.

"O.. Kay.." She hesitate for a while but she agree. "But can Dara join us as well?" She asked me.

"Of course. It'll be great if she understand what the doctor say too." I said, smiling. But in my heart, this thought appear 'why the hell this other noona bothering our moment'. Seunghyun stop. Don't think that way. If she's your fate, there'll be a way. My heart keep battling.

"What are you waiting for? Pickaback him now. Hurry up Dara." Bom command me and told Dara to hurry.

"Chae, Minzy, me and Dara going to take Jiyong to the hospital. Please lock the door. Thanks." This time, Bom yelled and the others just say 'yes' in unison. We immediately leave the dorm and went to my car. I put Jiyong at the back seat while Dara sit beside him. Knowing there's no more seat at the back, Bom decided to close the door and sit beside me in the front. Hmm.. Looks like this will be a tough evening.

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS! I'm ThunderKay
Hmm.. What will happen to TOP and Bom? And Dara and Jiyong?
Can you guess? :D


Anyway, 
Thanks for the comment and thanks for subscribing!
I also want to say thank you to the UPVOTERS who upvoted this story! :D
I really appreciate that! :)
I'm sorry I can't updating oftenly.

Oh! And if you wanted to request something, please comment :D   

 

Thank You ~