Kindness

Does Our Love Ever Exist?

 

Author's POV

After what happened, TOP immediately call the Lee Ahjumma to help him. The Ahjumma asked him what happened but he couldn't explain. TOP was too panic to explain anything that moment. He was so worried about Bom. Lee Ahjumma tried to calm him down and he also tried himself, but he couldn't evict his fear. 

"Please calm down, Seunghyunnie, she will wake up soon. Its better if you tell me what happened." Lee ahjumma said while checking Bom's temperature. "And she's normal. Maybe just too exhausted." She continued.

TOP convince himself that Bom will be okay. Then he sighed and told Lee ahjumma everything. Bom left him and went to US to pursue her dreams, then had an accident there, she forgot almost everything. TOP told Lee ahjumma everything. He also asked her what should he do to help her regain her memories about him.

"Actually I already have some ideas on my mind, ahjumma. But I'm afraid this, will happen again." TOP said.

"Just believe in yourself and do it slowly, I'm sure slowly but sure, she'll get her memories back. Especially about you." Lee ahjumma said and patted TOP's back. TOP just nodded and smile. And a moment later, Bom finally wake up. She looks so confused, but didn't say anything. TOP just look carefully at her until she asked him.

TOP's POV

I can't believe this is happening. This is my fault. I shouldn't force her to remember about the past. She suddenly feel dizzy and passed out because of that. Ah.. You're such a fool, TOP. What if something happened with her? Do you want that to happen? But I can't give up yet, right? Ah.. But if I try to force her to remember again, she might ended like this. Hmm.. What should I do. I just afraid I'll lose her because of this. I immediately call Lee ahjumma to help me. She was shocked seeing Bom in that condition. She told me to put Bom on the sofa and tell her what happened. I was too panic and can't explain anything right now. I'm worried you know.

"Please calm down, Seunghyunnie, she will wake up soon. Its better if you tell me what happened." Lee ahjumma said, trying to calm me down while checking Bom's temperature. "And she's normal. Maybe just too exhausted." She continued. Yeah, she'll be okay, Seunghyun. Just wait.

"Yeah.. Thanks, ahjumma." I said, sighed. "She told you that she wanted to go to the US right?" 

"Yes." She answer.

"She wanted to go there to pursue her dreams, ahjumma.. And she got it. But something bad happened. Someday, when she wanted to cross the street to meet her friend across the street, a car hit her.." I stopped there. Thinking about it again. "It made her lost her memories.. She didn't remember many things and she didn't remember me as well. I guess she also forget about you." Lee ahjumma looked at her with sad expression. I guess its explain her, why Bom act differently. So I continued "So I tried to help her regain her memories. But just then, when she was about to get some of her memories back, she passed out."  

"I see." She respond.

"What should I do, ahjumma?" I asked her.

"What's in your mind?" She asked me back.

"Actually I already have some ideas on my mind, ahjumma. But I'm afraid this, will happen again." TOP said.

"Just believe in yourself and do it slowly, I'm sure slowly but sure, she'll get her memories back. Especially about you." Lee ahjumma said and patted my back. Yeah. I'm also so sure about this. I just have to believe in myself.

And just then, I saw her wake up.

 

Bom's POV

I woke up in a place that I don't know and still feel so dizzy. Ah.. So this happened again. I'm observing my surroundings and found TOP sit in the chair and looks like he's observing me. 

"This happened again. I'm so sorry to troubling you. Where are we? And.. How long I was passed?" I decided to ask and checked my phone. Great. No batteries. 

"So, this happened frequently? Are you okay now? We're at Lee ahjumma's house. I decided to bring you here because I don't know what to do." He asked me and also explain everything. But looks shocked.

"Yeah.. Uhm.. Not really, this will happen if I tried to remember something. But don't worry, I'm okay now. Should we go back to the dorm? I'm sure the girls are pretty worried right now." I said. Then I swear I saw his gaze changed from the shocked one to the suspicious one. Uh.. What again? 

"When did the last time you checked yourself to the hospital?" He asked me.

"Uhm.. I'm not sure. Its.. 6 or 7 months ago? I think."

"When did the last time this happened?" He asked me again. Uh! Too many question!

"When I was in the States, okay? Enough with the question. I don't even know why I need to answer your question. Now let's got back to the dorm because I'm so tired." I said. Already in badmood. Just then, Lee ahjumma come in and approached me, saying that I need to rest and don't think too much. I just smiled and nodded, then told her that I have to leave because the girls might be worry because I can't be reached. 

The ahjumma understand and told us to go. I immediately pulled TOP's arms and get him to the car. When he got into the car, he immediately started it and drive us back to the dorm. The journey to the dorm was very quiet. I decided to pretend to sleep so there won't be an awkward moment for us. And as expected, he fall for it. When we arrived at the dorm, he wake me up by calling my name and I still pretend to sleep, then because there's no respond from me, he shake my body. I keep pretend that I just woke up.

"Bom, we already arrived at the dorm." He said.

"Uhmm.. Okay. Let's go." I get out from the car and went to the lift immediately, trying to avoid him. I don't know why am I trying to avoid him. Maybe I feel uneasy because I'm troubling him. I walked fast but he can keep up with me and walk with me, until in front of my dorm's door. He knocked the door and a moment later, Chaerin opened the door for us.

"Oppa, eonni annyeong!" She greet us with a bright smile.

"Annyeong, Chaerin." He greeted back. "Your eonni just passed out due to exhaustion, please take a good care of her, and if there's something happened, please, call me or find me the Big Bang's dorm." He said. WTH, why's he tell her about that. Ugh. This annoying boy. I can see Chaerin's eyes widened.

"What?! Really?! Are you okay now, eonni?! Should I make you something?!" See? This is why I prefer not to tell anyone about this. I hate making people worry. I just nodded and smiled. 

"I'm leaving, please take care of her, Chaerin." TOP said, leaving us.

"I will." Chaerin said and step into our dorm while keep holding me. "Guys! Bom eonni just passed out! Please make her something!" Chaerin shouted. Urgh. Dara and Minzy immediately run over me and asked me if I'm okay. I told them that I'm okay. But Dara keep asking me why can I passed out like that. I have no chance and explain everything to them.

After I explain everything to them, I can see they're all is in shock. They never thought that accident would be happened to me I guess.

"How can that happened, Bom?" Dara asked me, seriously and looked at me pitifully.

"I don't know, Dara. I don't remember. I just remember this, when I was about to crossed the road, a car approached me and I closed my eyes at that moment. Then I feel something hit me and I don't remember after that." I explain.

"But-" 

"I think it's enough with the question, eonni. She needs to rest." Chaerin cutted Dara before she can throw a question. I feel relieved and thankful to Chaerin. Thanks for saving me Chae! And by that, I excuse myself and rest. Not forget to text TOP and say thanks to him because he was taking care of me when I passed out. He just answer with a simple 'Its OK.' and a smile emoji. After seeing his reply, I immediately went to sleep. 

~|---|~

It has been one week since that accident happened. I started to practice and training the day after the 'Passed-Out accident'. The girls really take care of me since I told them my story, especially, Chaerin. And I also never see TOP since then. He didn't show up at the YG building. The others said he and the Big Bang members are having a concert at some place. Ah.. I really envy him. I also wanted to have a concert with the girls like my concert at the US, like BigBang concert. But I realized there's still a long way to go. I still have to train harder if I want to success with the girls right?

I was sitting alone in the cafeteria, in the deep thoughts and eating, when suddenly someone covered my eyes with his or her hands.

"Chae?" I guessed.

"Nope. Its me! Miss me?"

"TOP! Why are you keep bothering me? Aish! That won't happen anyway!" I said.

"Hahaha. Whatever. I see that you're okay now, Bom. So.. Are you ready to find your memories with me again? I swear this time won't be painful for you." He said and smiling. 

 

 



 

ParkBom: So I have to act like this in your story. Hfft.

ThunderKay: Please don't complain, Bom. This is my story anyway :p. Ah! Hello guys! Since there's no interactions between you, the readers and the cast, I decided to make something. Lol. Please forgive my weirdness.

ParkBom: Shut up you, Kay! Just tell them what will you do!

TK: Please don't be rude, Bom. I actually wanted to change my 'Thanks' section into this one. I was watching a movie just now and the ending was like.. an interview with the cast? Or something like that. I can't explain. Lol. So this idea popped out from my head. Hehehe.

ParkBom: Yeah..Yeah.. Yeah.. Whatever.

TOP: Bom, just let her finish.

TK: Thanks, TOP!

PB: What-

TK: Anyway! Did you guys, enjoy my story, readers?

Dara: I enjoyed it! But I think you should update more often and don't make the readers waiting for too long! :( Sometimes I'm way too curious about what will happen next and started to guessed it by myself like a crazy people! So cruel.

Minzy: I'm sorry, Kay. I agree with her.

PB: See. You're a bad writer, Kay.

TK: I know! I'm sorry, I'm such a bad writer :( I'm so busy and can't update that often. Even in holiday, I still have many jobs waiting for me :( Thank you for your opinion, Dara.

Dara: Your welcome.

TOP: Its okay, Kay. I know you're busy.

TK: Thanks again, TOP.

PB: You-

TK: Ah! I also wanted to say thank you for those who UPVOTE and SUBCRIBE this freaking fic. Please let me know if this story make you bored. And you can request anything, just let me know. Hehehe. And I dedicate this chapter for 'haneul024', thank you for keep supporting me. :D Hmm.. I also wanted to say 'HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS' I wish you have an amazing year! :D And I hope the girls also have an amazing one since last year wasn't so great for them.

PB: I know right. I wish many good things happen this year.

TOP: This will be your year, Love.

PB: *blushed* Shut up.

GD: Someone's blushing here.

CL: YA. Stop this. Let's just greet the readers and wish them Happy New Year.

Minzy: You're right, Leader.

TK: Thanks for helping me handling them, CL.

CL: My pleasure.

EVERYONE: Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR READERS! -From YG FAMILY-

PB: I can't believe I'm doing this.

CL: Bom. 

TK: Uh.. This is out of hand guys. Please keep reading! And stay tune for more! :D  

 

© ThunderKay