Promise

Our Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You could see the anger on Onew's face. He didn't expect Kyuhyun to bring a gun. But the drastic change in Kyuhyun was the way he looked. He normally has the apperance as gentle, noble and kind but today was different. He had a stronger gaze and his clothes were more loud. His apperance could be mistaken as rude, careless and anger. This was a different side of Kyuhyun that no one has seen. 

Ryeowook being kidnapped triggered a new side of him that no one has seen. 

"Back away." "Not without a fight."

Kyuhyun smirks as he races toward Onew and successfully punches him. Onew falls on the floor. Kyuhyun kicks him in the ribs and grabs his shirt and punches him no stop till Onew pushes him away with his last strength of energy. Onew, bleeding from his mouth and nose smiles. Onew gets up as if he was energized by the hits. Onew manages to hit Kyuhyun a couple of times but in the end, Kyuhyun won as Onew laughs at him with his forehead, cheek, mouth and nose all bloody. 

Kyuhyun grabs Onew by the collar "I told you to back away, look where it go you." Kyuhyun walks away from Onew as he blacks out. "It's your funeral." Onew muttered. Kyuhyun walks to the car, and as he was holding the handle, there was a loud beeping noise from inside. He opens the van and sees a gigantic bomb. 

5 seconds left. 

4, Kyuhyun runs

3, and runs

2, and runs

1, and runs.

0, the car explodes and the explosion caused Kyuhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter