Guilt

Our Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun's POV

It's been days since Ryeowook's gone missing. We told madame Cho and the Police as they filed a missing report so the restaurant is closed till we find Wookie. I've grown impatient, all I have been thinking about is Ryeowook. I must have called his cell about a million times. 

The phone rings. Ryeowook. "Ryeowook, where are you? Are you okay?" My head is basically exploding. "Cho Kyuhyun. How romantic you are, calling your lover boy." I scoff. "Hyungsik. I knew you couldn't have just leave without anything in return." "How right you are. Well almost, your darling is with us."

"Where is Ryeowook?" I don't feel safe with Hyungsik and Ryeowook in the same room anymore. "Shh. I'll tell you and maybe just hand him to you." This guy is just pressing all my buttons. "And why would you do something like that?" He's lying. I can tell that he's lying. "Enough chit-chat. Meet me where SJ Family was before it burnt down at 3." What makes him believe that i'm going to do that? "Why should I?"

"Do you want to see your darling dead. Because I would be more than happy to?" In the backround, you could hear the Ryeowook's grunt and shouts. "Kyuhyun, don't you dare come. I will never forgive you if you come!"My eyes widen hearing his raspy voice. "Ryeowook? Ryeowook! Are you okay?" Hyungsik grabs back the phone."If you don't meet me tomorrow, he won't be. Good bye, Kyuhyun." I can practically feel his smirk. "Wait..."

I didn't know what to do. Ryeowook said not to go but if I don't go, Ryeowook's gonna die. I tell the others, hoping they knew what to do. "Go with your gut." Of course the mother in our family is supportive of me but I need someone to tell me what to do for once. "You have to go, if you don't go,that son of a is going to kill Ryeowook."Heechul was right. I need him. It's either him or me and I rather have Ryeowook alive than me. It was either Leeteuk's thought or Heechuls for the rest of the guys while Siwon just thought don't do anything but pray.

But this time, I think I have to go against Ryeowook. They are taking advantage that Ryeowook is with them but at the same time, Hyungsik could be lying to me. For the first time, Madame Cho gave me to go out for tomorrow but I have to come right back, with or without Ryeowook. 

No One's POV

At 2:00 a.m, Kyuhyun could not sleep, all he was thinking about was Ryeowook. He thought of every worse case scerario that can happen. 

"God, why did I give him those sleeping pills, Sungjong probably took Ryeowook while we were sleeping but I don't understan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter