Boundless

Our Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun carries Ryeowook bridal style to the car. He tries to talk to Ryeowook but no reply. Kyuhyun was running out of time and steps on the acclerator to find the nearest hospital. 

"Ryeowook, Ryeowook. I need you to stay with me. Ryeowook, please answer me. God damnit." He finds the nearest hospital next town of No Man's Land where they took him to surgery. K

Once Ryeowook is in the surgery room, Kibum switches with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was heartbroken that Hyungsik got to him. Kibum was more focused to have Ryeowook to the hospital and denied all of his feelings and instead of crying, he switches. Kyuhyun sobs and punches the wall in frustration. He slides down in despair, how? Why? How could he? All these questions rushed to his head. 

"I'm so sorry, Ryeowook. I was supposed to protect you..."  Kyuhyun kept repeating those words in his head. He prayed that he would be okay. That he would forgive him. Kyuhyun regretted it so much. And this pain in his heart would not stop plus his guilt and thinking of the worst case scenarios he played in his head. Then it switched.

Ryeowook's POV

I tried to hold on to consiousness but once I saw Kyuhyun, it was wavered, I snapped. Than the darkness overcame me. 

Kyuhyun's POV

Kyuhyun's out smoking and drinking in the cold outside of the hospital. Damaging his body so he doesn't have to feel the pain. This was no doubt to be Suho. Suho has faced all the things that can be so ty sometime: child abuse, family dead, , discriminated, bullied. He used to cut himself, so he could almost release the dirtyness inside him but it wasn't enough. He would spill rubbing alcohol on it so he won't remember the mental pain. Than he stole cigarettes and began to smoke. It was like a domino effect. One falls, everything else crumbles with it.

Suho had tattoos across his chest that says "Good Guys Are Not Fun." He was very egotistical. Watches from afar, enjoying to watch pain. But he is a softie in the heart but hides it to avoid getting hurt. Only Kyuhyun can see it and Suho shuts Kibum out. 

Kyuhyun was drowned in grief and guilt. He was sick of crying till the point he didn't want to be in control anymore. Suho inhales once more and throws the cigarette on the ground. He wanted more. Suho is more controling and tends to understand better than Kibum. Because Kyuhyun has had a bad past, he wanted to be carefree of what he does or what he acts like which is what his parents wanted him to be the perfect child. He always wanted to not think of what others thought of him which was the creation of Kibum and Suho. 

Suho heads to the nearest club. He wanted to play around. But Kyuhyun knew that he needed to be near Ryeowook. He tries to regain control. Kyuhyun tries talking to Suho, trying to tell him to stop. Slowly and slowly Kyuhyun gains control and gets out as fast as he can and goes back to the hospital. Kyuhyun runs to the desk to see if Ryeowook ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter