Time Stopping

Our Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 Year Later

"Ready?" Kyuhyun paced back and forth, breathing nervously. He nodded after exhaling a deep sigh. Today was the day when Ryeowook will offically be his and his forever. Kyuhyun wore a suave navy, blue suit, with a white rose pinned down.

He stood in front of the door where he will stand with his groomsmen. He could hear the loud, mumbling crowd waiting for them husbands to come. Kyuhyun took a breath and asked the men to open the doors. As the doors open, they started playing the wedding song. A beautiful small orchestra was heard at the opposite end. He watched as all the bridemades and groomsmade came. Sa Eun invited their family and so did all the others that filled the whole outdoors of the beach. At least 200 guests were there. 

The weather was great, no harsh wind. A slight breeze every once in a while and the cloud blocked the sun, halfway. Leaving the sun to show, yet not caused too much heat for the guests. There was that piece "Here Comes the Bride" That was when Kyuhyun's heart has stopped. There was Ryeowook, walking up the walkway. Kyuhyun never left his eyes off it him and started to tear with emotion. They hadn't seen each other for about 2 months, due to Ryeowook's pre-school and the wedding planning and traveling around the world, helping and restoring happiness in the country. Kyuhyun supported Ryeowook with everything,and agreed that it would be best to purposley make our lives busiest it can ever be. Kyuhyun noticed weight loss and a slight height growth. Ryeowook noticed a hint of lust in his eyes.

Kyuhyun was offered as an archecture. He took a 6 month class of review. Kyuhyun is in the process building his house with Ryeowook, and in another project building a bigger house for the others. He plans to do something out of the ordinary for the restuarant. Before he had a financial crisis and was sent to the restaurant, he was a prodigy of math, and knew calculations within seconds. He took accelerated classes and graduated college much ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter