Hope

Our Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ryeowook's POV

That bastard, Hyungsik. He lied to Kyuhyun. Although I wasn't in the van, I was watching from a screen that recorded the whole thing in an abandoned building. I thought Kyuhyun looked y even though I nearly died. I can just imagine what triggered him to be like this. I saw this for a quick second where Kyuhyun and I was in a fight. The way he glared at me and the way he was so different from himself. However I haven't seen anything like this. He wanted to kill and wanted to be indanger. 

"I finally figured out Cho Kyuhyun's secret. Did you know about his disorder?"

"What disorder?"

"So you didn't. He hid it from you."

"What, Hyungsik."

"Your boyfriend has depersonalization disorder. His feelings he kept inside unraveled. All his feeling are shown out and he doesn't even realize it. He created a personality in his head, even giving it a name. And it's created by his way of seeing this. How he wants it to happen and that personality does it for him so Kyuhyun doesn't have to feel ashamed, embarrassed or guilt. And the funny thing is, he doesn't even remember half of what his personality did. He can't even recognize himself if he stares at a mirror."

"...No, he doesn't. No I would've known over the past 4 months i've been with him."

"Can you see any good in his eyes. This is the personality. Kyuhyun wants this to happen but he himself doesn't have what it takes so he calls the personality foward."

Ryeowook looks back at times where he wasn't himself and it's true, no one can snap for no reason whatsoever or simply have a different tone or look different even though they are wearing the same clothes. 

"You're looking back aren't you? Times when he was romantic yet mysterious or comforting yet distant."

"How'd you figure it out?"

"I've been watching Kyuhyun for over 3 years now. Once in a while, theres a different atmosphere. What we see is the personality he created when he can't do it."

Ryeowook had nothing against people with disorders as he also had been one of those people.  Ryeowook accepts the idea of Kyuhyun's disorder but he doesn't know why he hid it from Ryeowook. 

"Do not use this against him or I swear I will kill you."

Hyungsik goes closer to Ryeowook and smirks,"I will kill Kyuhyun just so you can have a miserable life."

"Why?! What did I ever do to you that made you so angry at me?!"

"Anger me?! Kim Ryeowook you did so much more."

"What did I do that you want to rip my spleen out?!"

"You fell in love with my guy.Out of everyone, you had to pick him. I knew him longer than you and you seduced him!"

"Cho Kyuhyun?"

"I don't just like him, I love him. " Hyungsik grabs Ryeowook chin and whispers in his ear "And I take him away from you. Your secret won't be hidden for too long." 

Ryeowook snaps and uses his head to bang it against Hyungsik's. His reflexes was to move back. 

"You !"

Hyungsik's nose was bleeding. In anger, he grabs a knife.

"No,no,no,no,no, Hyungsik. Don't do this. Okay? Don't be a monster. You can change."

"That's funny, Ryeowook. You know, I really don't want to do this. But you leave me with no choice"

As he gets closer, Ryeowook is trying to talk him out of it yet Hyungsik doesn't care what Ryeowook has to say and stabs it under the collar bone which doesn't kill someone but still has the same amount of pain.

Ryeowook screams in pain as he feels the blood rushing toward his collar bone. Hyungsik takes out the knife slowly, so Ryeowook could still feel the knife slowly going out. And breathes in and out as steady as he can. 

Hyungsik smirks. Knowing Kyuhyun won't be here anytime soon, he can do whatever he wanted to do. Hyungsik punches Ryeowook and purposefully pushes under the collar bone to hear him scream. 

Ryeowook was surprised why it didn't hurt so much but it stil hurt as if a rock was thrown at him from every corner. Ryeowook felt the blood and heart rate rush as he tried to steady his breathing. 

Hyungsik leaves a couple hours later. He said he would leave me alone, so he co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter