I Love Him

Our Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We go up to the roof and watch the stars and see the crescent moon shine above us. Kyuhyun and I just simply spoke about the restaurant and how our families are. As Donghae describes our family backround "broken." And it is true, there's no point of denying it.  We take some pictures together and wrap ourselves under a blanket.

"Will you be there till the end, Ryeowook." I squint my eyes."Why do you say that?" "Since I was young, I really had no one to depend on for a while. This place was the only place where I truly experienced life. The reality that I can depend on someone. Can you be that person?" "Kyuhyun, you're practically asking me to marry you." I'm not saying I don't want to, but it is a little early to ask. He sits up to see my face.

"Well, how about when we have enough money to get out of here and get a house together and have enough money to put in our join account, we will." It was unrealistic. "So if you calculate all that up, probably in about 1000 years should be enough."He smiles then kisses me.

"Why do you have to be so lovable?" "Why do you have to be so wonderful?" In the end , we never came across that topic today. We lay down and watch the breathtaking view of the sky. 

Ryeowook's thoughts.

Why did Kyuhyun ask me that question? Gosh, I don't know what to say. We've only been together for 2 months. Is this normal?

Madame Cho came the next day and I love Kyuhyun but if I get caught, Kyuhyun and I would be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter