Surprise

Our Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun hummed as he takes his last pills from the rehabilitation center. He giggled with joy. His roomate, Changmin was not only a roomate but a friend. He was schizophrenic and had many episodes. But was helpful to realize his identity. Although Changmin was going to be there forever, he had a big heart and can easily fall for someone's charm. Kyuhyun took his suitcases and started to put clothes in. 

"Ready for this afternoon?" Changmin was sad yet joyful that Kyuhyun have to leave. "Yeah, but these two years with you have been really nice. We all have our flaws but our support group is really sickening, trying to bear the deadly silence." All he said was true. The support group was big yet no one wanted to say how they are feeling or how their day was. "Do you think Ryeowook knows that it's today?" Kyuhyun looked up, facing Changmin. "I sent him a letter yesterday. I wrote that it's actually tomorrow so he has no idea. But today is a big day. Propsal day." Kyuhyun was planning to get the ring today and had everything ready. He already called and set orders on today. The others know about Kyuhyun's plan and kept everything a secret from Ryeowook which he only got about one in two months on good behavior. 

Ryeowook turned out to be a preschool teacher and had bought a dog for Kyuhyun as a present. Kyuhyun was extremely nervous about this. They've been together for about a year and he knew he was ready, he just tried to push this as far as he can. Kyuhyun says his goodbyes to all his friends he made, although not much, they all had different traits and opinions that felt like what a hundred people would be like. Kyuhyun was set. He had packed his bags, cleaned his room and just needed to leave the area. 

They opened the gates and Sungmin was waiting for him in his car. He honks his car as he sees Kyuhyun in the corner of his eye. Kyuhyun smiled. He looked much skinnier than before. Sungmin's smiled with grace. Sungmin gets out of his car and tightly hugs Kyuhyun. "Alright, alright, you're choking me." Sungmin laughed, ignoring the latters's word and hugged even harder. Kyuhyun just let it happen. "Oh, are you set?" Sungmin was the one who was more nervous than Kyuhyun. "Yeah, I just need to get the ring and we should be meeting at the park." "The others are geting ready." Kyuhyun smirks. In a couple hours, Ryeowook is going to be Mr. Cho Ryeowook. 

They go into the car and talk about Sungmin's new marriage with Sa Eun. Sungmin rambles on and on about her, talking about how small her head is to her big belly holding their child. Kyuhyun rushes into the jewlery store and grabs his prepaid ring. 

It was perfect, just as he imagined it to be, wrapped in a carved wooden boxed inscribed the words "Always and Forever." They rushed to the park. Luckily Kyuhyun was first to come before Ryeowook and was able to talk to his friends and his family. His mother and father are not his family because if he allowed those words to come out of his mouth, it was basically saying that his father did not harm him and his mother was not a bystander that did nothing to help. His family was the ones who helped him through tough times and loved him even with his disorder. Eunhyuk texted to Heechul they would be here in five minutes. Kyuhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter