Impetuous

Our Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been about 4 months since I dated Kyuhyun. We get into little arguments here and there but a little fight can't break the time we have spent with each other.

On a cloudy Wednesday, Kyuhyun and I have different shifts this month so I was night shift while he was morning and honestly I miss joking around with him. 

Today, I was really tired after sleeping for 2 hours because of insomnia. I don't know why but I just can't sleep. Two hours was a lot of sleep dealing with insomnia. I told Kyuhyun and he got medicine for me. Sleeping pills were never good. Although for 12 hours, I am free, I hate not being able to know my state. Sleeping pills knock you right out of the ball park and not even near it or In the same state. 

So today, I had a full free 24 hours because Kyuhyun said that he'll cover my shift so I can sleep comfortably. I truly found myself a gentlemen. I take the recommended amount which was 2 after suffering from insomnia. 1 pill is for those that just can't fall asleep that certain day. I take the pills and swallow and curl up in Kyuhyun's bed. I could sleep Kyuhyun's scent from the pillow and blankets and slowly I felt myself go to sleep. 

Kyuhyun's POV

Ryeowook told me he's been suffering from imsomnia for about 2 weeks. I feel bad. I wish I could just take the pain and deal it with myself instead of such a delicate piece of art.  So being the sweetheart, I took over his shift so he could take sleeping pills and not worry of waking up late. So I was beat at 2:30 in the morning. I walk slowly to my room while Shindong and Eunhyuk ate before the slept. 

I look at the bed to see if Ryeowook was sleeping peacefully and saw a soft smile as he slept like an angel. I wash up and change to get ready to go to bed. I slowly open the blanket so I can go in. Ryeowook cuddles with me as we sleep. I passed out a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter