Ephemeral

Our Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook and I spent the rest of our last day together around the hospital since Ryeowook wasn't ready to leave or can even walk. Siwon and Donghae were packing my clothes for me while I stayed with Ryeowook. Ryeowook kept looking at the time, hoping it would go slower. I grab his wrist and knelt down for eye to eye contact. 

"Boy, am I going to miss you shining beautiful eyes or your lucious hair or your smooth silky lips." I didn't want to leave my guy but if I don't I could end up hurting him and I won't even know about it. "Do you have to leave tomorrow? Can't you just go next year or next century?" Ryeowook made that puppy dog pouty face and it is always hard to say no to Ryeowook. "I can't, babe. The disorder is more serious than I thought. The personalites are filled with hate and depression. They need to "make it disapear" before they kill me. I've been in control for about 10 years but it's always a hassle and I need the help."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Ryeowook's expression changes to almost betrayal. "I was worried you would think i'm a creep or I need to be treated differently because there 2 of me inside."

"Kyuhyun, I would never think you're a creep or I would never treat you differently than I did before I knew. I love you for you. And if I wasn't sure, I would have never gone out with you in the beginning." As expected, my Ryeowook always knew what to say. That's what I'm going to miss the most. Hearing his advice and working the situation out for me. "You know, this would be so much better if the voice wasn't such a awkward robotic voice." Ryeowook chuckled. 

"So what do you want to do today?" Ryeowook looks around and we are limited. "Well since we can't leave the grounds of the hospital and you can't walk, let's just walk around and maybe visit some other patients in the building." "Yeah, i'm down for that,"

They stroll the quiet neighborhood, often stopped to look around. They talked then and there but wanted to appreciate what time they had left. They went inside and asked the others to get a bunch of roses and balloons where they split up and gave it to patients in the hospital. "This... this is what I wanted. I needed this." I mean who wouldn't want this: breathing in lillies and lavendar, seeing patients smile even though they are going through the worst of worst pain.

By the time, we made it to our room, the sun had already set and darkness filled the sky. Minutes are passing and my suitcase was ready to go and tomorrow is the day. 

"Kyuhyun, sit in my bed." I don't know if it is safe to limit Ryeowook's space. "I can't." Oh no. Ryeowook is giving me that pouty face. "Please." Cho Kyuhyun, who lovrs bullying others and fooling around is dragged by a single word.

"2 years. We won't even see a hair of you for 2 years?" Ryeowook's smile fades into a frown. "No, but I will send letters every day."

"I love you, Kyuhyun." Hearing those words are like angels coming down. It gives you a nice, warming feel. "I love you more babe."

Kissing was as close as we could get but it was satisfying enough. We ended up talking for hours and slept around 2 a.m. I leave tomorrow at 8:30 in the morning and it was the first time I really didn't want tomorrow to come but if I want to marry Ryeowook and live hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter