Love Me

Our Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few months has passed since I joined the restaurant and I have made many friends like the main chef, Leeteuk. The assistant chef, Kangin and the co-chefs, Heechul,Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Sungmin, and Yesung. The tasters are Shindong, and Hankyung. However, I prefer Kyuhyun better than the others. He and I are the youngest out of all of them and he's more childish. Kyuhyun tends to bully everyone around him. Yet Madame Choi hasn't realized it.

Today is a big day, Inspection day. If the inspectos can't find anything unsanitary, they add another star(currently we have 4) and add our name onto the best restaurants in the nation. We closed the shop. Of couse, Madame Cho demands high expectations and must be on our best behaviors. Plus we have to make the food for the taste testers that are coming with the inspectors. We asked Shindong from our restaurant to see if its star-worthy. We are serving 3 dishes of our best and most selling.

Madame Choi left because she had a meeting which means the restaurant will be in charge of Leeteuk, the blond one who is hilarious and keeps my heart warm. The meeting are usually 4 hours or sometimes even more.

The Inspectors come and when I look, I recognize all of them. On the left was Park Hyungsik, in the middle was Onew and on the right was Sungjong. They all had something in common with Ryeowook. They all hated him. Till Ryeowook graduated they bullied him and even stripped him in front of everyone. If that happens publicly, what do you think thay do behind closed doors? 

I hated them for everyting, taking away my first, being humiliated and them to change so quickly when the teachers come outside to check. I ran into the kitchen, hoping they didn't see me. However, I was their server for the day. When I ws told to go bring the food, I took a deep breath and walked outside. 

They smirk.

"Kim Ryeowook. Long time no see." Hyungsik smirks "I could disagree." "Oh, still have that sassy mouth of yours even after you know."  I felt sick. My stomach twisting and my chest burning with anger. It didn't matter to them if it was at college or here, they still know they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter