Chapter 11

Substitute Husband

 

Chapter 11

 

Sehun was lying on the couch with Lay beside him, while his mother at the kitchen was taking out the ingredients that she’s going to cook later on. His phone still stay silent, no reply from Jaehee, well he doesn’t care at all if Jaehee couldn’t make it to come home at least that could lessen their awkward.

Before he could switch on the television, Mrs Oh already yelled from the kitchen. “Sehun-ah, come here honey.” His mother called out.

Sehun let out a slow huff from his mouth. What does his mother wants now?

“Yeah mom, do you need anything?”

Sehun asked, as he leaning against the kitchen counter.

“Have you messaged Jaehee to come home?” was all Mrs Oh asked.

Is his mother really asking him to come at the kitchen just to ask about Jaehee only? Ugh. Sehun groaned mentally.

“I did mom, well if she can’t make it that’s her loss than. It’s not my concern at all.” Sehun answered while rolling his eyes. Jaehee isn’t his responsible why must he care for her though? She’s Luhan’s girlfriend, and he preferred not to touch whatever is Luhan’s. He let Jaehee lives here because of his mother threatened him.

“Well, if Jaehee didn’t arrive yet. Don’t ever dream to get dinner.” His mother added, and Sehun’s jaw already drop opened. Mrs Oh was smirking slightly. Surely, his mother loves to threaten him. What the heck? Sehun silently cursed.

Before Sehun could reply that he can eat at outside with Lay, his friend came into the kitchen. “No-uh, I’m not going to go outside, I would rather wait for Jaehee’s arrival than waste my money.” Lay had decided, as he heard the mother and son’s conversation from the living room.  He could guess that his friend going to eat at outside, knowing Sehun for a long time. Since the latter, loves to shows his protest. And Mrs Oh smiled in victory because Lay supported her now.

Sehun was left speechless, how come his friend somehow can read what’s lingering in his mind? He thought Lay was gonna follow him as well, but surprisingly his friend sided his mother. Well, if his friend wanted to stay, he couldn’t object it. He’s fine eating at outside all alone because he’s used to it. Before he could make his away to the door, Lay stopped him.

“Seriously Oh Sehun? You rather eat at outside than waiting for Jaehee? I know you don’t like her but still try to care for your mother’s feeling as well.” Lay sighed in defeated, maybe his friend was fed up by his action right now.

But, he doesn’t care. Why he should care about other’s feelings when people don’t care about his as well? Sehun thought on himself.

He could see Lay’s face that was disappointed with him, and now he felt guilty. Ugh, he really hates Lay for making him like this. Whenever Lay brings up about his counsel or his magic words, surely he will get the big impact. Did his friend hypnotize him or what? Because he always follow Lay’s advice whenever the guy counsel him.

Sehun rolled his eyes in annoyed way, and he stomped out his feet to show his dissatisfied, and threw himself on the couch while crossed both his arms together on the chest. Without any further, he switched on the television, and volume up the audio not caring what’s his mother or his friend thought of him.

Whilst, Lay and Mrs Oh high-fived discreetly without Sehun’s awareness. They both knew Sehun’s a good guy that will listen to his closest relationship at least. Mrs Oh continued her work on cooking the dinner, and Lay went to beside Sehun and watched the television together not caring about Sehun’s gazes that was watching him in irritated way.

 

 

 

It was almost in six quarter in the evening; Jaehee quickly paced her feet on the pedestrian’s road. She doesn’t know why she was in hurried the moment she read Sehun’s message. Did she do something wrong or what? She can’t handle with his anger although the guy never burst his anger at her that really harsh yet. Only mean words, but still she’s not ready to receive the anger from Sehun’s mouth yet.

She uncontrollably breathes due to of exhausted from walking quickly, and now she’s in front of the house, she could see Sehun’s car that was park nicely in the car park. Nervously, she walked into the door, knocked the door slowly but loud enough so, Sehun could hear from the inside. Jaehee could hear someone’s step nearing the door.

Wait, she just realized, didn’t Sehun gave her the spare keys? Without any further Jaehee quickly find the key in her handbag but unfortunately the door clicked, showed somebody already opened it.

Jaehee closed her eyes tightly not wanting to hear any mean words from Sehun, because if her eyes were widely open at that time when Sehun burst his anger she might end up crying later. But turned out a cheerful voice that she had never expected to be. “Jaehee, finally you’re home.”

 It was Mrs Oh – her mother in-law’s voice that was greeting her with a big smiled appeared on her face. Okay, Jaehee felt blurred. Why was her mother in-law in Sehun’s house? No, it’s not like she didn’t welcome her but she felt grateful it though. Before she could think more, her mother in-law replied. “I wanted to visit you because I miss you. Come let’s go in.” She said as she pulled her hand into the house like Mrs Oh was the one who own this house.

As they entered the living room, she finally saw Sehun. He was casually watching the television without caring her presence that moment. Besides him, was Lay and the guy greeted her with a smile along with the dimple on his cheeks. Jaehee could only return with smile a bit.

“Honey, change your shirt first and can you help me with cooking today?” Mrs Oh asked.

“Sure, wait for a second.”

Jaehee excused herself and went into her room; quickly she went on her wardrobe pulled the oversized shirt printed with Mickey Mouse’s picture on it and changed her outfit she wore earlier into a better and comfort shirt. Let’s not forget that Jaehee is a big fan of Mickey Mouse. She got over excited whenever Mickey Mouse clubhouse got played on the television. Well, don’t blame her for becoming an addictive of Disney’s cartoon. But surely, she’s very in love with that cartoon.

She also collected Mickey Mouse merchandise, dolls, head band and cd just to show her affectionate towards Mickey Mouse, but of course it all happened back in childhood, and she still keep it in her parents’ house. Luhan knew her addiction towards Mickey Mouse, and sometimes Luhan always gives her a present which is her favourite cartoon.

Suddenly, Jaehee felt emotional whenever all her sweet memories will lead to Luhan, and today she didn’t visit him yet. She has been busy from the morning. And now, she can’t go out to hospital just like that when her mother in-law in the house right now. What would she thought of her then right? Quickly Jaehee faded the sadness feelings in her heart, and went out from the room to help her mother in-law with cooking.

“What should I do mom?” Jaehee asked, as she arrived at the kitchen section. Jaehee could see most dishes almost done and just need to be served only. Wow, she feels like they’re having a big feast because her mother in-law cooks a lot of foods which she found it very splendid because her mother in-law cooking skills is very impressive to her and she admired her too.

“Uhm, you serve the foods on the dining table since most of them are done.” The old woman answered, as she kept washing all the kitchen utensils she had been using to cook earlier. Promptly, Jaehee brought all the food one by one to the dining table. After she done placed all the food at the same time the rice has been done cooking as well.

Quickly Mrs Oh spooned out the rice from the rice cooker into four small bowls, and brought it to the dining table. “Lay, dinner’s ready come here.” Mrs Oh voice out loud, and the both guy quickly walked to the dining table, as Lay can’t wait any longer because he has held back his hunger for hours.

“Oh yes the dinner finally doneeeeee.” Lay wailed happily, and both of the women were smiling happily by Lay’s attitude. Whilst Sehun, he still kept his poker face and took the seat near him.

 

 

The dinner was doing fine, really fine actually when Lay and Mrs Oh talking to each other comfortably and sometimes Jaehee went into the conversation. But not for Oh Sehun, he still pissed off by tonight. Why all his friend and family like her? She just ruined his life although not all people know about their marriage but still, he got stuck with her because he replaced Luhan’s place. This is ridiculous, shouldn’t Jaehee be angry over this and ask him a divorce?!

Well, of course he had promised her that he will return her to Luhan back. But it doesn’t mean she can’t object the suggestion. She could have tried to stop this but no. She never tried to complain anything which makes the guy wonder why. Doesn’t she want a freedom? Or maybe she doesn’t have to marry Sehun at all but still stand by Luhan till the latter conscious from the coma.

Throughout the dinner, Sehun kept observing Jaehee discreetly trying to find the meaning behind her face. She always laughs whenever Lay made lame jokes which sometimes Sehun didn’t find funny at all. Is it only Sehun that realized she was faking her smile whenever his mother asked random things at her? Why was she seems unhappy? But quickly he shoved away the thought. Maybe he was delusional, why would he care anyway? It doesn’t matter to him. She was the one who chose to marry with him. 

Finally Mrs Oh went back home after Sehun persuaded his mother to go home many times because he has class tomorrow, and he needed to rest as well. Before his mother step out from the house, she advised both Jaehee and him many times asking him to come home but Sehun end up with a sigh saying that he can’t promise that.

Jaehee on the other hand, assured her mother in-law that she will pay visit when she has time which make Mrs Oh happy enough, and with that Lay and Mrs Oh left the house with Sehun as the guy was the one who brought them here so he should send them back. And the house left empty, dull atmosphere without anyone. Jaehee cleaned up the plates they had used earlier and started to clean the house a bit while waiting for Sehun to come back home.

As she finally done cleaning up the plates and put it back into the rack while arranging it neatly according to the size of the plates, she heard the door got clicked and she could guess that was Sehun. Nervously, Jaehee went to the living room quickly pace out her feet nippily just before she could get into her room Sehun’s voice stopped her. “Why do you have to give the hope at my mom that you will visit her?”

Jaehee was startled by Sehun’s question. Wow, he finally talks to her now? What now? Jaehee thought to herself.

“U-uhm, I really wanted to visit her though. I didn’t give her a false hope.” Jaehee bravely replied, although she doesn’t know what Sehun is going to reply at her later.

“Psh, really?” Sehun mocked in his voice. Jaehee flinched slightly by Sehun’s tone. Sehun sounded so arrogant, if that she could said for now.

“Is it wrong Sehun-shii?” Jaehee asked nervously whilst her eyes gazing at him curiously. It took about a minute for the guy to reply her question, and they both stood awkwardly and tense.

“Whatever forgets what I said earlier,” was all he said. As he wanted to cut the conversation, not wanting to continue it further.

“B-but.”

“I told you to forget about it!” Sehun scowled at her. He was super pissed off out of blue right now and he doesn’t know why he is acting like that. Jaehee was shocked by him, and suddenly at the corner of her eyes, it was b with tears. She felt dejected by Sehun’s attitude towards her. She just wanted to know the reason only. Is that too much to ask?

“Why are you always treating like this Sehun-shii.” Jaehee started to cry, and quickly went to her room. In her 21 years living in the world. She never got scolded by someone; even Luhan never burst his anger at her once. But then Sehun, the guy she barely know suddenly mad at her for no reason.

Jaehee threw herself on the bed while crying endlessly. She know she isn’t supposed to feel this way when Luhan at the hospital, but she’s just feeling miserable when people treating her like that. She isn’t that tough she’s so fragile and too soft.

Sehun blinked his eyes many times, he was shocked when he saw Jaehee cried earlier, and well of course he had seen her crying before because of Luhan but this time it was different to him. She was crying because of him. Sehun doesn’t know what to say but in his heart he’s feeling – guilty.

Wait what? Did he just feeling guilty? Sehun thought to himself. But quickly he vanished away the thought that was lingering in his mind at that moment. He should be happy by this because he finally made Jaehee hate him.

Yeah, he should keep doing this to distance himself with Jaehee. And with that Sehun went to his room without bother to say sorry at Jaehee.

 

 

 

Early in the morning, Jaehee woke up from her sleep, and stood up from her bed and tugged in bed to make it look neat. Quickly she walked to her bathroom doing the daily routine like always. She could see the puffy under her eyes but quickly hid it with makeup foundation.

After done wearing her simple makeup, quickly she chose a floral blouse with a black sleek slack to match it together. As she has done prepared herself, she went out from the room along with her sling bag that filled up with her books.

At the same time Sehun happened to wake up early in the morning although he’s not having the class in the morning but later in the evening. Both of them were startled to see each other, but Sehun managed to control his facial face and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Jaehee felt sad as she recalled back last night when Sehun mad at her. Promptly Jaehee walked to the front door and wear her shoe and leave the house without saying any word to Sehun. She preferred not to talk with him for now, although the guy never wanted to talk with her in the first place. The guy was gulping down the water to freshen his throat that was thirsty, whilst his eyes discreetly followed the girl’s body that was leaving his house.

A sigh escaped from his lips. He felt glad that despite their different schedule. They don’t have to face another awkward session in the house. Sehun doesn’t want anything bothered his mind, and went to take shower.

 

 

As she arrived at the university’s gate, quickly she greeted Junmyeon that was already at the university waiting for her arrival and with that both of them went to their classes. After their classes done, Jaehee decided to go to office to register her club, and Junmyeon willingly to help her. Sometimes, the latter felt guilty for being such a burdensome to Junmyeon but the guy always defended himself saying that she isn’t a burden to him instead he felt lucky to meet her.

Jaehee doesn’t know what Junmyeon is trying to say by the way he said he felt lucky meeting her but quickly she vanished away the weird thoughts that was lingering in her mind. To her Junmyeon is like a very good guy with very tremendous manners.

Jaehee only joined the art club since she didn’t interest with others club, plus if she take a new club which she isn’t familiar yet she will have a hard time to get knowing with other people. Thus, she chose the same club as Junmyeon and of course the guy felt giddy when she joined the same as him.

 

 

 

***

 

It’s been almost two weeks ever since Jaehee live with Sehun, nothing much happen, Luhan still unconscious and Jaehee kept waiting for him. Ever since the accident Sehun burst out his anger at her. They didn’t spare any words plus Jaehee doesn’t have any guts to talk with him because she was some sort of scared with him. But Sehun, he doesn’t care at all he felt much better not talking with the girl.

Every time at home, it’s looked like the fate had set them up because whenever Jaehee went out from her room, Sehun will be in his room which sometimes Jaehee felt grateful by it and vice versa. It happens a lot of time and sometimes Jaehee thought that God is trying to help her avoiding Sehun.

But whenever they met by accident at university, Jaehee will eventually take another way just to avoid seeing him. Although Jaehee could walk the same path across Sehun without sparing any glance, but she didn’t want too since Junmyeon always beside her every minute – every seconds at university sticking besides her like a glue (except at the bathroom of course).

Plus, Junmyeon would be clueless why Jaehee didn’t greet or talk with Sehun at least say a hi seemed the former thought Jaehee is Sehun’s cousin. Speaking about Junmyeon, they both have been close to each other although both of them are not well-known at university but in their class they had been calling by other classmate as a clingy couple, since Junmyeon will always stick by her side.

It’s not that she’s uncomfortable with Junmyeon’s presence but the fact when their classmate called them as a clingy couple made her felt something which she can’t explain what it is. She can’t find the right word to say maybe she felt peeved by it because Junmyeon never denied the rumour made by their classmate that thought they’re a couple when they’re not. Jaehee thought that Junmyeon seemed to like it without having the urge to deny it.

But it’s not like Jaehee is going to hate Junmyeon because of this small matter only. It’s not a big deal to her as long both of them know there’s boundary between them because nothing actually happen between them, they’re friends after all right?

 

As Jaehee relaxed herself against the tree at Seoul’s park, scribbling some random notes on her notebook from the book she borrowed at the University’s library days ago. It was Monday, and she doesn’t have any class on that day which she decided to take a walk on Seoul at the same time doing her homework a bit on the broad daylight.

After she done jotted down the notes, Jaehee keep the notebook in her sling bag and stood up from the place she sit earlier. She thought of pay a visit to Luhan. She doesn’t have some time to visit him lately due to hectic assignments the lecturer gave to her.

No, she wasn’t complaining for getting a lot assignment because she still needs a lot of time to get used to it with the new univerisity’s surrounding, but she felt guilty for not being a good and loyal girlfriend to Luhan that will always stay by his side. She embarrassed over herself right now because on the first day Luhan got into comma she promised herself she will eventually visit him every day but she didn’t.

Jaehee as usual take the same bus that will go to the hospital which Luhan was hospitalized. During the ride, it wasn’t that boring since it still in the morning around 10 o’clock. The scenery in the bus was quite interesting to her. There are a lot of cars on the road but still didn’t lead to the traffic jam or she has to face the tense situation. After the bus arrived at the bus station, Jaehee has to walk for a few meter before arrive at the hospital.

Jaehee went straight to Luhan’s ward well, she doesn’t have anywhere to go besides, she don’t have any mood to go at the hospital canteen since the food they provide were not her favourite at all. Plus she preferred wasting her time with Luhan although Luhan is in coma.

The moment Jaehee opened the entrance door, Luhan still root on the bed not moving any single part of his body. Only breathing through the mask that connected with oxygen was working. It’s been two weeks, Jaehee was expecting her boyfriend to react or at least move his fingers to give her some hope that he will wake up sooner. But according to the doctor, it will take a lot of time because Luhan was having a trauma from the accident.

Jaehee did tried to be patient, but she can’t hold it back for a long time. For now, she tried to endure it while busy herself with something else.

“I miss you Luhan.” Was all Jaehee said, she won’t feel bored repeat the same words because there are a lot of meaning just saying miss you only. Jaehee soaked the towel in the bowl with clean water and dabbed the damp towel on Luhan’s arm and other place just to clean Luhan. Minutes later, she put aside the bowl at the desk beside Luhan.

“You know Luhan. I was expecting your twin’s attitude to be exactly like you, I mean not copying you so much but at least I hope he has a kind attitude just like you.” Jaehee chuckled lightly, as she was talking to herself. She sounded so stupid right now, but that didn’t stop her from talking. Her eyes is still gazing towards Luhan’s handsome face that still has a bandage on his head – covering his temple a bit.

 

***

 

Sehun’s morning class has ended earlier than he thought he would be. Since his lecturer suddenly had something came up when his lecturer suddenly announced there’s an emergency which made the class ended earlier. All of the students feel glee and joyful because they don’t have to feel their head full with the notes that their lecturer will give earlier. But it didn’t last for a minute when their lecturer said there’s going to have an extra class due to this emergency which the lecturer will proclaim later on.

All of them groaned in disappointment including Sehun, there’s no any advantage at all. They even got another extra class right now. Luckily Sehun still can endure it since the subject can be considered as his favourite subject though sometimes his lecturer quite boring. After the class dismissed, Sehun went to his car leisurely while his left hand on his pocket fishing out the car key.

Sehun thought he wanted to visit Luhan since he has nothing else to do if he goes back to home. Besides, he wanted to avoid meeting Jaehee which he assumed that the girl doesn’t have any class today when he observed her from the last two weeks. Okay, don’t call him a stalker because practically he just happened to realize it. That’s all nothing is suspicious. Sehun slid in the car carefully, and started the engine car after it got heated he went straight to place he wanted to go, the hospital.

Luckily, there’s no traffic jam which Sehun felt glad or he will feel boredom eating him alive. He wasn’t a very passion in waiting something which only led him to become annoyed about it later on. The car was park nicely in the box lane that has provided for his car to fit in there. Promptly, Sehun went out from the car and walked to the entrance hospital. Before he went to the upstairs where Luhan’s room was located, Sehun went to vending machine to buy his drink.

After a while, Sehun finally reached to Luhan’s room level, the former casually walk along the hallways while drinking his carbonated drink he bought earlier. As he got nearer to Luhan’s ward, the door was open a jar. Sehun thought it must be random nurse that forgot to close the door, the guy was about to go in when he heard a familiar voice that he had known for almost two weeks – it was Jaehee. Sehun didn’t enter the room but instead stayed root on the same place.

Well the guy didn’t want to sound like a creepy stalker but now he was placing his right ear near to the door try to get a better sound, as he was keen to know what Jaehee is talking about. Sure, he could have gone into the room but suddenly he felt like he didn’t want to create another awkward situation so; he stayed outside the room for a while. He won’t care what other people that were walking around the hallways thought about him or staring at him weirdly right now. He just hope he can bear it for a short while though he wasn’t a very patient person. He’s waiting for Jaehee to say something before he barge in acting like nothing happened..

“Sehun, he wasn’t like you, he treat me like I’m very harmful to him. He didn’t give me any chance to get near him or at least talk with him.” Jaehee spoke, but enough for Sehun to hear it from the outside – well, he could agree with Jaehee’s statement. He really thought Jaehee was very harmful to him as he didn’t want to touch anything that belongs to Luhan.

“I was hoping at least he wouldn’t treat like I’m not in the house at all. I feel so humiliated from the inside.” Jaehee let out a small sigh escaped between her thin lips. The girl held Luhan’s hand tightly, not wanting to let it go. As if she was thinking that she’s going to lose Luhan soon.

“Please Luhan, wake up soon. I miss seeing your smile and your laugh, everything. I really miss you…” Suddenly salty tears have been seen on her cheeks. She was crying hopelessly, as she was hoping this nightmare will end bit faster because she doesn’t know whether she can hold in more or not, Sehun on the other hand watched from the outside,  his heart flustered a bit. Is he being an for the last two weeks? Why he suddenly felt guilty for making Jaehee like that?

Well, sure he wanted Jaehee to hate him. But when the girl said she was feeling miserably due to his attitude towards her. Sehun knew his attitude is not a jerk guy at all. His personality traits were totally opposite and far away to be a jerk and guy. But he can’t help himself but to act like one because Jaehee is belongs to Luhan. Suddenly the guy remembered what all his family members said to him – except his father, to take care of her though he didn’t want too. After all, both of the parties didn’t want this to happen either. Even Jaehee wanted to have her own happiness with Luhan. But it happened otherwise, when the latter got into an accident and married with Sehun instead

Sehun cancelled his plan to go into the room but instead went back home without spare any glances to the room anymore. His mind was fulfilled with many things; guilty, confused and weird. He couldn’t describe what he was feeling at that moment. His heart felt obscured filling in his body. That’s all.

 

 

***

After spending almost two hours, Jaehee went back to Sehun’s house by a taxi, due to the late of bus arrival. She still got a lot assignment to be done. So, without wasting her time she took a taxi and went straight to home. After she landed her feet out of the taxi and paid the fare, she could see Sehun’s mini cooper was parked in the parking zone. She strode towards the main door whilst fishing out the key Sehun had spared for her.

Unlocking the door, she was greeted by a quite atmosphere as usual. The latter thought Sehun was in his room. Without any further, she went to place her shoes neatly, the guy was happened to walk out from the room as he heard the door got clicked. He paced his feet near to her and put his both hand on his hip. Wondering what was she doing.

“Uhum.” Sehun let out a small cough. Jaehee was astounded by his presence; well he was so near to her until she accidentally fell on the floor, but not that hard – just a bit tad smack when her hit on the floor. She did realized Sehun was overshadowed her, because she could the aura but she wasn’t expecting the guy to be that really near.

Sehun’s face looked so blank, which Jaehee could assume for now when she was staring at the guy. But quickly, she avoided meeting the eyes not wanting to make Sehun thought that she was looking at him so hard. Awkwardly, Jaehee stood up from her place. Her eyes locked on the floor not wanting to meet with his burning gazes. She waited for Sehun to speak but nothing came out from the guy’s mouth.

Jaehee thought there’s no point standing root on the same place, she better get into her room to vanish the awkwardness that was lingering in the house. But when she was about to walk away, Sehun’s voice came out, but more to whisper. Jaehee could hear it clearly enough for her only to hear.

“Have you eaten?” Sehun inquired at her blankly. Wow, this is kind of a new thing for her. Jaehee thought wordlessly.

What was happening with this guy? After two weeks he finally decided to talk with her?  

“Not yet.” Jaehee answered, well she just have to answer it because she didn’t want the guy raise his voice at her angrily like what he did at her two weeks ago. She felt scared when she imagined the vivid of Sehun’s angry face.

“There’s excess food from the university at the kitchen counter. Eat up.” Sehun said, and walked away after that without waiting for Jaehee’s reply. Apparently, the girl was shocked by his weird action towards her. Well, Sehun didn’t surprise at all if she was freak out by him. Because he’s feeling the same as well like her, out of sudden being a considerate guy and talk with her after the argument two weeks ago. He was acting like it there’s nothing happen before.

Without spare any glances, Sehun went into his room. Meanwhile, the girl was still speechless. She wasn’t expecting that kind of attitude from Sehun. Why all of sudden his attitude changing? Did he just get smacked by something hard till he become like this? Jaehee felt bemused and eerie with Sehun. The latter suddenly trying to be kind with her. But a part of her heart felt ease and glee that the guy is treating her differently now. Though she still confused but she hopes that Sehun will continue with this attitude – who knows they can become a friend?

Jaehee thought that God is trying to fulfil her wish that wanted Sehun to treat her good. But she just didn’t know that Sehun was eavesdropping her at the ward back then at the hospital.

And Jaehee walked in ease towards the kitchen counter.

 



Hey! Sorry I took almost 2 months. yeah as usual im a bad author. I know that. But It can't be helped because I have my outside life as well plus this year is very important year for me. I got a lot extra classes which is why I don't have much time to write. at the same time, my tuition is on weekend. So practically I don't have any time at all. But I just got free time this week since it's holiday at my country. But it will ended this Sunday. and I don't know when I'm gonna update again. Anyway I went to exo concert last saturday on 12/3 at my country omg they were REAL AND I CAN'T CONTROL MY FEELS I KEPT SCREAMING AT THE CONCERT LMAO. I know im talking to myself. 

So, I'm deeply sorry for new subscribers that you got a bad author. If you guys leave a comment will be nice? Thank you ^^ Oh, I'm sorry if there are a lot grammatical errors. I will proof-read when I have time(?)  So, Im off for now!