Chapter 10

Substitute Husband

Chapter 10

Mrs Oh was preparing the breakfast for her family she went to the cabinet to let out the set plates from China she bought years ago. As she counted the number plates into three, Mrs Oh sighed heavily.

This house looked so desolated to her without the twins’ voice that always brightened up the house it felt so empty. She missed both of them right now. At least one of them has to be in this house so that it feels lively but Luhan got into accident car two days ago. Whilst Sehun, he has to go back to his house since his semester break already ended.

It wasn’t like she blamed the fate for making the chaos in her family. She knows this must have reasons behind all this. But right now, she doesn’t want the family bonding got break because of this only. Sehun and her husband not in a good term same goes to her eldest son not very friendly with her husband either.

Because her husband seemed so furious when Sehun got married with Luhan’s girlfriend and Sehun was feeling so guilty about it too. Because her youngest son didn’t expect to get married at this early age when he said it still early for him to get married but not for Luhan when he eagerly wanted to marry his loved one.

Mrs Oh still remembered it vividly when they were on dinner time back then.

 

 

It was the day the twins were in home although Luhan live in his parents’ house but whenever Sehun came back when he’s on semester break. Luhan will try to avoid his twin like not going back home or might go vacation with his university’s friends at somewhere. As long as he can avoid his twin—Sehun but today he couldn’t since his parents wanted all the family members in the house today.

So, he had no choice but to agree or his family will find it weird if he reject the dinner. Luhan doesn’t know why he should avoiding Sehun? Maybe the childhood memories were haunting him. Where Sehun is always the one who get everything but he didn’t.

He can’t describe what he felt at that moment, it wasn’t he hated Sehun (well of course he won’t hate his own twin) it just that he can’t conclude anything why he dislike whenever Sehun is around him. Because every time Sehun always around him, he felt like he will not get the attention from his parents. Well, it wasn’t like he’s desperate for attention it just he felt like his parents are spoiling Sehun or maybe focusing on Sehun too much and not to him at all. He doesn’t know why he thought like that.

Their parents spoiled Sehun too much since Sehun’s the last son although they both twins, but they still assumed Sehun as the youngest one. Every time Sehun wants something, surely his twin will get anything at that moment.

And sometimes he had to give up his things just for Sehun because their parents ordered him too. He felt dissatisfied about it of course because back then it happened when they were children.

And now, he really felt that his parents love Sehun so much than him. When he started to realize that when they were in high school, his parents always praised and even support Sehun a lot whenever his twin won basketball games many times, since his twin is fond over the basketball so much.

Whilst, Luhan is not that he didn’t know how to play basketball, he knew but he preferred it as a hobby because when he get into university, he’s gonna go into arts course.

But still, whenever Luhan got achievement at school when he was in high school, he was somehow expecting some compliment from his parents or maybe celebrates for him, but none. They didn’t do anything, they just congratulated him with ‘congrats Luhan” and that’s all.

Sometimes Luhan felt like he wasn’t needed in the family. He always feels like that, but he concealed it securely not wanting other people know about it.

When the night came, all the family members were sitting on the dining table waiting for Mrs Oh to serve the foods to them. Luhan sat beside Kris while Sehun sat beside his mother and of course the father sat at the centre since he’s the head family. As Mrs Oh kept spooning the soup dish, their stomach already growled with hunger, after all Mrs Oh’s skill cooking kind of making them to the impatient person although sometimes her serving dishes are simple but it can be so delicious to them.

As the food finally being served to them, they all eat quietly without bothering other people because food comes first in humankind thought. Mrs Oh couldn’t help but to chuckle over her family’s behaviour, she was happy that her husband and sons are enjoying the dinner she made.

After a while, Mr Oh started the conversation asking how his sons have been doing lately while eating and Sehun briefly answered back that he was busy with assignments although he’s on semester break. While Kris, he only could say that the project he had been taking care was now under control although he still needs Mr Oh to look after it.

While Luhan, he remained quiet watching all his siblings talking about their condition. He doesn’t know what he should talk about himself because he has nothing to be talked about actually.

Suddenly, Mrs Oh voiced out her opinion. “Yeobo, don’t you think our sons are big enough and they should get married already?”

Sehun and Kris were left speechless by their mother’s statement. What’s wrong with their mother right now? They don’t want to talk about this matter. They will try to avoid this topic if they can. While Luhan, he suddenly thought of marriage.

Jaehee marry with him in the early age. Luhan thought and he suddenly smiled ear to ear. They already couple almost 4 years now, starting from the freshman till the senior year.

Not all people know that they’re couple, and he also doesn’t know why he didn’t want to declare in front of the people. Only their family members know, except for Oh Sehun. His twin doesn’t know he has a girlfriend because he didn’t want to tell him too.

“Yeah, I think of that too, so Kris when are you going to marry?” Their father asked to Kris that was smiling dumbly by the question.

“Uh, I don’t know father, I mean I’m still busy with my work and I don’t have much time to find a girlfriend.” Kris scratched at the back of his head innocently.

“What about you guys? Sehun, Luhan?” Mrs Oh pointed to the twins.

“Mom, come on we’re 20 years old and still young.” Sehun whined, and earned high-five with Kris.

“But still Kris hyung you’re not 20 okay.” Sehun added more, and Kris slapped Sehun’s shoulder.

“But, I don’t find any harm marry in early age though.” Luhan interjected, and Mrs Oh was smiling happily hearing Luhan’s good respond.

“Oh, do you already have someone you love honey?” Mrs Oh was super excited; because she has been wanting a daughter in the house since she’s the only one is woman in the house though.

But Sehun interrupted his mom’s question. “Well, it’s up to you then because I don’t actually prefer to marry at the early age because I still want to enjoy my single life. And if you’re already married you will get a big responsible to deal with.” Sehun said straight forward, but earned a slap on his forearm later on as Mrs Oh was pissed off with her son because intruding her talks earlier.

“It’s not a big deal at all if we live with the person we love.” Luhan argued back, he isn’t gonna agree with his twins’ statement.

“To me it is. Sheesh, whatever it is I’m not so gonna married this year or next year for sure. I want to enjoy with girls and being single for a while.” Sehun replied as he took the glass of fresh orange and drink it up.

“What now are you going to be a playboy at least once in your life or what Oh Sehun?” Luhan sneered at his twin that was sitting across him.

“That’s great idea though since it’s my last year right, so why not?” Sehun smirked playfully. He doesn’t know what he had on his mind. Why he was saying like that. It just slipped out from his thin lips.

While Kris already felt the tense around the twins and quickly cool it off with his joke. “Hey, no matter what I’m the eldest and I should get married first.” Kris laughed awkwardly at his own joke.

“Yeah, right Kris hyung. You should because I don’t feel to get marry yet though.” Sehun said as he stood up from his seat and place the plate in the sink. After saying good night to his parents he walked up to upstairs.

 

 

 

“Mom?” Kris called out his mother that was spacing out earlier. When he woke up from his sleep quickly walked towards the bathroom and after taking a bath and prepared himself get ready to go work, he went to the kitchen to have his breakfast. But turned out his mother was staring at the walls while holding the plates.

His mom has been spacing out lately ever since Sehun left the house to go back into his house with Jaehee. And the news Luhan got into accident really make a big effect towards his family. He knew his mom was worrying over the twins because the twins really mean so much to his mother but what can he do to stop the worry thoughts in his mom’s mind.

Since his mother doesn’t know how to drive the car she always stays in the house.

Ting! An idea popped out from his mind.

Kris realized he had always been busy with office work recently and forgot that he supposed to pay a visit to Luhan. But what can he do, he hold a big responsible He was wondering should he go work late today and bring his mother to meet up with the twins at once. If that could at least lessen the worry of his mom towards the twins he will do that.

“Uh, Kris how long you have been in the kitchen?” Mrs Oh replied as soon as she realized she was spacing out again. Quickly she walked to the dining table and placed the plate with the other utensil as well on the table

“I just arrive. Mom, I have been wondering should we go visit Luhan today. It’s been a long time ever since the night we last visited him.” Kris said, while took a sit on the seat near him.

“Oh I thought you already forgot your brother.” Mrs Oh said, although she didn’t mean to offense her son but she was saying the truth. Her husband and her eldest son didn’t pay any visit to Luhan after that night, and all they care was the company.

“Mom, I’m sorry though it wasn’t like that.” Kris panicked already, and guilty filled up in his mind when he thought that his mother sneered at him because thinking over the work other than his own sibling.

“Nah, I understood your situation but please sometimes you have to spare your time with your siblings as well okay Kris?” Kris nodded his head lightly. Mrs Oh knew that her son was guilty over this. But at least she can make Kris realize that she has been missing the twins for ages.

“Oh don’t forget to visit Sehun as well!” Mrs Oh said in cheerful tone. Her mode suddenly lightened up when she was super excited to meet her daughter in-law, Jaehee.

Suddenly, Mr Oh just came down from the upstairs with a suit and briefcase, and went into the dining table with a serious face plastered on him. “What’s with the happy tone honey? Is there any good news?” Mr Oh asked as soon he placed himself on the seat.

“I want to visit the twins today.” Mrs Oh spoke as she spooned the food into her husband’s plate.

At the mentioned of the twins, Mr Oh’s mood suddenly gloomy, he can accept if his wife wants to visit Luhan but not the younger son in his family – Sehun. “Why you must visit the betrayer? He didn’t deserve it.” Mr Oh said coldly. Kris was a taken back by his father’s words.

Kris was about to rant out his anger but Mrs Oh held his shoulder and massaging softly like sending a message, let his mother settle this with his father. Kris kept eating while sending his indirect glare to his father.

“The betrayer you called is your son, Sehun yeobo. Besides, I will still go visit Sehun though after I visit Luhan and Sehun isn’t a betrayer, let me remind you again yeobo after all this happened because of fate.” Mrs Oh said straight forward, she didn’t intend to be disrespect to her husband but she has to defend her innocent son.

“And don’t you want to come visit Luhan too?” queried Mrs Oh.

“No, I’m still busy with the company. I will stop by when I have some time.” The old man boldly said, and stood up from the seat while holding his suit on his left hand along with briefcase.

Mrs Oh sighed mentally, as expected her husband choose the company over his own son that was hospitalized because of accident car.

“Kris, you have meeting this evening with me.” The old man reminded Kris, and the latter nodded his head. With that Mr Oh left the house leaving the awkward tense in the house like; anger, tension and sad that were filled in Kris and Mrs Oh’s mind.

 

 

 

It was 10 a.m. in the morning; the weather is quite cool and crisp, Jaehee nervously walked into the university, although she had visited it yesterday, but still new place, new friend, new atmosphere. All of them seemed new to her. As she kept walking, Junmyeon was walking from the opposite coming towards her while waving his right hand happily like welcoming her to the university.

She felt glad that she met Junmyeon yesterday or she surely will be awkward by now because don’t know how to communicate with people over here. Quickly she walked towards Junmyeon and gave the guy a small smile.

 “Hey, good morning! Aren’t you nervous on your first day at here?” Junmyeon asked as soon he came towards her.

“Yeah a bit.”

“It’s okay surely they will like you on the first meeting like me when I met you yesterday.” Junmyeon beamed happily, without caring the words that slipped between his pale lips. Jaehee blushed a bit, and quickly hid her face that was crimson lightly because of shy by Junmyeon’s words.

“Luckily we’re in the same major! So you won’t embarrassed yourself on the first day because can’t make a friend since you have me!” Junmyeon added more, as they both started to walk to the class.

After they have arrived into the class, the lecturer happened to be in the class at the same time. As the lecturer realized a new face coming into the class, she quickly ordered Jaehee to go into the front introduce herself like an old-school style.

“My name is Kim Jaehee; I just changed my university from Korea National University of Arts to here since my family moved here. I hope we can be friend in the future.” Jaehee introduced herself quickly and bowed a bit. But the she thought to herself. Luckily this is my last year, but still why do I have to introduce myself like I was in primary school?

A lot of the students just smile warmly like she has been accepted into the class, and her eyes landed on Junmyeon that’s also smiled to her while moving his mouth saying ‘congrats’. The lecturer said to Jaehee to go find her own seat, quickly the latter walked at the back since most of the seat had been occupied by the students who came earlier. Only Junmyeon at the back was seating all alone.

Junmyeon gestured his hand, pointing the empty place beside him. Promptly, Jaehee took the seat without thinking twice and took out her notebook to copy the notes her lecture write on the whiteboard.

 

 

 

Sehun was resting on the bench that near to his neighbourhood, he’s just finish jogging around the park and leisurely laid his body and legs on the bench. Today he doesn’t have any class so he decided to go jogging early in the morning just to maintain his body health. Fortunately, Jaehee has a class which he felt grateful of it since he didn’t have to meet her face later at home when he go back later on. But still, he doesn’t know when Jaehee’s class gonna end. Might be her class not that long but he’s hoping that Jaehee will come back later in the evening. Hopefully, he thought.

When he closed his eyes for a moment to take a deep breath after jogging, and trying to imagine something in his mind suddenly Lay was barging next to him crashing away his beautiful imagines. He was just imagined a peaceful place but unfortunately Lay stopped it before he could imagined.  

“Ow!” Sehun whined in pain, well it’s not that hurt actually.

“Move away, I want to sit here too.” Was all Lay said, he didn’t felt sorry for pushing Sehun away and quickly drank up his mineral bottle that he brought earlier.

“You interrupted my beautiful imagines!” Sehun pouted with frustrated expression plastered on his face.

“Oh really? Sorry buddy and wipe away your lips that was pouting. It’s gross.” Lay said, and earned a slap on the shoulder from Sehun.

“Ouch! Sehun, really are you flirting with me or what with those lips of yours. I don’t want to be gay. Mama help me!” Lay wailed, in annoyed tone which earned another slap from his best friend.   

“Geez, I was joking Sehun. Ever since you got married you have become sensitive with my jokes.” Lay said which the guy gave his famous glare that he always use that to people who annoy him a lot.

As Sehun was about to reply Lay’s statement, his phone was ringing loudly which someone’s calling him. As he slid down his right hand to find his phone in the pocket, and quickly pulled it up. It was his brother – Kris, calling him. Without thinking twice he answered the call.

“What’s up, hyung. How have you been?” Sehun started the conversation.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I have been wondering do you want to come and visit Luhan with us today. Mom has been missing you, you know.” Sehun sighed heavily, it wasn’t like he didn’t want to meet his mother but he still felt guilty and he doesn’t have any courage to face his parents. Plus, his father still mad over him about this accident that happened to Luhan.

“I don’t know hyung. I will think about it.” Was all Sehun could reply.

Lay nudged his arm wondering what’re they talking about, but Sehun didn’t answer instead kept talking with Kris. The former stole the phone from Sehun’s hand, and luckily it didn’t fell or it will be another problem, without any further Lay greeted Kris on the phone.

“Hello hyung!” Lay cheerfully greeted, with his dimple came out from his cheeks. He was talking happily as if Kris was in front of him at the moment.

Sehun was about to take it back but quickly Lay avoided Sehun from getting back the phone, and Lay could hear that Sehun was silently curse on him because doing this. But Lay knows that Sehun didn’t mean it. The latter just frustrated by his spontaneous action, that’s all.

“Oh hey Lay! Did you guys go to jogging earlier?” Kris asked, and Lay confirmed Kris’ question by saying yes.

“Oh just nice! How about you bring Sehun along with you to the hospital? Since mother wanted to meet him so badly” Krs complained cutely as if he was getting fed up with Sehun, and Lay chuckled by Kris’ cute voice

“Sure! I will bring him, hyung” Lay assured Kris, and he could hear that Kris was sighed in relief. When Lay turned his head to the side, which only greeted by Sehun’s eyes that were piercing Lay mentally as if was peeling Lay’s skin one by one.

He wasn’t agreeing on going up with Lay to the hospital because he still not ready to meet with his family, but Lay casually acting like nothing happen confirming to Kris that they will go to the hospital. Now, he has to face up with his mother sooner.

“Sorry bro, but I can’t make your mother feel sad because can’t see you.” Lay said in apologetic tone, but Sehun shook his head only.

“Nah, it’s okay, sooner or later I have to meet them up too.” Sehun responded back, and Lay smiled by Sehun’s words.

“You can handle this bro, trust me. Everything is gonna be fine later.” Lay patted Sehun’s shoulder as he stood up from the bench while stretching his body.

“I hope so, let’s get going. I don’t want to make my mom waiting for me too long.” Sehun said, and Lay nodded his head in agreement. With that the two guys went to Sehun’s house to clean up themselves before get going to the hospital before meeting Mrs Oh and Kris.

 

 

 

Jaehee and Junmyeon was walking outside of the class side by side, their class just ended after 2 hours, they both are not awkward anymore because Junmyeon being the talkative and at the same time a kind guy that was always bombarded her with many questions like; what does she like or what does she dislike. Somehow, Jaehee thought that Junmyeon was flirting with her with sweet words but she swept away the thoughts away since she knows that Junmyeon was being extra nice to her. That’s all, maybe Junmyeon thinks that she’s just new to this university.

Moreover it was her last year, why should she change the university at the very last minute right when she could have finished her last semester at her old univeristy? It doesn’t make sense. This is all because of that guy – Mr cold shoulder or Oh Sehun. He’s the one that makes her changed the university since she’s living with him right now.

Talking about the guy, this morning she had not seen any sign of him in the house. Luckily she didn’t have to meet with him in awkward situation this morning. Since last night they kind of argue about Junmyeon. As her mind kept thinking about Sehun. Junmyeon interrupted her thoughts with his melody-voice.

“Hey, do you want to eat or continue our tour around the university that stopped yesterday?” Junmyeon asked.

“I’m hungry right now; we can talk about the university’s building while we eat later on.” Jaehee decided, and Junmyeon nodded his head and brought both of them to the cafeteria.

After they bought the food, they brought the tray that full with food to the bench outside of the cafeteria, since it had been filled up by the students. Jaehee starting to open the sandwich with tuna flavour packet. She started to munching quietly whilst Junmyeon didn’t eat but only drink up a carton of chocolate milk.

“So, since you just got here. Why don’t you go sign up any club at the university? So, you can get the merit mark for your last semester.” Junmyeon suggested.

Jaehee nodded her head lightly. “Sure, thanks for reminding me Junmyeon! I almost forgot about that. Where can I sign up?”

“After you’ve done eating, I will bring you there.” Junmyeon said.

“You’ve been helping a lot Junmyeon, I don’t know what to do if I didn’t meet you. I owe you a lot. How I am gonna repay your kindness?” Jaehee spoke, as she felt so guilty for troubling Junmyeon a lot but of course she felt glad there’s Junmyeon to help her settling the documents.

“It’s nothing actually, I’m glad I could help you, plus you’re in the same major with me unexpected.” Junmyeon replied with an assure smile on his face and Jaehee returned back the same and kept eating.

 

 

 

“I miss you Hyung! You‘re getting taller, I see.” Lay smirked playfully, and Kris was laughing by his lame jokes. Whilst Sehun was being silent as he watched Lay greeted Mrs Oh that was seating at the chair. Kris nudged Sehun’s arm softly as Kris gave him a hint to go to their mother.

Silently, Sehun went into his mother encircled his hands around her shoulder and back hug her from the back in affection way. Mrs Oh just softened by Sehun’s action and caressed her son’s arms softly. Sehun felt guilty for not calling his mother ever since he got back from the house, because he usually will make a phone with his mother at least once a day.

But everything started to change when Luhan got into accident and went into hospital; he didn’t have any courage to call his mother because he’s afraid that his mother will rant to him angrily like his father did to him.

“Why are you looking so depressed dear?” Mrs Oh’s voice softly came into his ears, like a soothing music to him.

“I’m sorry.” Sehun tightened more the hug he gave to his mother. He doesn’t have any words to say other than sorry.

“It’s okay dear.” Mrs Oh assured her son. She knows that Sehun has been depressed since the accident. She knows that her son was feeling guilty over his twins and the family as well. She knows that her son didn’t expect to get married this early plus with a stranger who he just met at the altar.

Mrs Oh won’t put the blame on her son because she knows that her son didn’t intend for this to happen in his life, but fate has made it to become like this. No matter what happen, Sehun needs to find what’s gonna happen next.

Lay and Kris was smiling happily by the mother and son relationship, they were happy for them at least for now, after all Sehun is only a 20 years old guy that has a kid spirit in his body.

After long minutes of hug finally Sehun let go of his mother, and now his mother was facing him. He could see his mother crack a beautiful smile and a dimple appear from her right cheek, many wrinkles appeared on the forehead showing that his mother’s getting older.

“I’m sorry mom.” Again Sehun kept repeating the same word.

But Mrs Oh could only smile before respond to her son. “Don’t be, I know neither both of you wanted this to happen too.” She said, and Sehun was grateful to have his mother that understood his situation.

After a long chit-chat in Luhan’s ward, talking about their condition and other stuff. Kris decided to take a leave first since he’s in urgent because of the meeting with his father later on. After bade a goodbye, Kris disappeared between the door.

“Sehun can you send me home after this?” Mrs Oh asked in whisper tone, as her eyes kept looking at Luhan.

“E-erm, sure mom.” Sehun answered, but he’s also hesitated at first because what if he meet up with his father at the front house, and his father burst out his anger at him?

Sehun couldn’t help but to think it hardly. But he couldn’t say no to his mother just because he didn’t want to meet his father. Suddenly, Lay came in into the room with a mineral water and a cup of coffee. He handed the drinks to the Oh’s family.

“Thanks Yixing.” Mrs Oh thanked him as the mineral water on her hand already.

“It’s nothing.”

“Oh, how about we go to Sehun’s house today? I will cook you delicious food Yixing.” Mrs Oh suggested, and Lay was happy but not for Sehun. While would his mother wanted to go to his house anyway? There’s nothing actually at his house. Suddenly he remembered about Jaehee – his wife staying with him under the same rood.

Oh crap

“Good idea!” Lay agreed quickly.

“No! Why don’t we go eat at restaurant instead? It’s my treat.” Sehun quickly opposed the crazy idea of his mother. He doesn’t know what his mom is up to until wanted to go his house but for sure he will avoid his mother from going to his house.

If his mother wanted to make a moment between Jaehee and him is a big no. He won’t let that happen in his entire life.

“Why no Sehun? Are you gonna let Jaehee hunger all along in the house?” Mrs Oh furrowed her eyebrows.

“She can find her food on her own though.” Sehun mumbled quietly but earned a slap from Lay.

“Yah! Lay how could you?” Sehun said in furious tone. Today he’s already kind of pissed off with Lay from the morning where they go to jogging, and then when he snatched the phone from him and made him go at hospital.

“How could you be so stupid? She’s your wife though! At least be responsible on her.”

Sehun knows Lay was mad over his harsh attitude towards Jaehee, but he couldn’t help but to do so. He doesn’t want to be kind with Jaehee, that’s his motto.

“I don’t care; I want you to bring the three of us to your house Sehun-ah. Whether you like it or not I wanted to cook for Jaehee as well. Call her to go home right after her class.” Mrs Oh has decided, she won’t care if Sehun didn’t like Jaehee’s presence or not. After all, Jaehee’s her daughter in-law she wanted to take care of her a bit at least.

Sehun was defeated, he couldn’t reject his mother’s ordered or thing will be worst.

“Alright mother.” Sehun replied in a bored tone.

Before they’re get going to the home, Mrs Oh damp the clean towel in a bowl and softly wiped Luhan’s body. Although Luhan still in coma Mrs Oh still wanted to care Luhan as if he’s not in unconscious state, Sehun stared at Mrs Oh in a blank stare. He doesn’t know whether he’s feeling jealous over that or not because seeing his mother taking good care of his twins in affectionately made him think that Luhan’s lucky because everyone was looking after him.

“Dear, don’t forget to message Jaehee to come home.” Mrs Oh reminded her son as she put the damp towel in the bowl back, and Sehun nodded his head in response and quickly searched for his phone to message Jaehee.

 

 

 

They were at the office, and Junmyeon was at the counter to ask for the paper to sign up in club. Jaehee was seating on the bench waiting for Junmyeon to get back here suddenly her phone beeped showing a new message came in. Without any further she opened the phone only to see the message from Sehun – Mr cold shoulder, her heart was beating fast without she realized why that is supposed to be anyway.

She touched the new message, and thought why would the guy message her out of blue anyway? She thought wordlessly.

 

From: Mr cold shoulder

If you have done with your class go home right after that .

 

And in Jaehee’s mind she already thought weird things the coincidence could happen if she go back home afterwards.

   


Sorry it took me about 3 weeks to write this chapter. im having writer's block and at the same time im preparing for my school. since my holiday is about in the end. Im quite busy. as I was scanning this story last night. I realized, i didn't write a lot detail in every chapter and im messed up. idk if you guys still find this story interesting and did you guys understand my plot story? and as promise It this story surely will have 25 chapters. Actually this story on got 2k words but  I wanted to write longer since, im gonna be super busy after this. It's not like I didn't like to write. I wanted too but since next year gonna be my important year so I have to focus as well. 

Don't worry I will write when I have some times. I won't go on hiatus like I did last year furthermore I wanted this story to end by next year. 

Pls Leave some comments and upvote if you love my story! I appreciated you guys!

Sorry in advance because of my grammatical errors!