II

Branded You Mine

 

 

‘Princess you should have just let your legal counsel handled those matters. You pay for them let them do their job’ Donghae worriedly said.

 

‘You worry too much besides I let him handled it once but that devil won’t let my counsel stepped into his building. He’s not even answering my mails.’

 

‘That’s exactly why I’m more worried that you have to deal with him by yourself and look what happened based on your story anytime tomorrow your identity would soon be revealed, media will eat you alive.’

 

Dara couldn’t hide her smile anymore. Donghae her best friend and protector was always there when she needed him the most he knows everything about her. She met him three years ago in France when she was starting her career as an interior designer. He even took his time off from his work to come with her back to Korea. It’s not a secret to both of them that he liked Dara more than just a friend for he admitted that he love her and he’s willing to wait until she finalizes her divorce with her ‘husband’. She too admitted to herself that she liked Donghae but that’s it, you can like someone but it doesn’t mean you’re in love. But she loved Donghae as her brother. If only she could change her heart she would definitely do it for him.

 

‘What are you smiling at Princess? You don’t take me seriously.’ Donghae faking his annoyance.

 

‘You know what you’re just being too protective and I liked that, but really you don’t have to worry, I can handle it this time. You knew how much I prepared for this. And besides you won’t let something bad happen to me right?’ She smilingly said.

 

‘You shouldn’t have to ask, you know what my answer is.’ with that Donghae gave her a warm smile and held her hand.

 

‘Thank you my Knight. Gahhhd I can’t believe that were being melodramatic Jeez’ she teasingly said and they both laugh.

 

‘Don’t ruin the mood Princess. And may I remind you, though you’re very much successful designer don’t forget that you’re company needs you, we only have a month to settle things here in Korea. And did you tell your friends that you’re already here?’ Donghae pinched her nose.

 

‘Yah! You don’t have to remind it old man. I didn’t tell yet  but I’m pretty sure that they know it by now. Look.’ Dara laughingly held her phone while it rings and faced it to Donghae. ‘My cousin is burning the lines. I’ll just get this’ She then stood up and walked away.

 

Before she could even speak, Bom throw fits of questions. ‘Yah Sandara! Why didn’t you tell me you’re coming? Do I have to know it from other person? When did you arrive?  Where are you right now? When will you come here? Are you with Donghae?’

 

‘Jeez Bom take it easy, one question at a time I’m not going anywhere, I guessed you missed me that much huh. Save all your questions for tomorrow I’ll be staying there for awhile.’ She answered while still laughing.

 

‘Alright! I’ll be waiting for you tomorrow. Minzy is excited to see you. You take care okay. Love you Dara. Bye.’ She then hanged up.

 

She was heading back to their table when she bumped into someone.

 

‘Dara?’ the man look stunned.

 

‘Taeyang?’

 

‘What a surprise. I didn’t expect to meet you here. Are you alone?’ Taeyang hugged her.

 

‘No, I’m with someone, you?’

 

‘I’m with J- my.. friends.’ Taeyang stuttered.

 

‘Oh, well I guess see you around my friend might be looking for me.’ Dara eyed him curiously and walked away.

 

‘This night is going to be exciting’ 

 

--------------------

 

 

 

 

‘Sorry it took me too long’ Dara apologized to Donghae. ‘Where were we again?’

 

‘Princess finished your dinner and let’s dance.’ He winked at her.

 

‘I liked that.’

 

-------------------

 

 

 

 

GD and TOP were drinking.  Taeyang didn’t utter a word that he saw Dara awhile ago. And he’s planning something that would make their boring night more interesting.

 

 ‘I heard that she’s back, what are you planning to do?’ TOP asked no one in particular but GD knew it’s for him.

 

‘Nothing’ GD finished the wine he was drinking and poured another one.

 

‘Nothing? but I heard she wants to get out of your marriage.’

 

‘Do you think I’ll give what she wanted hyung?’

 

‘And what you’ll let her suffer, just give it to her GD so that you can get your life back’ TOP said annoyingly. ‘it’s been three ing years already.’

 

‘Get my life back? Are you hearing what you said hyung? She took my life away the day she agreed to our parents to marry me.’ He answered darkly louder this time. ‘And no I’m not giving her the freedom that she wanted.’ GD drank all the contents of his glass he then turned around, scanned the people dancing around.

 

‘That babe looked so hot, what a lucky bastard’ Taeyang said joining GD scanning the crowd.

 

GD landed his eyes on a particular pair who has a world of their own. Though the light was slightly dimmed in that part he curiously studied the woman whose back was facing him. She was wearing a black haltered, body hugging mini dress exposing her back and accentuating her creamy white legs with high heeled red stiletto shoes. Her hair was waving softly against the beat of the music and she looked familiar to him; he saw how the man held the waist of the woman he was dancing with and how the woman laughed when the man whispered something to her. And that triggered GD to walk towards them.

 

‘Hey GD where are you going’ TOP asked but GD didn’t bother to answer.

 

‘Hyung relax! He’s just confirming what he saw’ Taeyang smirked. ‘What do you think hyung? What will happen to Dara when people knew her identity and were in fact married to GD?’

 

TOP didn’t answer and continue to drink.

 

-------------------------

 

 

 

GD made his way to the dance floor, clenching his jaw. And when he’s just few meters apart he just confirmed what he was thinking and darkly said.

 

‘May I dance with my WIFE!?’

 

Just then Donghae and Dara stopped dancing. Donghae glanced to GD and back to Dara. He saw how his Princess stiffened and smiles faltered. She’s not expecting to see him for the second time around in just one day especially with what happened early morning that day.

 

‘I don’t think she wants to dance with you’ Donghae said calmly.

 

*Clapped! Clapped! Clapped!* GD’s clapped attracted other pairs who were still dancing, they eyed him curiously.

 

‘So Dara you now have your Knight and Shining armor huh! But I bet you don’t want to cause a commotion here.’ he said while staring darkly on Donghae.

 

Dara held her chin up and looked to Donghae. ‘I’ll handle this just wait for me outside’ she said assuring him.

 

Êtes-vous sûr?’He said hesitatingly.

 

Dara nodded.

 

‘Okay just call me if anything happens’ Donghae then let go of Dara’s waist, caressed her hair and with one last look to GD he walked away which made the latter clenched his fist.

 

GD hastily headed towards Dara whose back still facing him. He held her waist tightly pressing her body to his and whispered to her ear. ‘Turn around’

 

Dara held her breath deeply, her heart pounding so hard but still not facing him. ‘Let me go.’ She’s trying to pry Jiyong’s hand on her waist. ‘I said let me go.’

 

‘I said turn around’ He said in full authority and much louder this time. ‘You don’t want to cause a scene here my dear wife.’

 

But Dara didn’t do what he said. With much force GD impatiently spun her around which made the other pairs looked at them. He’s now face to face with her. From her waist his hands found its way to her hands and entangled it on his neck before grabbing her waist tightly again. But they were not actually dancing they were just standing there.

 

‘You’re enjoying the night... too much with your... lover’ Jiyong said in controllable anger.

 

Just then Dara looked up to him. ‘It’s none of your ing business. And what do you care anyway? Are you here to ruin my night?’

 

 ‘It’s my damn business I’m warning you don’t mess with my turf Dara. You’re carrying the name Kwon so act like one.’

 

‘That’s why I’m asking you to sign those ing papers so we can both have our freedom and for you not to worry about me ruining your name.’ Dara exploded removing her hands from his neck and pushed him hard.

 

‘You my WIFE have a foul mouth; I guessed that’s what three years in France made you.’

 

‘So you now noticed, people change Jiyong and I’m not an exemption to that.’ Dara retorted back.

 

'Do you really think I’ll sign? No. I’m not giving you that Dara you’re the one who agreed to this so let’s both suffer. And may I remind you... You announced to the world that you are my wife.’ GD said darkly.

 

‘Damn you bastard!’ Hatred was written on her eyes she pushed him again and walked pass him. She didn’t mind the stares that the people were giving to her.

 

GD’s eyes followed her until she vanished from his sight.

 

 

__________________________________

 

French words English Translation:

Etes vous sur - Are you sure

 


 

Thank you for subscribing, voting, viewing and commenting on my story. Its very much appreciated <3<3<3

By the way how's the story so far? Does it bores you? Do you find it confusing? or its such a waste on your time reading this?

To tell you the truth I'm actually confused too hahaha I'm having a hard time conceptualizing this story and I don't know where it heading to hahaha. There's so much going on my mind right now like the story line and  how to connect this character to that character.^^ but please be patient with me I'm a neophyte when it comes to this.^_^V Enlighten me GDragon.

Please do leave comments below on what you think and feel on this story so I would know if I should continue this or not I won't bite promise.^__^

 

xoxo

silly-ahjumma