I

Branded You Mine

Soaking her body into the bath tub for almost an hour now. She absentmindedly touched her lips and remembered how the devil’s lips wandered to it, her heart was beating fast. She then remembered what happened earlier.

 


 

Stepping down from her Ferrari 458 Italia, everyone was looking at her with envy and admiration. A white Lamborghini with 888 plate number caught her attention. Oblivious to the stares she directly went to the reception area of Kwon Corporation. She was greeted with the two receptionists.

 

‘Hi! I’m looking for Mr. Kwon’ She said.

 

The two receptionists glanced at each other knowingly before one of them speaks up. ‘Do you have an appointment with Mr. Kwon Miss?

 

‘Oh I don’t have but I’m sure he’ll see me.’

 

‘Take a seat and Wait for a moment.’ The receptionist said. Thirty minutes has passed and Dara was now getting impatient. She heard the receptionists talked in a hushed tone.

 

‘Mr. Kwon is now into teenagers huh! He changed his taste from time to time from models to idols to actress and now a student.’ Tiffany said eyeing Dara.

 

Dara wore a white sleeveless tank top and blue jeans which hugged her body perfectly. She matched it with a scarf, high heeled boots, clutch and shades, with minimal make-up on.

 

They are used to pretty women who come to their company almost every day looking for Mr. Kwon and that day was not an exemption.

 

Kwon Jiyong is one of the eligible bachelors in Korea together with Big Bang, the five sons of the prominent families in Korea.  With their devastatingly handsome faces, millions of fortunes and wealth women swarm around them like the bees to a flower specially the well known jetsetter and heir of Kwon International Group of Companies, Kwon Jiyong. He is known for his no strings attached ladies love image. Though some rumours said that Kwon Jiyong was actually married to the daughter of Korea’s former President but no one believes knowing his reputation when it comes to women .

 

‘This one is totally different.  With class? Yeah, a socialite? Yes but not as sophisticated as to other women who came by’ IU said while snorting.

 

Dara breathe deeply and tried to calm down, why’s everyone comparing her to other she’s tired and sick of it. She walked towards them and the two stopped talking when they saw her.

 

 ‘Sorry Miss but Mr. Kwon is not yet around.  And you have to set an appointment to meet him’. IU said.

 

‘Oh so you let me wait for him for freaking thirty minutes and now you’re telling me he’s not around? What’s your name?’ Dara looked at IU’s ID. ‘Miss IU I think you’re lying. I saw his car at the parking area He’s car is the white Lamborghini right?’ IU gulped and nodded but by the looked of them they would not let her go and meet with their boss.

 

Dara can’t contain her anger anymore she removed her sunglasses and speak up again, louder this time. ‘Look I want you to ring your boss’s secretary and tell her that Mr. Kwon’s wife is here. faire vite’ And with that flashes of camera blinded her. She didn’t notice the media lurking around the company earlier. They swarmed around her and she was bombarded with tons of questions. She was shocked and she didn’t expect it to happen. And when she thought she couldn’t breathe anymore the guards of the company made their way to her and dragged the reporters out of the company. She was then escorted into the private elevator.

-------------

 

Dara  seated at the lounging area in front of Mr. Kwon’s office. Yuri, his secretary eyed her carefully and gave her water to calm her down. She can’t believe that her boss was actually a married man, and the rumours about him being married was  in fact true.

 

‘Are you okay Ma’am?’ she asked.

 

‘Yeah I’m fine I was just shocked with what happened’ Dara smiled a little at her.

 

‘Don’t worry ma’am, the guards got an order from our boss not to let those reporters stepped on this building ever again.’ Yuri said assuredly. ‘If you’re really fine now let me bring you to Mr. Kwon he‘s now waiting for you.’

 

And with that Dara composed herself and wore the cold expression that she practiced for a long time.

 

There’s no turning back its past over due. Yuri opened the door and with a deep calming breath she entered the room.

 

She saw him there standing with his back facing her looking at the city. Without further ado ‘I want a divorce. I want my freedom back Jiyong!’ Dara stared at the man, clutching her purse tightly. She doesn’t know what he is thinking, the way he looked at her made her feel uneasy like before but she can’t let him know that.

 

Jiyong just stared back not answering, checking her from head to toe, not minding to ask her to take a seat, with one last linger look he smirked and went back to his seat, dialled his secretary ‘Yuri, hold the meeting for awhile’

 

‘But Sir, Mr.Yang and Mr. Choi are already here’ Yuri said.

 

‘Give me a favour darling, tell them that something IMPORTANT came up!  I’ll be there in a minute’ then he hanged up.

 

 Emphasizing the word important, Dara looked away and creased her forehead not understanding him. That was the first time in three years of their ‘marriage’ that he said she is important.  Not that she cares anymore but still it’s something new to her.

 

That didn’t escape Jiyong’s eyes. After he ended the call he made her way to Dara, who was still on the door and busying herself with her phone. He was too shocked when his secretary phoned him and told him that his wife was there and was being ambushed by the reporters. He clenched his jaw.

 

 ‘So!’ He said huskily loud enough for Dara to hear him. ‘Mind to take a seat my dear wife. Meeting you today took me by surprise. You came here unannounced.’ He said void of any emotion.

 

‘If you just check and answer all my emails you would know that I’m coming back but don’t worry I won’t take too much of your precious time I know you’re a busy person, just sign the papers and I will not trouble you ever again’ She said coldly.

 

Staring intently at her ‘I have an important meeting with Mr. Yang and TOP, did the gang know that you’re here?’ Jiyong asked her without answering what she just said. Before Dara could retort back her phone rings. She turned back and answered her phone

 

‘I guess not’ Jiyong answered his own question. He went back to his seat while eyeing her curiously.

 

She can’t hide her smile ‘hey! I told you I call you when I got back to hotel. Pick me up and let’s have din-‘She didn’t finished her line when Jiyong grabbed her phone, he saw whose calling and ended the call abruptly.

 

She faced Jiyong ‘Quel est le problème avec vous? Give me back my phone jerk!’ Dara said angrily.

 

Jiyong dangled the phone in front of her and dropped it on the floor. Dara’s eyes widened on what he did. She hurriedly picked it up and faced him. Hatred was written on her face while Jiyong was looking at her boringly. ‘What?? You said to give it back to you.’

 

She breathes deeply trying to calm her nerves ‘You’re impossible I don’t really get you. I’ll just set an appointment again for you to sign those damn papers.’ she turned her heels away but Jiyong quickly grabbed her wrist and spun her.

 

They were now standing just few inches apart. They can smell each other’s breath and scent. She can smell him and the faint mint of his breath blowing her face. She shivered. ‘Qu'est-ce que vous voulez? ’ Dara said nervously.

 

From her wrist Jiyong’s hand found its way to Dara’s waist and pressed it securely on his body. ‘I didn’t get to kiss my bride’ with that Jiyong leaned down and kissed her angrily.

 


 

 

 

 ‘Argggh!! Stupid, stupid, stupid!!! vous etes stupide Sandara!! You’re the most stupid among all the stupid out there’ She muttered to herself angrily. ‘You went there for him to sign the papers and not to reveal yourself and be kissed by that devil.’ She then hastily grabbed her bath robe and put it on. She was sure that any minute now the news about her being Kwon Jiyong’s wife would spread like a wild fire throughout Korea.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

French Words Translation in English:

Faire Vite - do it quickly or faster

Quel est le probleme avec vous - What's your problem? or What's the problem with you?

Quest-ce que vous voulez - What do you want?

Vous estes stupide - You're stupid