XIII

Branded You Mine

 

ENJOY READING EVERYONE!!! 

 

"Love cannot be found where it doesn't exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does"

 

 

______________________________________________

 

 

"I look... hideous" Dara has been looking at herself in front of life size mirror for couple of minutes. She's examining her face. She has dark large circles around her eyes and she looks so pale. She hasn't been going out for quite some time now. All she's been doing is staying at her room skyping, sketching and doing business transactions online, that's one of the reasons of her corpse like appearance according to her.

 

"I think I should go out of this room... Mr. Sunshine definitely miss me."

 

"That's a good idea Ma'am" Nana interrupted her self-monologue. Dara didn't notice her entering her room. Nana is now smiling while watching how she examines herself.

 

"Is there's anything you need Nana?" She glimpsed at her bedside clock its past 10 in the morning. Nana would not be coming to her unless she's serving her food or do room cleaning.

 

"Nothing Ma'am. I just want to inform you that I will not be serving your food today. We’re having our day off" She said smiling.

 

"Oh Okay. That's fine I'll just have my breakfast later. You sure in a good mood today huh!"

 

"Of course Ma'am we should be happy every day because every day is a new beginning." Nana said proudly still smiling at her.

 

‘What a creepy lady’ Dara thought to herself. She went to her bed and laid down staring onto the ceiling, her feet still on the carpeted floor.

 

She's been itching to ask GD about the flowers he constantly giving to her though he didn't give it personally. For the past consecutive days she's been receiving a white long stemmed tulip, she wanted to ask him but changes her mind in a minute, for she's afraid of what he might say.

 

Dara's reverie was cut off when Nana's head popped out in her line of vision smiling still. She was beyond shocked as she immediately sat up.

 

"Goodness Nana! Don’t show up like that I almost punched you!"

 

"Sorry Ma'am." Nana apologized beamingly.

 

"And would you please stop smiling too much it creeps me out. Just tell me what you want because obviously you're not here just to beam around and observe me."

 

"Sorry again Ma'am I'm just too happy that's why. And oh Master Jiyong said

he'll have his breakfast with you he's waiting Ma'am."

 

"Tell him I'm not having my breakfast and why is he here? Doesn't he have a work?" The last time she joined him eating, it was such an awkward moment. GD kept staring at her and its totally uncomfortable eating while someone's watching you. Instead of being full she lost her appetite even though she's fond of Japanese food.

 

"It's Saturday Ma'am. He said if you refused to join him he will have no choice but to carry you downstairs and he'll be the one to feed you." Nana said trying to control her giggles.

 

Ugggghhhh!! She and GD are both weirdo and lunatic. Why I have to be in this place again?

 

"Should I call Master GD Ma'am?" Nana interrupted her thoughts.

 

"Don't you dare Nana. I can manage to go down by myself." She irritatingly said.

 

Dara puffed her cheeks and sighed deeply. She walked to the door she didn't even bother to fix her messy bun. She's wearing a white tank top with her pink pajamas. Little did she know she looks so innocent and ily cute. Nana followed her while throwing fits of giggles.

 

Dara stops from walking and glanced at Nana. Oh dear heaven let this weird stop. Why is she giggling like a maniac? She sighed for the nth time. "This house is full of insanity" she mumbled.

 

That insanity didn't stop when two of GD's other maids giggling while looking at her. "Good morning Ma'am" They greeted her enthusiastically. She replied them with an impish smile while shaking her head.

 

She directly went to the dining area and there she saw a sumptuous breakfast. Dara's stomach grumbled just by looking at the food before her. She creased her forehead and glanced back to Nana.

 

"Is he having visitors? What's with all these foods?" She asked them confusedly.  The three maids looked at each other and shook their heads in unison. The foods that are prepared is good for ten persons.

 

"Take a seat Ma'am and start your food Master GD will join you in a while." Nana pulled her seat and pushed her shoulders to let her sit.

 

With a confused face Dara starts to eat. She grabbed random food and taste it.

 

"Oh my! This one taste so good." She taste another dish. "This one too." She's enjoying what she's eating never noticing that someone was watching her.

 

"You three should teach me how to cook." But the three maids already made their exit after someone signaled them to leave Dara alone.

 

"I could teach you how."

 

Dara choked out and almost spat the juice she was drinking when she saw GD leaning on the door frame staring at her with amusement on his face. He's in jeans wearing an apron above his topless body and a toque.

 

"Does the foods taste well?" He asked while removing the toque and apron revealing his fine upper body, his tattoos are like art pieces put together to make a good and satisfying canvass. GD sat down in front of her pouring juice in his glass. His eyes never leaving hers.

 

"You cooked all of these?" She answered him with a question a bit surprised. How could he cook and prepare these foods? She herself couldn't do a simple recipe without cutting her hand.

 

"Is that surprising Dara?" GD half smiled when he saw the surprised look on her face. "Continue eating I cooked these foods for the two of us, I know you're fond of it."

 

Yeah she's surprised but what struck her the most was the fact that he's not wearing a shirt in front of her in broad day light with the wind gushing out from the wide open life size window in the kitchen and staring at her intently.

 

She closed her eyes briefly before sneering at him.  "Could you please wear a shirt on? It’s so improper. And quit staring. Geez"

 

GD chuckled and leaned closer to her. "Why does it bother you? Or should I say it affects you?" He said mischievously.

 

"Yes it affects me. I lost my appetite. Thanks to you." Dara stood up. "Stop playing with me GD" she's about to head out when GD's voice haltered her steps.

 

"Stay..." GD stood up and walked. He stopped besides her staring straight ahead. Dara looked at him.

 

"Stay… stay here and eat. You need to eat the whole gang will be here tonight I don't want them to think I'm not taking care of you... just so you know I'm not playing." With that he walk passed her.

 

Dara left dumbfounded on what he said. Leaving her confused than ever.

 

 

 

___________________________

 

 

 

"DARA! Are you alright?" Bom wailed while hugging her tightly.

 

"Bom I'm good... Let me go I can't breathe." Bom let go of her and inspected Dara, she heaved a sigh after seeing her cousin okay. CL and Minzy followed the hysterical Bom giving Dara peck on her cheeks.

 

"I'm glad you’re good Dara or else I'm ready to pulverize that man." Aside from TOP and Donghae only her knew what GD has done to Dara. Even CL doesn't know about it.

 

"He's my cousin Bom." CL interjected. "Take easy on him. Remember he's the one who invited us. We came here to bond with them not to wrestle okay."

 

"Whatever Cee."

 

"Okay are you two done? Drop that topic I'm doing good no need to worry about me. Come on in."

 

They went straight into the garden where the Big Bang guys doing their job grilling their dinner while having bottles of alcohol.

 

"Wassup guys!" CL greeted them. She directly went to them and give them hug and peck on their cheeks. Minzy and Bom did the same.

 

They become close with the guys after Dara left for France. They clicked and always hang around each other when they have time. Only Bom has not been so fond of GD after that incident. She's not hanging out with them if GD is around.

 

"What took you so long? You ladies should do the cooking and not us." Seungri complained.

 

Daesung elbowed him while smiling at them. "Don't mind this moron." He said.

 

"No. Oppa we will help you." Minzy offered to help. She's about to go near them when Taeyang stopped her.

 

"No Minzy we're good here just help us set the table up." He head locked Seungri with his arms. Making the guy whimpered.  The ladies laugh by that scene.

 

"I'm glad you three came." GD said.

 

"Of course we missed you and Dara. We're happy seeing you two back again." CL responded to her cousin.

 

Dara who has been listening to their pleasantries became rigid on her spot after hearing what CL said. That didn't escape GD's attention.

 

"I'm just happy seeing Dara that's all. If wasn't for her I'm not coming here." Bom butted in inspecting her nails.

 

TOP sensing the awkwardness in the atmosphere clapped his hands and said "I think you ladies should go and prepare our table. Right Dara?"

 

Dara yelped and nodded to TOP. She smiled at him and he did the same, she's thanking him for shaking the uneasy air off. TOP stares lingered to Dara. GD just watched how the two talked with their eyes. He gritted his teeth unconsciously.  He feels like he want to scoop TOP's eyes out.

 

"Oh right. Come on in help me set the table we're having a barbecue party." She quipped looking at her friends.

 

 

______________________________

 

 

 

 

"Where are his maids? I'm lazy doing these kind of stuffs." Bom complained while Dara handling her with plates. CL and Minzy were busy getting the utensils.

 

"They went out and be back by tomorrow. Let's finish this and eat I'm hungry." Dara responded. Bom watched her cousin intently.

 

She sighed. "Say, Dara are you really fine with this?" She placed the plates on the counter before continuing. "I mean you and GD?"

 

Dara passed another plate to Bom. "What do you mean by me and GD? If fine Bom this is just temporary. I'll be back in France once this is over."

 

"What? You're going back to France?" CL butted in she's carrying the utensils tray followed by Minzy. She placed it in the counter and faced Dara. "Did I hear it right?"

 

Dara looked at Bom, she inhaled deeply. "Yes Cee, you heard it right I'll be back in France soon."

 

"But why? I thought you and GD are back together?"

 

"No. It’s not what you guys think." Dara turned her back and headed to the refrigerator to get the drinks and other side dishes.

 

"I came back not to stay but to let him sign our divorce papers." Dara arranged the dishes and placed the drinks on a bucket.

 

"Divorce? I didn't get it." CL and Minzy were waiting for Dara to answer but Bom beat her.

 

"It's simple. They don't get along well and she realized she's better off without him. You know how your cousin despise Dara CL."

 

"But if you’re divorcing him why are you living with him?" CL asked confusedly.

 

"GD took her here. And your cousin doesn't want to sign those freaking papers."

 

"Is that true?" Dara nodded. "But he can't force you if you don't want Dara. Does Auntie and Uncle know about this?"

 

"No. I planned to fly back to France with Donghae but he caught us. Then Auntie and Uncle visited me I'm about to tell them about my divorce plan but I didn't get to say it."

 

"Look… I'm still pursuing my plan it’s just that... after I heard about Auntie's condition I thought it's better if I postponed it for a while.

 

"But you’re just prolonging it Dara soon they will know it and the result will be just the same."

 

"What can I do? I cannot take it if anything happens to her because of that. I want to tell them with GD, for now I'll pretend we're doing fine."

 

Little did they know. GD heard their entire conversation. He didn't plan to eavesdrop. He went inside to get some drinks when he heard the ladies talking. He's about to head out but after hearing his name his feet won't move.

 

GD doesn't know what to feel. He's happy knowing that Dara is concern with his mom but something gripped his heart knowing that she's still planning on leaving him, and he's pissed as hell with himself for feeling that way. He walked out with his fist tightly clenched.

 

The three ladies watched Dara with sadness in their eyes. "Listen Dara whatever your plans are we're just here to support you. If that's what make you and GD move on with your lives then who are we to decide. I just wish the best for both of you." CL said sincerely.

 

 

 

_______________________________

 

 

 

 

The whole villa is filled with loud voices and laughter’s. All of them are busy eating, drinking and telling stories. That's the first time that all of them gathered and bonded.

 

The cold summer wind blows softly against the plants and flowers in the garden where they all gathered.

 

Dara who's not a drinker tried to taste one of the alcoholic beverages. "I didn't know that it taste good." She gulped the whole bottle in one go.

 

"Wooohooo! Finally Dara you're a grown up woman now. I'm proud of you cousin." Bom shouted and everyone laugh except for one particular guy. GD who's sitting across Dara eyed her every move.

 

TOP who noticed GD think of something that will make his night more fun and entertaining. 'Make the Dragon Jealous' He thought while smiling mischievously.

 

"Let’s get it Onnn!" TOP shouted making everyone surprised by his sudden outburst. Nonetheless they all laugh on his antics. Even the Seungri shouted with him and toast another drink.

 

"Want another drink?" TOP wiggled another bottle in front of Dara. He then placed his other arm on Dara's back chair making look like he's wrapping his arms on the Dara's shoulder.  GD seeing that straightened his back and gulped his drink.

 

"I would love to! Thank you!" Dara smiled and reached for the bottle but GD suddenly grabbed it.

 

"She's not getting another drink TOP." He angrily said eyeing TOP with his murderous stares.

 

"Give that to me GD! You’re not my Dad! I want to drink!" Dara annoyingly said and grabbed the drink onto to GD's grasp.

 

"Take it easy man we are here to have fun, don't be a kill joy." TOP said, amused on GD's reaction.

 

"She knows what she's doing so take a chill." CL added.

 

"" GD muttered and took his seat sluggishly. Seungri handed him with another drink and try to engaged him into their conversation but GD half-listened to them, his attention are still on the two person in front of him having the world of their own.

 

"Damn" GD mumbled.

 

"Were you saying something hyung?" Seungri asked him.

 

GD looked at him making Seungri scampered in fear. "Mind your business Seungri." TOP couldn't hide his smiles seeing GD's actions.

 

"Who's on? I'm planning for a beach get away next weekend." CL announced grabbing their attention.

 

"Yeaaaahhhh!" They all cheered up.

 

"We are coming count us all CL." Taeyang confirmed.

 

The three ladies are getting excited for their upcoming trip. They gushed about what they wear and such.

 

TOP and Dara continue fooling each other. They joke around while drinking. She's laughing while TOP was doing some weird poses unconscious of the fuming Dragon across her.

 

"There's something on your face Dara."

 

"Huh?"

 

"I said there's something on your face." TOP suddenly reached for Dara's face and wiped the dirt on her cheeks making Dara giggled. GD drank the contents of his bottle. He stood up suddenly and clenched his fist tightly. Everyone looked at him curiously.

 

"Are you okay GD?" Taeyang asked. But he didn't respond instead he looked to TOP before walking away.

 

"That gu-yyy ishh plainn weirddd.!" Dara said in slurred speech. Her alcohol tolerance reached its peak.

 

TOP laugh making everyone confused even Dara pouted her lips. "Wh-yyy are youuu laughing?" She said.

 

"Don't mind me it's nothing. Let’s continue our session." He said. I just achieve my goal for tonight. He added into himself.

 

The night's getting deeper. GD didn't join them after walking out. Being a neophyte drinker Dara passed out and was leaning down onto the table.

 

"Okay guys! Let’s call it for a night." TOP announced.

 

"You three ladies ride with me, you're all drunk. I'll take you home."

 

"Wh-aat abo-uut my ca-rrr?" CL interjected.

 

"Let your driver get it tomorrow and so as your car Bom." Both ladies just nodded their head.

 

"What aboo-uut meeh hyung?" Seungri asked.

 

"Ride with Daesung or Taeyang you rascal. Stop being a girl."

 

"Where's GD?" Taeyang looked for their friend.

 

"Go ahead Taeyang,  I'll bid our goodbye to him. Assist the girls and wait for me in the car."

 

TOP carry Dara in bridal style. She's fast asleep. He went inside and saw GD sitting in a mini bar. He headed to him.

 

"We are going home." GD spun his seat. He stared onto his friend with contempt into his eyes. His vision landed onto Dara.

 

He stood up and without a word he hastily but securely get Dara from TOP's arm. Dara purred into his chest.

 

"I'll take her from here." GD headed on to the stairs. His tracks faltered when he heard TOP's chuckle.

 

"Are you insulting me TOP?" GD said without even glancing back to his friend.

 

"You know what man? You're funny."

 

GD looked back at him. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"

 

"See?! I said you my friend is funny. I just made my conclusion for tonight. You're one of a hell jealous retard." TOP laugh again before continuing. "Don't worry I won't steal Dara to you. She's too nice for me."

 

"! You planned all this?" GD unbelievingly asked.

 

"At last you found out. It's so fun man I thought you're going to punch me earlier."

 

"Damn you."

 

"Yes I know I'm brilliant. And oh by the way I made her drunk so you can make your way with her."

 

"WHAT?"

 

"Just kidding! Take care of her." TOP spun around and waved his hand while heading out.

 

 

 

_____________________________

 

 

 

 

GD opened the door to his room, and closed it using his foot. The light automatically turns on. He went straight onto his bed lying Dara down. He looked at her for too long before sighing and washed his face with his hands.

 

GD went to their bathroom for a while. He washed his face and removed his shirt before heading out.

 

He abruptly stopped and gaped open when he saw Dara removing her shirt with eyes still closed. She successfully removed it and throw it somewhere in the room, it landed a few inches from his feet. Her next action make him grunt.

 

Dara stood up on the top of his bed her back facing him as she slowly ing her pants. He hurriedly picked up her shirt on the floor and went near his bed.

 

"Dara what are you doing?" He grabbed her arms from where he stands and stopped her from what she's about to do. "Here's your shirt put it on."

 

"Bom... its hooot in here... I can't sleep." Dara said removing GD's hand on her arms. She faced him with half lidded eyes.

 

GD was about to look away when he saw the tattoo on her chest making his heart and body pumped up. He stared at it. That's the only time he appreciate tattoo on woman's body. His name inked on her. A smile crept up on his face.

 

"What... now? Did you… like it?" Dara giggled and was about to step down on the bed when her foot lodged into the bed sheets.

 

"Wheww! That was close." GD thankfully said with no one. He caught Dara on time. They were now lying on the floor with topless bodies. Dara straddling on the top of him.

 

"Thank you... for catching me." Dara's breathe fanning the space between GD's ear and neck while his arms securely wrapped on Dara's tiny waist.

 

"Are you... hurt?" GD's voice caught up on his throat when Dara propped her hands and looked at him with droopy eyes.

 

"No..." She answered.

 

Their face are few inches away from each other. He could smell her sweet scent mashed up with a tinge of alcohol. GD stared on to Dara's face as he traced it with his other hand. His eyes landed on her slightly parted lips.

 

GD hesitated for a moment as he bridged the gap between them as he claimed her lips. He planned to give her just a quick peck but her actions made him surprised. Dara's half lidded eyes shut closed and responded to him eagerly. He didn't expect it.

 

Stop it you bastard, she's drunk and you’re not! She doesn't know what she's doing. GD's thoughts tried to stop him but all of that were thrown away after Dara made a grunt sound.

 

They were now kissing feverishly. GD held Dara's waist tightly as her hands firmly placed on to his bare chest. Dara's taste intoxicated GD. He doesn't want to stop. His hands exploring the bareness of Dara's back making the lady above her moan. He was about to unbuckle the strap of her brassiere when Dara's voice stopped her.

 

"Wha-t a-rree we do-ing?" Dara said in between their kisses. She stopped to catch her breathe. GD was about to kiss her again when Dara held and sat up abruptly on his legs. She's gagging up. She jogged her way to the bathroom and there she threw up. Leaving GD cursing himself.

 

After a minute of cursing. He stood up and made his way to the bathroom. He saw Dara sleeping soundly with her arms resting on the toilet bowl. GD shook his head and went near her. He scooped her up and placed gently onto his bed. He covered her with his futon.

 

He left her again. After a minute he's back with clean clothes on his shoulder and basin with warm water. GD carefully wiped her face and arms. She didn't even move for she's totally wasted because of too much drinking, making it easy for him to put his shirt onto her.

 

He watched her sleeping. He removed a few strands of her hair covering her face. GD shook his head and sighed. He stood up and about to go to the bathroom when Dara mumbled on her sleep that made him look at her.

 

"I hate you... G..D..."

 

 

__________________

 

 

 

"Ouch... My head! Ughhh!" Dara sat up and held her head tightly. She cursed herself for drinking. Her head is pounding like it could break any moment. She abruptly closed her as a blinding light hit her. Vivid scenes engulfed her mind. She fell down and kissed someone.

 

Must be a weird dream. She thought.

 

She opened her eyes when she noticed she's not on her room. Panic could be seen on her face when she realized she's not wearing the shirt she wore last night. Dara's not aware of a man watching her from the couch beside the veranda.

 

Dara looked around surprised to see GD. "What am I doing here?" She asked.

 

"You passed out. I carried you here." He said nonchalantly.

 

"Oh goodness!" She exclaimed. Her eyes were round as saucers as she looked at him. "Is this your shirt I'm wearing!?"

 

"What do you think? You threw up horribly last night I had no choice but to clean and dress you up."

 

"OH MY! What the hell am I thinking?" Dara hide her face on her palms as her cheeks heated from too much embarrassment.

 

"Was that a hobby of yours to get drunk?" GD asked. Irritation and something else could be heard on his voice. He cannot imagine Dara getting drunk in a foreign land and do what she did last night. He clenched he jaw and fist, he's about to murder someone just by thinking about it

 

Dara didn't answer him instead she stood up still holding her head tightly and heading to her room.

 

"Dammit Dara ANSWER ME!" His sudden outburst surprised and stopped her from moving.

 

She turned sideways facing him. "It's none of your business GD and what do you care anyway." She ark her brows and about proceed to the door.

 

"DAMN IT DARA! IT’S MY ING BUSINESS WE ALMOST ED LAST NIGHT!"

 

Dara stood rigidly on her spot. Her face colored red as flashes of scenes that she thought as dream dawned to her. Her back facing him as she refused to face him. Embarrassment and heat flooded her system. She bit her lips and exhaled deeply.

 

Dara walked towards the door and open it. "I'm glad it didn't happen." before banging the door closed.

 

 

 

____________________________________________

 

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR GUYS!!!

 

Hello! How was it? Did you guys like it? :))

Wow thank you for your upvotes <3 It's very much appreciated!!! 

Hello to my new subscribers and friends. Hope you'll like the story :))

 

xoxo,

silly-ahjumma