XI

Branded You Mine

 

 

 

"I'm gonna be late! This traffic ! ughhh!" Dara hit the steering wheel of her car. She has to hurry her final exam is about to start. She woke up late because of HIM. Thinking about him late night was not a good idea.

 

She's stuck in the middle of traffic when she noticed a familiar face entering a coffee shop. 

 

"Sohee?" She's trying to confirm what she saw. Her car moved a little from the traffic and stopped right in front of the coffee shop. She's beyond surprised and confused when she saw Sohee with another man. "Maybe It’s her friend" she thought but when the man leaned on and kissed Sohee on her lips, she proved it wrong.

 

She's about to go down when the buzzing of horns filled her ears. The cars were moving forward. She can't concentrate on her driving. She's bothered by what she saw. She's been thinking if she would say it to GD or not.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Its Friday, Dara was invited by the Big Bang boys to join their night out.

 

They were enjoying each other’s company when GD and Sohee arrived inside the VIP room looking so sweet and all. The room grew quiet.

 

The boys looked at Dara who’s looking around avoiding the sight before her.

 

"Hey bro! I thought you won't make it?" TOP broke the silence.

 

"Nah! I just got busy with things." GD and Sohee sat down in front of Dara. Sohee s her hands around GD's arm and rest her head on his shoulders while looking at her mockingly.

 

"Dara you wanna dance?" Taeyang asked feeling the tension between the two ladies.

 

"Sure." She glanced at the couple in front of her before standing up.

 

Dara and Taeyang were already on the dance floor when GD gazed at them from a far. He removed the hands of Sohee and drink the glass of beer in one go. He looked so pissed. And he doesn't know why. Sohee noticed it.

 

She glance at the pair whose dancing merrily before looking up to GD. "Hey Honey what's the problem" Sohee caressed GD's face.

 

"Nothing." A creased on his forehead marked. He shot another glass of beer.

 

Taeyang and Dara was later on joined by Seungri and Daesung. They were dancing and laughing crazily. Sohee glanced at GD who’s looking at the dance floor she then squinted at Dara from a far. She's being irritated and annoyed seeing her happy especially she's being close with GD's friend.

 

"Okay! Can we just... rest for a while guys." Dara said running out of breathe because of too much dancing and laughing.

 

They all sat down in one table. GD was eyeing Dara who’s busy chatting with his friends. She's animatedly talking and laughing with them which makes Sohee and him agitated.

 

Dara then excused herself, she went to the restroom. Sohee followed her. Dara didn't get there when Sohee hindered her.

 

"So... you're enjoy the night flirting with GD's friends?"

 

"I don't know what you are talking about?" Dara was about to walk passed by her but Sohee grabbed her arms to stop her.

 

"Tsk... Don't be a pathetic denial queen. I know you're trying to be close with GD's friends."

 

"FYI I'm not trying to be close to them, besides it’s not my problem anymore if they like me more than you! And who are you calling pathetic? Have you look yourself in front of the mirror?" Dara put her hands on her waist and ark her brow.

 

"Ohhh so you're telling me I'm the pathetic? Look here Sandara, do you think GD will like you back? Even if you're close with his friends he will not like you okay! And even if... you're getting married you will not have him do you get that!?" Sohee saw a surprised face of Dara when she said that.

 

"What? Are you surprised that I know you like GD? I'm not stupid not to know that. So who's pathetic here? GD loves me and you... he only uses you for his provisions." 

 

Dara smirked trying to control her temper. "Say all you want Sohee but you will NEVER EVER… have his name. I will be his legitimate partner in life, the one his parents and friends approved of and the one who will bear the name Kwon."

 

Sohee can't hide her emotions she's about to slap Dara but Dara's reflexes are quicker she pushed Sohee that causes the latter to fall off the floor.

 

"Don't you ever try to lay a finger on me Sohee. I still have your secret... a secret that you don't want GD to know... I saw you with another man the other day and don't you try to deny that."

 

Sohee's face ran out of color. She was shocked. "You b*tch" She mumbled. She then saw GD coming busy with his phone. She covered her face with her hands and pretended that she's crying.

 

"Why are you doing this to me Dara? You know how much I love GD, he's the only man I want."

 

"What are yo-" Dara didn't finish her sentence when GD hurriedly slumped on the floor to help Sohee.

 

"What's happening here?" GD looked at Sohee to Dara. "Why are you on the floor Sohee?"

 

There goes Sohee trying to be pitied. "Ho-ne-y" She sobbed leaning on GD's chest. "Dara pu-shed me. I don't k-now wh-y she did th-at. Then she sa-id she will d-o everything to se-parate us."

 

GD squinted his eyes on Dara. Sohee cried again "Ho-ney she's trying to blackmail me, she said if I don't break up with you she will... she will tell you th-at I'm having affair with someone. She's a witch Honey. She likes you and she's telling your Dad about us. She wants you and your name. She wants us to be separated."

 

Dara can't control her emotions and anger anymore "What are you saying Sohee!? You evil! I didn't say that! You tried to slap that's why I pushed you." TOP heard the commotion.

 

Dara looked at GD who's clenching his jaw staring at her. "GD... look I didn't talk to your Dad! She's lying! And it’s true that she's having an affair! She’s cheating on you. I saw it! That's the reason of her constant excuses during your dates. Believe me!"

 

"Do you think I'll believe you Ms. Park! Do you really think I will like you?" He smirked mockingly at her. "What you did only proves one thing... you are a b*tchy pet of my father." With that GD left with Sohee whose still crying.

 

Dara's eyes moistened. Her tears flooded her face. TOP who watched the incident can't help but to go near Dara and comfort her.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

"What the hell are you doing Jiyong? You're meeting that girl again!? And for heaven’s sake what are you thinking? making Dara tagged along while you're seeing that lowlife girl!?" A thundering voice of Mr. Kwon echoed in his office.

 

"Who told you that Dad? Tell me!!! You’re pet Sandara Park again!" GD grimly said

 

Mister Kwon opened his drawer throw the pictures on his table. Pictures of GD and Sohee dating and a picture of them with Dara in it are scattered all over the table.

 

GD didn't answer. Mr. Kwon gritted his teeth. "I hired a damn investigator! You're really testing my patience Jiyong! Since you're being a bastard you just make it easy for me. Your marriage with Sandara Park will happen this coming Sunday! Don't you ever try to get away with this you know what will happen to you and to that girl." With that Mr. Kwon walked out.

 

Out of madness and frustration GD punched the glass table which causes it to break. His fist bleeds.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Sunday came. The marriage between Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park took place. It’s a private closed wedding ceremony held in one of Kwon's resort. Only their immediate family and close friends were invited.

 

Dara's wearing a simple white sleeveless dress and a pair of white stiletto shoes. Her laid down hair was accessorized with blossoming buds of carnation flowers. She looked ethereal.

 

It's past the scheduled time for their marriage. The groom is almost 30 minutes late. Its 5:30 in the afternoon. You could see the tension on the venue especially Mr. Kwon. He's about to go and get Jiyong when a roaring motorbike arrived.

 

GD's wearing a black biker jacket in a white shirt and a ripped jeans. His right hand still in bandage. He looked like he came straight into a club and seems a bit drunk.

 

Everyone was looking at him. "Okay people let's get this damn thing done." He walked straight into the altar. Dara didn't do the usual bride's walk instead she hurriedly went beside GD as urged by Mr. Kwon.

 

While the wedding ceremony takes place. Everyone eyed GD as he yawns and do things inappropriate for a wedding like texting and listening to music. Mr. Kwon can't hide his anger.

 

"You may now put the rings on each other while saying your vows." The priest said.

 

GD hastily get the ring and put it to Dara. Without even saying a word. Dara did the same. The priest just looked at them confused and annoyed.

 

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest declared. Dara didn't know what to do, she's nervous, anxious and somewhat expecting it.

 

"No need for that." GD hardly grabbed Dara's arm and about to walked out of the venue.

 

"GD where are we going!? You’re hurting me." Dara protested.

 

Big Bang and Dara's friend were about to go near them but Mr. Kwon beat them to it.

 

"What are you doing Jiyong?" Mr. Kwon try to stop GD.

 

"Don't meddle with us Dad I'm just giving you want you wanted. I have the license to do whatever I want she's my wife now remember!" GD gritted his teeth.

 

"I’m warning you, don't do anything stupid!" Mr. Kwon warned him while gritted his teeth and let the couple go.

 

Mr. Kwon looked at Dara's parents and plastered a smile. "He will take care of your daughter don't worry. They'll be happy." He said to them, but worry and sadness could be seen in their eyes.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________
 

 

 

 

"Where are you taking me?" GD hired a taxi. He didn't respond to Dara's question.   He removed his wedding ring and place it on taxi's seater.

 

"This is all your fault! Sohee's gone! She’s gone! I couldn't find her! Are you happy now!?" GD whipped his head to Dara. "Did you and Dad planned this!?" He yelled at her.

 

"Nn-oo!" Dara stammered.

 

"Do you think I'll believe your b*lls huh!? You ruined my life!!" The taxi stopped. He went down. He opened the door and dragged Dara in her arm which turning into purplish in color due to bruise.

 

Dara became nervous and scared by the second she saw where they heading to. A tattoo studio. She tried to pry GD's iron hand on her arms but her strength was no match to GD's.

 

"Gg-D whh-at are we going to do the-re? Please let me go! You're drunk!" Dara pleaded. She's on the verge of her tears.

 

"Who says I'm drunk? And did you say you want my name! I'm giving it to you not only in papers!" GD said with the spirit of alcohol.

 

Dara took the chance when GD swayed a little. She's about to run but GD's reflexes were fast he grabbed Dara's waist and lift her like a sack of potato on his shoulder. Dara hit GD's back with her fists.

 

"Let me go! Please let me go!! Leeet meee gooo GD!" She's now in tears.

 

They went inside. They were greeted with a man on a hoodie jacket. He was surprised to see GD.

 

"What's up bro? What can I do for you?" Teddy said eyeing Dara confusedly whose crying with a hoarse voice.

 

"The usual hyung." GD said.

 

"Okay. Come on let's get it going you just came here a week ago for a session and you're going to get another ink today."

 

"Not me. Her." GD lay Dara on a bed.

 

"Ple-ase GD don't… don’t do this to me... Pleasee..." She sobbed terribly all her energy was drained. But GD doesn't seem to hear a thing. Her cries could be heard in the four walls of the studio.

 

"Hey bro! What’s this!? I don't do a session without the consent of the client herself especially if she's on her teens."

 

GD scratched her nape out of annoyance. "She's my damn wife and I'm your client. Get this ing business done!"

 

That's the first time Teddy saw how GD turned into someone he doesn't know.

 

The smell of sanitized alcohol, the bright light of the studio, the graffiti scattered on the wall makes Dara dizzy. She's out of energy by the lack of sleep and fatigue. Her nervousness and fear added to it, Dara fainted.

 

"GD she's unconscious, we can continue this some other time" Teddy persuade GD.

 

"No. I want it now and besides it will be easy for you to do your work now that she's unconscious." GD said while looking at Dara.

 

There's something in him that telling him to stop after gazing at Dara's angelic face but he bury it at the back of his mind.

 

"Where do you want to place it?" Teddy asked.

 

GD removed the strap of Dara's dress until it reached the hem of her strapless undergarment. "Put my name on it."

 

Teddy who's being an artist unknowingly chose a graphic that suits Dara aside from his name. A butterfly with its wings prepared to fly.

 

"Are you sure about this?" Teddy hesitated for a moment.

 

"Just do it hyung." Jiyong irritably answered.

 

Teddy shrugged and does what Jiyong said. Only the rapid and repeated sound of tattoo machine could be heard throughout the room. Jiyong seated at the corner with his head resting on the sofa intently eyeing Dara who unconsciously lying on the couch getting inked.

 

After an hour the session ended. Jiyong boringly walked towards Dara, there he saw just above her left was his name above a butterfly wing.

 

Kwon J.

 

He smirked devilishly. And with that he carelessly carried Dara whose arms limply dangling on her side.

 

He paid Teddy but before they head out of the studio. GD called TOP. He asked him to come.

 

TOP arrived with his car. He saw GD carrying Dara on his arms still unconscious. TOP was beyond shocked when he saw Dara's dress blotchily tainted with blood.

 

"What happened here?" TOP looked at Dara her arms are badly bruised. He opened his car and let GD lay Dara inside. TOP have hunched of what happened.

 

"Bring her home." He boringly said.

 

TOP punched him which causes GD to stumble.

 

"What the hell are you thinking GD!? Are you out of your mind!?" TOP held his collar and about to punch his friend again.

 

"She's my wife! I'll do anything I want with her! It’s none of your business!!! "He yelled at him.

 

"You're right she is your wife but it doesn't give you permission to do this to her! You disappointed me GD. I never thought you'll resort to this kind. And it’s my damn business especially if it includes my friend. One day you'll regret this!" With that he left GD on that position and went inside his car and drove.

 

GD whose still on the pavement threw up miserably after the car disappeared from his sight.

And that's the last time GD saw Dara.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

++++PRESENT++++

 

"Please don't... don't... DOOON'T" Dara woke up from another dream she had. Her face is stricken with tears. She clutched her chest and heave a deeply sigh.

 

"Another dream." She washed her face with her hands and looked at the window it’s already dark outside. "Did I sleep that long?" She asked herself.

 

She's about to stand when she noticed she's not in her room. She looked at her surroundings. It’s really not hers. Dara creased her forehead trying to remember what happened.

 

"I'm in my room… then I slept because..." She stopped for a while. "Ohmygoodness this can't be." She stood up and about to head out when she was stopped by the voice of the person that she doesn't want to see.

 

"So you're already awake... I'm about to call a doctor to check if you're still alive."

 

"What am I doing here? Didn't I say I don't want to go with you." Dara asked still her back is facing him.

 

"Sorry but you don't have choice. I almost grew out of roots waiting for you to finish packing... then your maid told me to go to hell and that you didn't want to go..." GD sat on the edge of the bed. "So I checked on you and found out you’re sleeping and being a considerate man I am I didn't bother to wake you up. I brought you here." GD said mischievously.

 

Dara is about to explode because if too much irritation with that man. She faced him, she stopped herself to go near him when she noticed he's only wearing a towel on his waist. Droplets of water are still lingering in some parts of his body. He just got out from the bathroom. He's wearing a mischievous smile while drying his hair with another towel.

 

GD's tattoos all over his upper body were all showing off. His muscles moves in its own accord. Dara couldn't help but to stare at him. Follow his every move. Her wonderment was cut when she heard GD's fits of smirks.

 

"You're enjoying what you are seeing? You can touch it if you want." GD stated naughtily with amused smile.

 

Dara was embarrassed by her act. She turned her back again and hide her scarlet red colored face. "I'm not enjoying it!"

 

An amused laugh of GD could be heard in the room. "If you say so."

 

"Will you please put your shirt on!” Dara yelled.

 

"Why? Are you distracted?" GD slowly moving closer to her. Dara sensed it.

 

"Don't go near me... I swear I'll kick that thing of yours."

 

GD stand at the back of Dara just few inches closer. He blew some air at her ear before whispering. "Awww Don't be so violent my dear....Relax... I'm not going to eat... YOU..." She had a total goose bumps in her whole body.

He passed by Dara laughing after saying that.

 

"Don't worry I'll be staying in different room unless you want to join me... you know I'm just one knock away." GD winked at her teasingly.

 

"In your face..." She squinted at him. She noticed that her room is an extension room of GD's room and they'll be sharing one bathroom. The only way to go out of her room is to pass by the main door which is located in his room, unless she wants to jump off out of the window which she doubted she can't.

 

GD observed Dara who is also observing the room. "Planning to escape? Sorry but you can't. If you want to go outside I'll go with you or you can ask the maid to join you."

 

"Am I a prisoner here?" She asked irritably.

 

"Yes, and I am your guard. So don't try seeing that man or else you'll be punished..." GD walked to her again, this time in front of her he gazed at her eyes. "When I say punishment... you will not forget it." He blew air to her face again. She turned into dark shade of red like a tomato.

 

GD headed out to his room when. "Before I forgot this towel is yours." GD removed the towel from his waist hastily which shocked Dara. She covered her eyes the minute she saw GD removing that damn towel.

 

GD laugh so hard with Dara's reaction. His laughter vibrated throughout the room. Dara peeked into his fingers and there she saw, GD is wearing a boxer shorts behind that freaking towel.

 

GD throw the towel on Dara's head which covered the latter's whole head. "Try to smell it. It’s good." And he hurriedly locked his door when Dara about to throw the towel on him.

 

"YOU JEEEEERRRRRKKKK!!!"

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN AFF FRIENDS :))

I would like to thank all of you again for subscribing, voting and viewing my story, though it feels like forever to update. Thank you for spending some time reading it. I will not get tired thanking you for appreciating my work. <3<3<3

BTW How's that? Did you like the updates? Does it bores you? or does it confused you? Comment your opinions below :))

CHEERS FOR 2016!!!

 

 

xoxo,

 

silly-ahjumma