VII

Branded You Mine

"Honey let's go somewhere else private... I don't want here it’s getting boring" Sohee said while playing with the hem of Jiyong's collar. Seungri and Daesung secretly eyed the girl annoyingly.

 

"There she goes again... wanting to hump the dragon" Seungri said in a low tone. TOP kicked his foot mouthing 'Shut Up' to Seungri.

 

It pisses the hell out them whenever they are hanging up and Sohee will always shows up. Like she's the shadow of Jiyong. It irritates them whenever the girl acts bossy and all. She flirts with their friend openly everytime she has, even with them around.

 

"Until now I'm still wondering what does Jiyong-hyung liked about her? yeah she's pretty but that's just it..'

 

"Will you just shut your mouth up Seungri and mind your own business." Just like Seungri, TOP is also curious. There's something about this girl screaming trouble.

 

"Let’s stay here for a while Sohee. Then later let’s have dinner and do what you want to do." Jiyong looked down and kissed the girl. He looked so happy.

 

TOP interrupted the lovers before he puke on the scene he is seeing. "Hey bro what happened to your Toy? I haven't seen it since last week?" He is referring to Jiyong's Harley motorbike.

 

"When I see that girl again I swear! She'll pay for it"

 

"That has the guts to do it" Sohee added suddenly gets irritated.

 

TOP looked at them seemed a little bit confused. "Girl? ?... You mean.." He stopped for a moment thinking "You went to that dinner date? I thought you didn't want to?"

 

"You think I wanted it? I'm just doing a favor for my father."

 

"And? That didn't go well?"

 

Jiyong removed Sohee's arms around his neck look so pissed. "Damn she'll regret that she met me"

 

Like a bulb that lights up, TOP connected the events that happened. He then laugh so hard with that deep voice he has.

 

"You mean that girl did that to your bike?hahaha.." TOP amusingly said. "What's her name? I can't believe it... We need to meet her that's a feat bro never in my awesome life did I imagine that a girl would do that especially to you! Hahaha"

 

All the boys laughed with what TOP said. No one dared to mess up with Kwon Jiyong not even a girl for that matter. That's why TOP is highly amused and curious who that girl is.

 

"I'm not amused hyung better stop laughing or else I throw you all out of this building"

 

"Ok! I'll stop now" TOP closed his mouth zipping it with his fingers but his eyes are still in uncontrollable smile.

 

"Seungri get all the details about that Sandara Park! When I say details all of it! Got that!?"

 

"Yes! Jiyong-hyung"

 

"Sandara Park... Sandara Park..." Jiyong chanting her name in his head repeatedly. Just by thinking about that girl his blood boils to the nth level he felt insulted. No one touches his toy just like that and what did she called him and Sohee? Mister & Miss A**holes.

 

"You'll see" an evil grin is plastered to his face

 

______________________________________

 

"Hey! I have a news for you" Bom cheerfully announced it to Dara. She stopped writing and looked at her side hearing Bom's loud voice and answered her in a hush tone.

 

"You know we are in a library Bom, goodness low down your voice will you."

 

"Ok... Ok... ahjumma" Bom cheekily sat down in front of Dara not minding the deadly stares that her cousin is giving her.

 

 "Did you know who is Chaerin's cousin?" Bom asked wiggling her eyebrows.

 

"Are you seriously disturbing me because of that? I'm not interested and if I want to know I'll just ask CL about their family tree Bom."

 

"Oh come on Dara you're no fun, even if you are not interested I'm telling it to you anyway."

 

Dara sighed deeply, closed her notebook and crossed her arms on the table. She better hear it or else her peaceful afternoon will be totally ruined by her one and only cousin.

 

"Okay my dearest cousin please do tell me who the heck is CL's cousin?"

 

Bom seats properly, fixed her bangs and smiled at her giggling. "CL is going to be your cousin-in-law."

 

"What?"

 

"You know my classmate told me that CL is in fact the cousin of Kwon Jiyong aka your future husband. That girl why she didn't tell us. I'm gonna fry her when I see her."

 

"You mean that jerk is related to CL? How come? And excuse me….. who told you that he is my future husband?"

 

Dara shook her head and started putting her things into her bag and signaled Bom to leave. Her afternoon is totally ruined after hearing that name. She will just continue doing her papers in their apartment. Her cousin followed her.

 

"That's the last time I'm going to see that A hole Bom. Its passed one week I'm going to tell Dad I'm not marrying that jerk. I love my life so much to make a suicide."

 

"If you say so, I just thought maybe you'll at least be glad to know that CL is his cousin and she somewhat be our cousin too" Bom cheekily said.

 

Dara stopped on her tracks and faced Bom "Glad? No. I love CL you know that but please Bom I don't want to hear anything about that man it pisses the hell out of me." She continue walking "Are you going with me? I'm going home. Thank you for disturbing my peaceful life dear cousin."

 

"You're very much welcome dear. I brought my car you go first. Bye! Be careful you might bump into your destiny" Bom kissed her on the cheek and hastily head off to other direction.

 

“Crazy.” Dara muttered to herself.

 

Just few meters away from her parking block Dara noticed something. She run towards her car and inspected it. Her eyes widened with shock "Goodness who did this?!!!!!!" Her tires are all gone and the car is full of paint. Some students are now looking at her.

 

She is now bursting with flames of anger. She's now on her super saiyan mode." Ugghhhhhhhh!!!! who's the psychopath?? I'm going to kill someone!! I swear!!"

 

A screeching sports car stopped just few meters away from her.

 

"You like it?"

 

Dara remembered that voice. She closed her eyes and breathes deeply trying to control her temper. She’s about to explode. One wrong move from this man and she’s ready to detonate.

 

"I'm glad you like it." Jiyong walked towards her side and sat on her car's hood with that sarcastic grin on his face. Very pleased on what he is seeing.

 

"You don't know who you messed up Miss Park." He leaned on Dara's ear and whispered "I don't care if your father is the President of this damn country... I know you value your privacy so much that you don't want people to know it right… So better say no to that ing marriage or else you'll regret it."

 

That's it, the last strand of Dara's sanity torn into pieces before Jiyong could lean back Dara pushed her with all her strength. He loses his balance and fall off the car. He stands up immediately but Dara grips his collar tightly. Her eyes are into tiny slits of fury. The heaven mirrors Dara's anger, any moment it will starts to rain.

 

"Look here MISTER A HOLE JERK DEVIL KWON!!! You don't have to threaten me... Do you think I want to marry you!? Huh!? Only a psychopath like you would do that. And FYI you're not my type."

 

She then let go of Jiyong's collar but before he could retort back Dara punches his left eye. "That's for ruining my car." and with that she walks away leaving the shocked and black eyed face of Jiyong.

 

Dara exhales deeply massaging her hand "Serves you right"

 

She started calling her father to send someone to fetch her but he is not answering. She started to call Bom but her line is busy so is CL and Minzy. It starts to rain heavy. She made her way to find a shelter but she’s now soaking wet.

 

 

 

"Uggghhhhhhh I hate you KWOOOON JIYOOOONGG!!"

 

 

 

Note: This is still a flashback of their story. 

________________________

 

Heloo I'm back ^_____^ 

 

How do you like my update? Was it too short or too draggy? Tell me your opinions and suggestions by commenting below, it will help me a  lot to improve this story.:)) Thank you. :))

 

BTW I will be adding the translations of the French words that I used in the past chapters, wait for it. :)) 

 

PS. I missssssss GDRAGON T.T I have this habit of scrolling my camera roll and videos every night before I go to sleep, I passed by my fancams during their MADE tour I suddenly miss him. When will I see you again Mister Kwon??? T___T

So much for this blabbering. Thank you again :))

 

xoxo,

 

silly-ahjumma